Blog change

I have changed settings on the blog to automatically close off comments on articles after 14 days, changed from the previous setting of 30 days. This is done to deal with some of the very long comment threads that exceed 500 comments in some cases.

That many comments makes the pages just too long and causes instability in the web site. I ask for your understanding in this matter.

11 Responses to Blog change

myson December 27, 2010 at 12:00 pm #

// well we choose not to understand !!!

Do your worst !!!!

You’re not my daddy

///

morceau December 27, 2010 at 7:33 pm #

Sounds like some kinda conspiracy to me!

Chris Strunk December 28, 2010 at 3:28 pm #

nbc December 28, 2010 at 3:39 pm #

Chris Strunk: Prima Facie proof that the Exhibit D showing McCain was corn in Colon Panama is true:http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/litigation/documents/McCain-SurreplyEx-7-21-08.pdf

Is that the fake one which was submitted by the plaintiff in Hollander v. McCain? Why would Strunk present it as evidence of McCain’s being corn (sic) in Colon?

Fascinating…

BatGuano December 28, 2010 at 3:42 pm #

i must confess that i too have had corn in colon.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross) December 28, 2010 at 4:39 pm #

BatGuano: i must confess that i too have had corn in colon.

I dont as I didn’t have any corn last night

Majority Will December 28, 2010 at 4:49 pm #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross):
    I dont as I didn’t have any corn last night

If the corn obstructs your : , it could leave you with a ;

Majority Will December 28, 2010 at 5:01 pm #

nbc:
    Fascinating…

Slartibartfast December 28, 2010 at 5:14 pm #

Majority Will:
    http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/litigation/hollanderv.mccain.php(C. Strunk, the guy who lives on Social Security, is illiterate evidently. And possibly muy loco.)

You should give Mr. Strunk a break – at least he’s producing evidence (even if it is fake) – that’s a step above most birthers… 😉

Majority Will December 28, 2010 at 7:16 pm #

Slartibartfast:

Your honor, may the unicorn and I approach?

Slartibartfast December 28, 2010 at 7:50 pm #

Majority Will:
    Your honor, may the unicorn and I approach?

Exactly, most birthers wouldn’t even bring a horse – let alone attach a fake horn…