Pravda declares Egyptian-born John McCain still eligible for US Presidency

Pravda.ru is a Russian tabloid newspaper founded by former staff of the Soviet Communist Party organ, Pravda.

In their 2008 article, Казус Маккейна: президентом США может стать “египтянин”, Pravda declares that Senator McCain was born in Egypt!

The English language version of Pravda.ru has carried some equally spurious articles about the eligibility of Barack Obama.

, ,

7 Responses to Pravda declares Egyptian-born John McCain still eligible for US Presidency

E. Glenn harcsar February 4, 2011 at 8:25 pm #

Something to do I m sure with a canal? :;

Dr. Conspiracy February 4, 2011 at 8:43 pm #

E. Glenn harcsar: Something to do I m sure with a canal? :;

No doubt.

richCares February 4, 2011 at 10:35 pm #

US Citizen February 5, 2011 at 12:37 am #

richCares: the Panama canal was where McCain was born and every Russian knows the Canal is in Egypt.

And of course, Egypt is in a country called Africa.
    (I consulted my copy of “Palin’s Geography.”)

obsolete February 5, 2011 at 2:06 am #

So, according to nc1, we should believe this one article as the gospel truth, and every other article in history is lying and covering-up for McCain and he should be investigated even if government is thrown into chaos as a result.

Lupin February 5, 2011 at 4:38 am #

No doubt an intern screwing up, but still, it is rather scary.

misha February 5, 2011 at 5:39 am #

Lupin: I saw a screen cap on the net of a recent Fox news program that had “EGYPT” labeled where Iraq is on a map of the Middle-East.No doubt an intern screwing up, but still, it is rather scary.

An American took a taxi to the Louvre. He said to the driver, “wait for me. I’ll only be a minute.”