First Anniversary Celebration

Dr. Conspiracy

Dr. Conspiracy

I will be celebrating the first anniversary of Obama Conspiracy Theories this week with an appearance on the Land of the Obots show on Reality Check Radio at 9 PM US EST Tuesday (TODAY), December 1.

29 Responses to First Anniversary Celebration

Reality Check November 29, 2009 at 10:34 am #

Congratulations on the one year anniversary on the net with one of the finest sites going.

I am looking forward to the show.

SvenMagnussen November 29, 2009 at 11:10 am #

Count me in. I can’t wait to hear an hour of psychotic dismissive diatribe from Georgetown J.D. and syncophantic head nodding from Doc.

Man up, Doc! Tell Georgetown J.D. to shutup and let the grownups discuss the important issues of the day.

Remember you’re a guest, Doc. A submissive inflection in tone and composure is nothing to be ashamed of.

nbc November 29, 2009 at 12:16 pm #

Haha. Sven appears to be listening as well. If GeorgeTown JD is not a grownup, then you must be still in utero.
    Hahaha. You’re such a loser my dear Sven, it’s almost funny to hear you object.

SvenMagnussen November 29, 2009 at 12:29 pm #

Participation and instruction is not an objection. Just like “filed” is not “accepted.”

Understand?

richCares November 29, 2009 at 1:14 pm #

Ignorance is bliss!

Scientist November 29, 2009 at 2:06 pm #

Ir’s a real stretch at this point to call anything birther-related “the important issues of the day”. The court cases are less likely to go anywhere than the Detroit Lions are to win the Super Bowl. All the birthers do anymore is repeat the same tired lies and discredited arguments. August was the peak media interest and it’s been downhill since then. Donofrio is out, showing a bit more common sense than the others, but I suspect Mario will be following close behind. Berg will find another silly conspiracy so he can get Strike 3 after 2 big whiffs as a truther and a birther. That leaves Orly who will have a hard time doing much once she loses both her law and driver’s licences (can dental be far behind?).

Yes, birthers, your 15 minutes is at about 14:59. Good riddance!

Paul Pieniezny November 29, 2009 at 2:35 pm #

And a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

NbC November 29, 2009 at 2:44 pm #

Filed is better than accepted since it is the relevant date to determine for instance late filing.
    Seems that on later COLB’s the change was made from accepted to filed.

Ignorance…

Dr. Conspiracy November 29, 2009 at 3:02 pm #

SvenMagnussen: I can’t wait to hear an hour of psychotic dismissive diatribe from Georgetown J.D. and syncophantic [sic] head nodding from Doc.

Now, now, Sven. That wasn’t very polite.

Mario Apuzzo November 29, 2009 at 5:27 pm #

Scientist,

I have so much more still to share. Anyway, I’m sure Dr. Congas appreciates having me around.

P.S. When the good doctor gives me my “o” back I will give him his “spiracy” back.

nBc November 29, 2009 at 5:32 pm #

It’s not much better than his usual unsupported, unfounded assertions but it does show a certain interest on Sven’s part to learn about the facts

nBc November 29, 2009 at 5:41 pm #

It’s always nice to have some light entertainment around.

robacosta November 29, 2009 at 6:10 pm #

So Sven brings up the debunked “filed” vs “accepted” story. What prompted a revival of this debunked story or is it just birther ignorance. Every “OMG” moment Sven has brought forward has failed. What is it with these idiots, they just keep on trying. Are thet adverse to learning?

G November 29, 2009 at 6:31 pm #

Always happy to have you share, but do you have anything “new” and not just a rehash of the same-old, same-old arguments?

siseduermapierda November 29, 2009 at 6:51 pm #

It’s a celebration and look, it’s Mario, here to pi$$ on Doc’s poptart!

I think Leo, sorry, Jet Paraclete, is looking for some good roadies! Can you schlep guitars Mario?

Scientist November 29, 2009 at 7:58 pm #

Mario Apuzzo: I have so much more still to share

Mario-Keep your H1N1 flu to yourself

All your lawsuits belong us…

The Sheriff's A Ni- November 29, 2009 at 8:31 pm #

They’re adverse to logic, reason, and black men as President.

aarrgghh November 29, 2009 at 9:39 pm #

have a bottle of birfer tears on me, doc.

Mario Apuzzo November 30, 2009 at 12:58 am #

siseduermapierda,

Instead of schleping the guitar, I can probably come up with a good guitar tune playing it.

Scientist November 30, 2009 at 8:27 am #

Mario-How about schlepping this one?

Opponents of health care reform often say that frivolous lawsuits are the main cause of rising health care costs. So, if real lawsuits by real plaintiffs who have suffered real harm are frivolous, what would you call lawsuits drummed up by lawyers with straw-man plaintiffs who have suffered no discernable harm at all?

Dr. Conspiracy November 30, 2009 at 8:53 pm #

That should be “all your lawsuits are belong to us.”

Dr. Conspiracy November 30, 2009 at 9:01 pm #

Now THAT was funny.

Lupin December 1, 2009 at 10:02 am #

Congratulations from far-off Franceland and many happy returns!

SvenMagnussen December 1, 2009 at 1:06 pm #

Doc;

Mention “Sven Magnussen” on the program and I’ll post my best McCain, Hillary, BO joke on your website.

It’s rate PG and it’s funny.

And don’t be dismissive or condescending. Try … “I look forward to comments posted by Sven Magnussen.”

kupuna December 1, 2009 at 6:24 pm #

Hauoli la hanau to your blog Doc & Mahalo for all your hard work! I see a lull in Birther activity as their cases keep failing but as 2012 nears they’ll ramp up the crazy again. I’ll enjoy their angst every time Obama files for candidacy in each of our 50 states, & is found fully qualified every time.

Dr. Conspiracy December 1, 2009 at 10:50 pm #

Sorry, I didn’t see your comment until after the program.

Passerby December 2, 2009 at 6:28 pm #

I’m a little late with this, but congratulations on the anniversary! It’s a fine site you’ve got going here.

I missed the radio program, but if it’s downloadable maybe I can catch it that way. How did it go?

Dr. Conspiracy December 2, 2009 at 9:14 pm #

The radio program was fine, except for technical problems early on. You can play or download the program from this page:

Benji Franklin December 3, 2009 at 2:16 am #

Dear Doc,

I would have preferred to hear you ramble on wisely alone for the entire program, prioritizing the bizarre stream of events in accordance with the good sense you display here routinely. But thank you again for your patience in dealing with this band (or is an orchestra?) of political miscreants and social misfits who have made the term “Birfer” more revolting than the term “barfer”. They have made me realize that I have squandered the word “crazy” before now, on persons who compared to this crowd, were quite sane.
    Congratulations, Doc!
    What an entertaining year!
    Benji Franklin