In a letter to supporters today early today, Orly Taitz, candidate for the California Republican Secretary of State nomination, reported an increasing number of endorsements for her candidacy.
- Charles Jones III, Brigadier General USAF (retired). Jones is Chairman emeritus of the National Veterans Coalition. Jones retired from the USAF in 1986. Jones is a consultant for US Aircraft Corporation. Jones said:
I have known Dr Orly on a family, political and business basis for several years and consider her to be one of the most outstanding women I know in America. As a former Californian stationed at the now closed Hamilton Air Force Base for 7 years and whose children still live in California I continue to stay abreast of what’s going on in that state through close affiliation with the members of the American Independent Party an Affiliate of the National Constitution Party. –” Dr Orly is sure urgently needed to become California’s next Secretary of State.I can personally attest to the facts that Dr Taitz is a true American, a true Republican, and aremarkable Constitutional Attorney with a California First Mindset ready to tackle that most responsible Secretary of State Office For The State of California.Under her leadership you can be assured alleged election fraud and proper State Vetting of Presidential Candidates will be a necessary and first priority when she is seated.
- The Independence Caucus. Note that for some reason, Dr. Taitz does not appear on the list of candidates on the organization’s web site — maybe more than one Independence Caucus? Perhaps it’s this Independence Caucus. Hmmm, not there either. I guess we’ll just have to take Orly’s word for it.
- Bob Basso: (the “soul of the Tea Party movement”).
- Ventura County Tea Party.
- Rosemary’s Thoughts blog: http://rosemarysthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/06/voters-guide-primary-2010.html.