What is FreeRepublic.com afraid of?

I’ve been pointed to a rather remarkable set of messages at FreeRepublic.com. It appears that they have created an account for me and others who post here and then banned them. What do they call that — prior restraint?

Of course they are free to call me a “CON” and “turd” and “head Rat.” I’ve been called worse. While there have been a few folks (I can count on one hand) that were obscene, obnoxious, abusive and so disrespecting of the community that I banned them, I most certainly have not banned anyone just because of who they are or their point of view about this blog’s topic.

I frankly think that the members of Free Republic are quite capable of speaking for themselves and do not need to be protected from the likes of me. If they are afraid of facts and opposing points of view, then I suggest that this is an admission of an essential weakness in their position, and I daresay many of them know that this Obama ineligibility business is just imagining pictures in the clouds.

There is an accusation in the thread that a comment by James777 was deleted. But it’s still there, so I don’t know what that is all about. If you search on Google, it points to the top of the page and you have to scroll down. The link I gave goes directly to it.

For the record, I have not said that I doubted the authenticity or the timing of the Danae document; it is just not a birth certificate. It is an unauthenticated photocopy of a birth certificate, and would not be valid, for example, for obtaining a passport. I am certain that if President Obama were to release a similar document, on plain paper, lacking a raised seal and a stamp, and a date of issuance, no birther would consider it acceptable. How many posts on the Free Republic forum say that Barack Obama’s COLB is not authentic because it lacks a stamp and a seal? To call the Danae document a “birth certificate” would be hypocritical.

There were also some messages from an exchange between Mario Apuzzo and James777 where someone who does not follow the language carefully might be fooled into thinking that James777 falsely accused Apuzzo of lying. Apuzzo is hiding behind a technical distinction between “briefs” and “opening brief”. The fact of the matter is that the Appeals Court cited Apuzzo for failing to include the Berg decision in his opening brief, and Apuzzo only addressed it afterward. So while Apuzzo might be technically correct that he addressed Berg (after a thinly veiled threat of sanctions from the court), he failed to do so at the beginning. The court said:

We also note with concern that Appellants failed to cite Berg in their opening brief. See, e.g., N.J. Rule of Professional Conduct 3.3(a)(3) (“A lawyer shall not knowingly . . . fail to disclose to the tribunal legal authority in the controlling jurisdiction known to the lawyer to be directly adverse to the position of the client. . . .”). Although Berg was filed only some two months before Appellants’ brief, it is unlikely it had not come to their attention given the identity of the issues.

Update:

It turns out that the Free Republic software issues the message: “This account has been banned or suspended” even when the account doesn’t exist. It doesn’t necessarily that the account has actually been banned or suspended. It might not have ever existed. The Free Republic comment by Red Steel is nonsense.

, , , , ,

63 Responses to What is FreeRepublic.com afraid of?

richCares October 21, 2010 at 5:25 pm #

There were some comments on FR about the army veteran that was assassinated because he knew the truth on Obama, they were referring to Lt. Quarle Harris, who is not a lieutenant, his first name was lieutenant, note the spelling diff. He was not involved in the Obama passport fiasco, a good debunking link is:

When I posted this, it was quickly deleted and I was banned. They are definitely afraid of the truth. Obama haters believe lies not truth. I never went back to FR, it is a sick site.

Dave October 21, 2010 at 8:55 pm #

1. Create any random alphanumeric string. E.g. wvsbdvq.
    2. Go to http://www.freerepublic.com/~wvsbdvq (substitute your own random string here)
    3. Note the message that the account is banned or suspended.

misha October 21, 2010 at 9:42 pm #

Majority Will October 21, 2010 at 9:44 pm #

misha: OT: I have been away for three days, with severe asthma. In fact, an ambulance was called, and I was released this morning from Pennsylvania Hospital, the nation’s oldest.

Majority Will October 21, 2010 at 9:45 pm #

Breathe easy and rest assured.

GeorgetownJD October 21, 2010 at 11:21 pm #

Dave: Perhaps the following observation will shed some light on the banned accounts. Try this:1. Create any random alphanumeric string. E.g. wvsbdvq.
    3. Note the message that the account is banned or suspended.

Lupin October 22, 2010 at 1:35 am #

@Misha: I hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself.

Re Freep. To my great dismay I am not amongst the Banned Ones. What will it take to be recognized? 🙂

Bovril October 22, 2010 at 6:21 am #

Lupin: Re Freep. To my great dismay I am not amongst the Banned Ones. What will it take to be recognized?

Ah, you have to have an official “League of Evil ” secret decoder ring and t-shirt and piss Birfoons off with evil wicked facts on at least 2 or 3 of “their” sites.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross) October 22, 2010 at 8:58 am #

Lupin: @Misha: I hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself.Re Freep. To my great dismay I am not amongst the Banned Ones. What will it take to be recognized?

Post something factual over there. I was banned in my first post

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross) October 22, 2010 at 8:58 am #

GeorgetownJD: Are you suggesting that if someone is NOT registered at FReep, that is the message that will show up?

I thought he was suggesting coconuts migrate

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross) October 22, 2010 at 9:01 am #

But yeah I just tried it from my cell phone by using a name I know no one would ever pick. http://www.freerepublic.com/~candycoatedcondoms

See it turns up as banned too

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross) October 22, 2010 at 9:24 am #

Either Red Steel is an idiot and doesn’t understand that accounts not registered there show up as banned or suspended or he’s being purposefully deceitful. Seeing as it is Free Republic we’re talking about I’d venture a guess that its a little of both.

Majority Will October 22, 2010 at 9:51 am #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross): Either Red Steel is an idiot and doesn’t understand that accounts not registered there show up as banned or suspended or he’s being purposefully deceitful.Seeing as it is Free Republic we’re talking about I’d venture a guess that its a little of both.

Both and crawling with an infection of sock puppet -itis.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross) October 22, 2010 at 9:56 am #

Majority Will: Both and crawling with an infection of sock puppet -itis.

Yeah but I think its intentional deception names that have never been registered will show up as being banned.

ellid October 22, 2010 at 10:31 am #

Misha – get well soon! We miss you!

Loren October 22, 2010 at 10:35 am #

Bovril:

Here’s a link for the t-shirt:

Bovril October 22, 2010 at 10:55 am #

I was thinking more…….

Daniel October 22, 2010 at 10:56 am #

Birthers are incredibly concerned about free speech…. but only, of course, when it’s THEIR free speech.

UK-Kid October 22, 2010 at 11:44 am #

Ok, so I’m from the UK (and if anyone needs my birth certificate to prove it, I have one handy.. 😉 ) and whilst this whole silly conspiricy theory about President Obama’s nationality and place of birth has largely passed us by, there is still the occasional internet forum where a few posters go on (and on.. and on…) about this.

Because frankly the only thing dumber than the ‘birthers’ are the 7-day creationists… oh. Same people right? Well to quote the late, great Bill Hicks ‘have you ever noticed how ‘un-evolved’ creationists tend to look?’

Keep up the good work!

jamese777 October 22, 2010 at 12:10 pm #

UK-Kid: Ok, so I’m from the UK (and if anyone needs my birth certificate to prove it, I have one handy.. ) and whilst this whole silly conspiricy theory about President Obama’s nationality and place of birth has largely passed us by, there is still the occasional internet forum where a few posters go on (and on.. and on…) about this. Is it really just because President Obama is black? Because of his name? Because his faith is not the right-wing-anti-everything-that-isn’t-right-wing-christianity kind of Christianity that the right-wing-anti-everything-that-isn’t-right-wing-christians think it ought to be?Because frankly the only thing dumber than the birthers’ are the 7-day creationists… oh. Same people right? Well to quote the late, great Bill Hicks ‘have you ever noticed how un-evolved’ creationists tend to look?’Keep up the good work!

It’s all of the above and 7 day creationists and birthers tend to be one and the same. There are literally Americans who would be uncomfortable with a president whose last name ended in a vowel, let alone a “foreign and Muslim” name like Barack HUSSEIN Obama (“a” is a vowel!).

Paul Pieniezny October 22, 2010 at 1:26 pm #

jamese777:

Not too fast. I am sure a name like “Van Hove” would be OK (you do know you should not promounce the final -n in Van Buren, do you?), and Swiss names ending in -li as well.

It is funny how Orly has recently taken the habit of always mentioning the middle name Hussein. The Russians invented the term “ethnic Muslim” – there must be many Orthodox Russians nowadays with Hussein or Mahomed as middle name (actually Husseinovitch and Magomedovitch).

Paul Pieniezny October 22, 2010 at 1:30 pm #

Wll, old friend, it seems we have at least one disease in common. All the best and do not forget to take the medicine.

Bovril October 22, 2010 at 1:32 pm #

UK-Kid,

There are almost as many “reasons” why a small but very loud selection of the US public has a problem with the current President.

Most of them, at the heart, break down to “Presidenting whilst black”.

To paraphrase what has been said before,

When Fascism comes a calling in the US, it come wrapped in patriotism, carrying the flag, brandishing a Bible and shouting (select parts of) the Constitution.

In what passes for the minds of Birfoons, there is much fear, a large slug of “Little America” and isolationism and a hankering for the “values” of the 50’s.

Paul Pieniezny October 22, 2010 at 1:35 pm #

Birfer Freepers are less than the scum of the earth. They are not worth the Arabian insult (“One-day-fly, I will kill you tomorrow,”)

In their presence, logical and mathematical laws stop operating – such as “cause always precedes effect” and “there is no such thing as anegative IQ”.

Why would you consider it an honour to be banned by such nincompoops?

US Citizen October 22, 2010 at 4:09 pm #

Maybe now you understand why I choose the screen name I did. 😉

Dave October 22, 2010 at 4:20 pm #

GeorgetownJD:

Yes, that is what I’m suggesting. The comment that Dr. C points to certainly seems to be aimed at conveying the impression that all of those handles are banned freeper accounts. But, as my previous comment shows, you get the exact same message for accounts that don’t exist. So we have no reason to believe those accounts actually exist.

Dave October 22, 2010 at 4:40 pm #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross):

I doubt it is intentional. To me it looks more like a bug, and if I had written the software I would likely contend it didn’t matter and wasn’t worth fixing. Those links are doubtless intended to link from members’ names on posts to the member info page, so what does it really matter if something silly results when the name is invalid.

Gary Miller October 22, 2010 at 4:52 pm #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross October 22, 2010 at 6:21 pm #

Dave:

Bovril October 22, 2010 at 7:00 pm #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross October 22, 2010 at 7:38 pm #

Bovril: Looks like the League of Evil really should go and see how long it takes to really be sh1t canned at Freeperville.I think I’ll wander over this weekend and see what facts cause the most anguish.

Like I said Bovril I posted like one comment before they banned me

Dave October 22, 2010 at 7:39 pm #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross October 22, 2010 at 7:48 pm #

Dave: At the risk of over-researching this non-issue — I think I have found a way to distinguish banned/suspended freeper accounts from never-existed accounts. If you go to the main search page and search for e.g. “by:redsteel” you get a listing of Red Steel’s verbal diarrhea. If you search for a random string e.g. “by:rengfdgs” you get an error message. By this method, I conclude that there actually are inactive accounts “gorefan” and “drconspiracy”, but most of the rest on Red Steel’s list don’t actually exist (I didn’t check exhaustively).If you do the search on “gorefan” and then click the tab “Comments” you find comments left under this account. Apparently the comments from banned accounts are not deleted.If you do this search on “drconspiracy” and click on “Comments”, you find nothing. So apparently this account never left a comment.So I guess I have to support Dr C’s original statement: apparently somebody did go to the trouble of making an account under his name, never leaving a comment with it, and then banning it. Weird.

Yeah i can’t find my remarks i think they deleted them

Dr. Conspiracy October 22, 2010 at 8:39 pm #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross: If a mod doesn’t really know the ins and outs over at Freeperville then I’d have to say they are incompetent. Especially someone like Red Steel who is all over every topic. Chances are he knew these names weren’t registered and that there’s a bug but chose to do it anyway to deceive the community

It is conceivable that I registered or attempted to register an account at Freeperville in the dim past. More likely, they never approved the account if I had tried.

charo October 22, 2010 at 9:15 pm #

Bovril October 22, 2010 at 9:17 pm #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross: Like I said Bovril I posted like one comment before they banned me

That’s why we there is TOR and throwaway email accounts…..>8-)

I will be equally polite as Freepers are and see how it goes

Welsh Dragon October 22, 2010 at 9:22 pm #

charo: I saw some comments by someone with a name that was about like yours, but I knew it was not you based upon the content. I can’t remember the exact name, but I know at first I thought it was you.

Wasn’t there a ‘DrC’ or ‘DocC’posting there?

charo October 22, 2010 at 9:26 pm #

Welsh Dragon:
    Wasn’t there a ‘DrC’ or ‘DocC’posting there?

Yes, I think that is what I remember.

jamese777 October 22, 2010 at 9:35 pm #

Gary Miller: That “Red Steel” over there is one piece of work. There’s an especially entertaining exchange between Loren C and Red Steel that one must read. After that, you reallycan’t take anything Red Steel says at face value at all. Just an out-and-out liar.

I call him “red plastic”. We’ve had scores of exchanges on FreeRepublic.

gorefan October 22, 2010 at 10:02 pm #

Dave: If you do the search on “gorefan” and then click the tab “Comments” you find comments left under this account. Apparently the comments from banned accounts are not deleted.

I was there for about a day or so (I registered). I only posted comments to a member called parsifal (IIRC) and to Danae. When I went back I was banned. Not sure why I was banned, because I did not post anything that James777 or others haven’t also posted. Danae was your typical birther, misquoting WKA and Minor. Parsifal was anti-birther but not a supporter of President Obama’s policies. As charo has said (on a different thread) there are some conservative FR members who disagree with the birthers, but who have been allowed to continue posting.

Black Lion October 23, 2010 at 1:47 am #

NEWSWEEK Poll: Obama Approval Rating Jumps, Democrats Close Enthusiasm Gap’

Despite doom-saying about Democrats’ chances in the midterms, the latest NEWSWEEK Poll (full results) shows that they remain in a close race with Republicans 12 days before Election Day, while the president’s approval ratings have climbed sharply. The poll finds that 48 percent of registered voters would be more likely to vote for Democrats, compared with 42 percent who lean Republican (those numbers are similar to those in the last NEWSWEEK Poll, which found Democrats favored 48 percent to 43 percent). President Obama’s approval ratings have jumped substantially, crossing the magic halfway threshold to 54 percent, up from 48 percent in late September, while the portion of respondents who disapprove of the president dropped to 40 percent, the lowest disapproval rating in a NEWSWEEK Poll since February 2010. However, his approval rating, which is notably higher than many recent polls of the president’s popularity, may be evidence of a closing “enthusiasm gap” more than a sea change in voter attitudes, and may not substantially affect Democrats’ fortunes come Election Day. In 1994, NEWSWEEK Polls showed a similar steep climb in President Clinton’s approval between late September and late October, but Democrats still suffered a rout in the midterms.

DancingRabbit October 23, 2010 at 5:51 am #

Wanted to make a comment regarding this..thread..

richCares October 23, 2010 at 8:40 am #

DancingRabbit gets all excited about Danae’s “long form”, a form that you could not get a passport with, a worthless form, a form that would be immediately unacceptable to birthers. No seal, no signature yet it excites DancingRabbit. He is so giddy about it, some sort of win for Freepers. Doesn’t take much to get a Freeper excited. Funny part – he doesn’t know how silly he sounds. Good job DancingRabbit, keep on dancing.

DancingRabbit October 23, 2010 at 8:51 am #

richCares: DancingRabbit gets all excited about Danae’s “long form”, a form that you could not get a passport with, a worthless form, a form that would be immediately unacceptable to birthers.No seal, no signature yet it excites DancingRabbit. He is so giddy about it, some sort of win for Freepers. Doesn’t take much to get a Freeper excited. Funny part – he doesn’t know how silly he sounds. Good job DancingRabbit, keep on dancing.

Why would Soros funded Obot troll jamese777 make the bet?

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross October 23, 2010 at 9:28 am #

DancingRabbit:
    Why would Soros funded Obot troll jamese777make the bet?

Ahh I see people who aren’t as crazy as you are must be getting paid by the “boogeyman” George Soros. You should consult your therapist, schizophrenia can be dangerous.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross October 23, 2010 at 9:30 am #

DancingRabbit: Wanted to make a comment regarding this..thread..Guys when you attempt to take on free republic..you are digging your own graves..at this point the best way to survive is stop digging…my goodness…how freeper of me to state the obivious.

Take on? Hahaha is that why FreeRepublic has to remove and ban posters who win arguments on their site because it doesn’t fit your heavily moderated group think? If Freerepublic was as good at defending itself why does it need you to go to other sites and why do they have to moderate and delete their site comments so heavily?

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross October 23, 2010 at 9:31 am #

jamese777:
    I call him “red plastic”. We’ve had scores of exchanges on FreeRepublic.

richCares October 23, 2010 at 10:46 am #

“Why would Soros funded Obot troll jamese777 make the bet?”
    still giddy and delusional, grow up kiddy!

Dr. Conspiracy October 23, 2010 at 11:29 am #

DancingRabbit: Guys when you attempt to take on free republic..you are digging your own graves..at this point the best way to survive is stop digging…my goodness…how freeper of me to state the obivious.

That’s true. The Free Republic is a kangaroo court that controls the discussion so that one side always wins. It would be foolish for anyone who wasn’t in lock step with the Freepers to try to win an argument over there.

Case in point. I’m banned, without a single comment made. They call me “Head Rat” and won’t let me respond.

With all the censorship over there, they ought to rename the place “The Communist dictatorship.”

richCares October 23, 2010 at 11:40 am #

wrong, the communists had less censorship.

racosta October 23, 2010 at 11:46 am #

Sef October 23, 2010 at 11:53 am #

racosta: DancingRabbit will be very busy today, he will join the the other 19 birthers at the big OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE / ELIGIBILITY / OBAMACARE Rally in Washington this Saturday, October 23, 2010 – 12 Noon to 4:00 p.m. at U.S. Capitol – West Front.

I wonder how many porta-potties Berg ordered? That would tell of his real commitment & belief in his ideas.

racosta October 23, 2010 at 12:03 pm #

Berg says “We must raise Fifty Thousand [$50,000.00] Dollars to cover the cost of the Rally’, Wow , the real story, DancingRabbit sent 3 of his 5 dollar weekly allowance.

jamese777 October 23, 2010 at 2:15 pm #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross: How did you keep from ever being banned? I was on it for a whole one post before they cried and banned me. I can’t even find my post anymore

To be perfectly honest with you Bob, I have no freeping idea! I posted a few times on Huffington Post and the Freepers dug up those posts and scanned them and regularly post them on FreeRepublic to prove that I am the enemy.
    I also post on Post and Email, WorldNetDaily and other conservative web sites as well as liberal and non-ideological web sites that deal with the Obama eligibility issue.
    I am interested in the issue not in the ideology or the dogma.

James M October 23, 2010 at 7:51 pm #

I got banned from FreeRepublic the first and only time I posted there. My post was completely reasonable and not provocative at all, but I was obviously disagreeing with the general idea in the birther thread. It was back in the Taitz days. I don’t really care — I won’t contribute to a forum that silences dissent — especially really mild and reasonable dissent. It’s their loss, not mine.

Dave October 23, 2010 at 10:38 pm #

The birthers threads frequently turn into ugly arguments between birther and non-birther wingnuts. (Most of the ugly comes from the birther wingnuts, I guess because that’s all they have.) The non-birther wingnuts do not get banned, to the dismay of the birther wingnuts. I don’t think people get banned there for failing to be birthers, they get banned for suspicion of harboring left-wing opinions.

Arthur October 23, 2010 at 10:43 pm #

Stop it Pat-the-Bunny, you’re terrifying me! Take heed, you Obots, of your adversary’s warning, for it comes straight from the bunny’s mouth. Next to Grendel, we all recognize that dancing rabbits are some of the most frightening creatures in the bestiary of Old English literature. How my blood freezes at the memory of King Arthur’s battle with the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog!

Tim: There he is!
    King Arthur: Where?
    Tim: There!
    King Arthur: What? Behind the rabbit?
    Tim: It *is* the rabbit!
    King Arthur: You silly sod!
    Tim: What?
    King Arthur: You got us all worked up!
    Tim: Well, that’s no ordinary rabbit.
    King Arthur: Ohh.
    Tim: That’s the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
    Sir Robin: You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!
    Tim: Look, that rabbit’s got a vicious streak a mile wide! It’s a killer!
    Sir Galahad: Get stuffed!
    Tim: He’ll do you up a treat, mate.
    Sir Galahad: Oh, yeah?
    Sir Robin: You manky Scots git!
    Tim: I’m warning you!
    Sir Robin: What’s he do? Nibble your bum?
    Tim: He’s got huge, sharp… er… He can leap about. Look at the bones!
    King Arthur: Go on, Bors. Chop his head off!
    Sir Bors: Right! Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew comin’ right up!

For those who have a hard time visualizing things, please refer to this scene:

And for those with a more literary turn of mind, never forget this passage from Meditation 17:

“Ask not for whom the Rabbit Dances:
    He done danced for thee,
    And you Donne goofed!”

aarrgghh October 26, 2010 at 9:34 pm #

i think the birfers’ ever-accelerating goalposts just left orbit.

remember when it was up to the primary delegates to stop obama? then it was up to massive republican turnout in 2008? then it was up to the electors to switch their votes? then it was up to just one congresscritter and one senator to halt the certification? then it was up to the supreme court to not swear-in the usurper? and next tuesday his fate will be sealed by midterm teabaggers who of course will capture both houses and impeach him. oh, and let’s not forget all those secretaries of state come 2012!

kenya’s long-legged marxist muslim mac-daddy never had a chance against the birfers … but, just in case:

When Obama leaves office he still gets various benefits ~ medical care, retirement, office space, staff, etc.

The NEXT ADMINISTRATION will be legally responsible for providing those things to him.

Obviously if he never qualified to be President he would not qualify for the retirement benefits. Seems to me the NEXT ADMINISTRATION could deny those benefits unless/until there’s proof in hand that he qualifies for them.

posted on October 26, 2010 12:02:24 PM EDT by muawiyah (“GIT OUT THE WAY” The Republicans are coming)

wolverines, b*tches!!!

Black Lion October 27, 2010 at 11:34 am #

Or this classic…

To: EternalVigilance
    And that is why I am a Birther … no one has standing, no one has a duty to take notice of the Constitutional requirement. I don’t KNOW if he is a natural born citizen or not (but I have an opinion). The trouble is that I CAN’T KNOW because millions of dollars are spent to block a $10 document that should be public information. It is certainly more important than Miller’s employment records. Contrast the media’s frenzy at that anal examination against their complete lack of interest in the CV of the President. Why wouldn’t you question that?

And here’s the new approach that I pray gains traction. Using the “Miller” decision, that the public vetting of a Senatorial candidate outweighs his claim to privacy, then does that not apply in spades to the office of POTUS??? SO … can an Alaskan voter file suit in Alaska to make the information public? Yes, I know it is a state court and Alaskan authorities do not control the documentation BUT … once the Supreme Court of Alaska upholds the application of the “Miller principle” then the SecState of Alaska should have a bona fide right under Hawaiian law to request a certified copy of the long form birth certificate. Once that wall is breached, the floodgates will open.

13 posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 12:11:02 PM by NonValueAdded

richCares October 27, 2010 at 12:21 pm #

Hawaiian law to request a certified copy of the long form birth certificate
    they actually believe that the “long form” will show Obama not born in Hawaii
    these birthers ar more than delusional, they are sick
    Hating Obama causes brain damage!

Dr. Conspiracy October 27, 2010 at 2:13 pm #

In 1961 Hawaii didn’t register out of state births.

Black Lion October 28, 2010 at 11:42 am #

More from the treasonous Post and Fail….

sky says:
    Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 8:29 PM
    one problem is that why cant the marines go and take obam out,until he shows his records,of that doesnt really matter,He said his father was from kenya,not natural born.usuper=traitor=anyone backing him, are traitors also=the congress=the judges=soros=tides=the ford foundation=trilateral commision,david rockafeller =Its the cia that is making people quiet. theconservativemonster.com, thepost@email.Letting a person from a different country come into america to murder a rancher,treason.

Bob1939 says:
    Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 1:51 PM
    AMERICA – PLEASE VOTE REPUBLICAN NOW. This is positively our last chance FOR US and for the REPUBLICAN PARTY. Once/if the Republican party is voted into power “We the People” must hold their feet to the fire, and eradicate corruption in ALL levels of Government, or in the next election we will all be voting for a new “CONSTITUTIONAL PARTY “.

The Democrat Party is totally worthless, corrupt, evil, and 100% infiltrated by mujahideen, progressive liberal, socialist-communist traitors – so if you don’t want to see America become exactly like Somalia – Then Vote Republican”

The Republican party does need a major overhaul if it is to survive another cycle. They must clean up their act immediately, get rid of ALL RINOS, abide strictly by the Constitution, and seriously start treating criminals as criminals, including all traitors to the Constitution. We-The-People must stay involved in this entire process, and keep voting out worthless politicians, and all Democrats, until this atrocious party is completely shut down, along with their evil counter-parts ACORN, SEIU, etc, etc, etc.

IF the Republicans can’t cut it, reform themselves, and clean up their act, then there will definitely be a new “Constitutional Party” formed by America’s Patriots, that will totally replace the Democrat party, and seriously challenge the Republicans, right where they sleep?.

VOTE REPUBLICAN as the only PATH TO FREEDOM … the alternative = civil war, or dhimmitude; your choice while you can still vote??? If you think I’m joking, just look at the Democrat sponsored VOTER FRAUD going on right now, as we speak.

Black Lion October 28, 2010 at 11:54 am #

From the crazy Mikki Booth, this screed over at the Post and Fail. Booth really needs to adjust the amount of meds she is taking because her current level is obviously not enough…

“The evidence is all there for anyone to see if they take the time to look. Zbigniew Brzezinski has “spoon-fed” Obama ever since he took him under his wing from Occidental College in 1980, apprenticed him through his first job in Pakistan and Afghanistan to his second job at Business International Corp. and ultimately, by manufacturing a background, faking his academic credentials and resume’, to the top job in America.

Brzezinsky was National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter from 1977-1981 and a professor at Columbia University 1960-1989 where he taught at the Institute of Communist Affairs. He’s a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, trustee of the Trilateral Commission and has attended Bilderberg meetings. He’s still a predominant presence in Obama’s “inner sanctum” and conveniently located near the White House at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies where he’s Professor of American Foreign Policy.

Obama cannot be questioned about any of this because, “It’s a matter of national security.” No one will talk about the fake birth certificate because, “It’s a matter of national security.” There is no attempt to investigate his stolen social security number, originally issued in CT, because “It’s a matter of national security.”

Word is, the White House Press Corps members will have their credentials yanked if they were to ask Obama about his Oxy or Columbia days, his work at BIC, a well-known CIA front, or his trips to Pakistan. Also on the list of banned questions is the birth certificate, his name Barry Soetero and his Indonesian passport of that name.

All the FOX News folks have gotten the word as to what’s off limits, too. Beck can go as far as linking all the players destroying our country but can’t mention the birth certificate. He “busted” Obama’s mother for her involvement with Shore Bank but doesn’t talk about her working for Asia Development Bank in Karachi, Pakistan while living in a five-star hotel for years laundering money to aid Mujahadeen and Taliban. Oops, that’s CIA and Pakistan; can’t go there. If you do, the FCC will shut you down so fast your head will spin.

Every once in a while, though, Obama really blows it and states a falsehood that sends the CIA into a panicked frenzy to cover his misstatement. As we all know, mistakes are made when you hurriedly try to fix an error. Obama’s error was saying that he signed up for selective service when he graduated from high school. That would be 1979 when there was no draft. The selective service was reinstituted in 1980 and so a record for Obama had to be created. Unfortunately for Obama’s “fixers” creating a record after the fact is a difficult thing to do and faced with time constraints they were forced to settle on a flawed document and probably unwittingly forever linked that document to another fraud, his social security number.”