Corsi: “I have his license”

Jerome Corsi, author of Where’s the Birth Certificate?, a crank investigation of Barack Obama’s place of birth, relied on a so-called Hawaiian private investigator. Questions were raised here by a commenter and discussed in my article Bogus WND Detective raises bogus issue about the fact that no such person as Takeyuki Irei is reported in a search of professional licenses in Hawaii.

Now Fox Business, in a May 18 interview with Corsi, says that they can’t find a license either! Corsi’s response:

I have a copy of his license and I’ll be happy to get it for you.

Well, where’s the detective certificate?

Fox News describes Corsi’s new book as “full of holes” but he’s not worried:

I’m used to being ridiculed.

I frankly think that Fox Business is really a lot better at making a birther look stupid than CNN is. I really do.

45 Responses to Corsi: “I have his license”

richCares May 21, 2011 at 12:31 am #

“I have a copy of his license and I’ll be happy to get it for you.”
    when does A birther reveal his facts, it will be a very long wait, probably forever (Guaranteed) But he will fool RIO, the paypal pusher!
    by the way WND is backing away from this DETECKTiV and his story, they are scrubbing it

Daniel May 21, 2011 at 12:38 am #

“I’m used to being ridiculed.”

Like I always say, Corsi, if you don’t want to be ridiculed… don’t be ridiculous.

Hawaiiborn May 21, 2011 at 2:50 am #

someone should comment on every article at WND and say “where’s the license?”

AnotherBird May 21, 2011 at 2:51 am #

“Nobody that is seriously minded has said this is a fake.” Is the point where Corsi should have realized that he is speaking to a seriously minded person. He must have thought after the interview that it went badly, or that if one in ten decided to buy his book he would make a lot of money.

Corsi was part of the swift boat thing? No wonder swiftboating is now part of our lexicon.

Kupuna May 21, 2011 at 3:09 am #

Hawaiiborn: someone should comment on every article at WND and say “where’s the license?”

Retired Intelligence Officer May 21, 2011 at 4:32 am #

Kupuna: And please add “where’s the donation?” Have those sick children at Kapiolani Medical Center been lied to by Joey Farah, who said he’s donate to them after Obama released that long form?

Listen:

Majority Will May 21, 2011 at 5:02 am #

Retired Intelligence Officer: Kapiolani won’t see that money. Corsi Will Reveal Details On Media Person Who Helped Forge Obama’s Birth Certificate. They know who he is.

Listen:

Obama/Biden 2012.

Retired Intelligence Officer May 21, 2011 at 5:24 am #

Majority Will: Utter nonsense. Corsi and his sugar daddy are desperate to keep their birther propaganda cash cow alive.They intend to milk the pathetic, hatred driven, gullible, racist birther bigots for every dime.Obama/Biden 2012.

It’s not nonsense. Anyone can look and tell the document is a forgery. There are to many flaws left by the forger. The book is a excellent read. I urge you to get a copy and read it. The White House is terrified of this book.

Suranis May 21, 2011 at 5:42 am #

The only thing the white house is terrified of as regards Corsi is that this book wont have the same effect as “the Obama Nation” did, i.e. guarantee Obama another landslide victory.

misha May 21, 2011 at 5:56 am #

Retired Intelligence Officer: I urge you to get a copy

Sorry, I already got a JC Penney catalog for the outhouse.

misha May 21, 2011 at 6:02 am #

Kupuna: Have those sick children at Kapiolani Medical Center been lied to by Joey Farah, who said he’s donate to them after Obama released that long form?

Expelliarmus May 21, 2011 at 6:04 am #

It is obvious that RIO is here only to pimp Corsi’s book, either because RiO is affiliated with Corsi or RIO is Corsi. RIO showed up here quite recently and every post has been to throw out some Corsi talking point. Nothing of substance, and nothing even vaguely “intelligent”.

misha May 21, 2011 at 7:47 am #

Expelliarmus: RIO showed up here quite recently and every post has been to throw out some Corsi talking point. Nothing of substance, and nothing even vaguely “intelligent”.

Wrong!! Here’s the complete story about Rio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN1fCcEkjyI

Dr. Conspiracy May 21, 2011 at 7:49 am #

Name one. No one has commented here giving a single flaw that upon examination proved to be nothing at all.

misha May 21, 2011 at 7:51 am #

Majority Will: Obama/Biden 2012.

Yes!! And Booker ’16.

misha May 21, 2011 at 7:56 am #

Retired Intelligence Officer: Anyone can look and tell the document is a forgery.

Corsi showed up at my loft. My dog sniffed his ass, and said he was legit.

Dr. Conspiracy May 21, 2011 at 8:08 am #

Check this out. I don’t have time to write about it until this afternoon:

Retired Intelligence Officer May 21, 2011 at 8:18 am #

Dr. Conspiracy: Check this out. I don’t have time to write about it until this afternoon:http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=301329

Yes. The forger left flaws or did he want to do it to take Obama down?

richCares May 21, 2011 at 9:10 am #

“Yes. The forger left flaws or did he want to do it to take Obama down?
    tell us dear smart one, why did Hawaii forge the document?

richCares May 21, 2011 at 9:20 am #

how many OMG moments does it take for a birther to ignore the OMG moments
    answer 92,000,000!

richCares May 21, 2011 at 9:29 am #

“Check this out. I don’t have time to write about it until this afternoon:”
    that’s deep end stuff, only a complete idiot would fall for that stuuf. Not even 1/4 rational!

Thrifty May 21, 2011 at 9:49 am #

Corsi admits that Ann Dunham was in Seattle in late August 1961. I’d like to hear him expand upon that and explain how she got the baby Obama there from Kenya in less than a month.

Thrifty May 21, 2011 at 9:52 am #

Expelliarmus:

I’m inclined to agree. Guys, whatever happened to “don’t feed the trolls”? Couldn’t we exercise some self control when RIO vomits up his posts?

Northland10 May 21, 2011 at 9:57 am #

It is now the Da Vinci Code Long Form Birth Certificate. I guess we will soon learn that all of this is a grand conspiracy begun by the Knights Templar, having passed the Holy Grail on to Obama who will become the promised anti-Christ presiding over the New World Order.

It is all about the secret codes in documents that normal people do not find. The secret code in the Constitution, street signs, the BC and, of course, that secret, end of the world, formula in the Bible.

richCares May 21, 2011 at 10:16 am #

we have found the forger who wrote Corsi’s book, we will release his name in two weeks (or is that weaks), hint “who wrote Da Vinci’s code”

J. Edward Tremlett May 21, 2011 at 10:27 am #

Retired Intelligence Officer: The book is a excellent read. I urge you to get a copy and read it.

Why? There’s nothing really new or damning in it. There’s just rehashing of old arguments, with a few new pieces of info that are probably as fraudulent as the old info was.

Also, he makes a complete hash of the claim that Obama isn’t eligible because of his father’s nationality or possible dual citizenship.

If you DO read it, have a long afternoon in a bookstore or get it from the library. don’t give WND a dime.

Majority Will May 21, 2011 at 10:50 am #

Retired Intelligence Officer: There are to many flaws left by the forger.

Are there spelling and grammar errors, genius?

🙄

richCares May 21, 2011 at 10:56 am #

in Australia Saturday has gone by, don’t tell RIO!

richCares May 21, 2011 at 11:07 am #

BirfirStan’s national motto:
    “Any Day Now, Any Day Now”
    BirfirStans’ slogan
    Fool me once, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again,

Wile E. May 21, 2011 at 11:26 am #

Check this out. I don’t have time to write about it until this afternoon:

Yep, it’s official.

He’s an alien from the planet 110nolulu.

Majority Will May 21, 2011 at 11:40 am #

richCares:
    BirfirStan’s national motto:
    “Any Day Now, Any Day Now”
    BirfirStans’ slogan
    Fool me once,then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again, then fool me again,

It’s the shameless seditionist’s swan song.

richCares May 21, 2011 at 11:42 am #

want a really big laugh, WND says it will sue Esquire
    WND appears as delusional as their followers, this will be fun!

Majority Will May 21, 2011 at 11:42 am #

Wile E.: Yep, it’s official.

He’s an alien from the planet 110nolulu.

That’s funny!

Birthers are such gullible idiots. Feed the fear, Farah!

misha May 21, 2011 at 11:52 am #

Retired Intelligence Officer: Yes. The forger left flaws or did he want to do it to take Obama down?

Suranis May 21, 2011 at 11:55 am #

richCares:
    want a really big laugh, WND says it will sue Esquire
    WND appears as delusional as their followers, this will be fun!

No, they say that are trying to raise money for suing Esquire. Based on their track record, they will simply not contest Equires motion to dismiss and rage on government corruption which casued them to lose, or simply forget to sue Esquire and pocket the cash

richCares May 21, 2011 at 12:03 pm #

“No, they say that are trying to raise money for suing Esquire.”
    yah,you are right, saw that paypal button. What a neat gimmick, Birfoons will go for it. I am sure Birfoon RIO pushed it!

misha May 21, 2011 at 12:06 pm #

Suranis: Based on their track record, they will simply not contest Equires motion to dismiss and rage on government corruption which casued them to lose, or simply forget to sue Esquire and pocket the cash

Falwell lost against Larry Flynt. It’s a dead issue.

I did something similar, and got e-mails asking if it was for real. Someone from O’Donnell’s campaign looked at it, and didn’t do anything:

El Diablo Negro May 21, 2011 at 12:46 pm #

Why get the license from Corsi? I’m sure the PI has the original and would gladly provide a copy of his credentials.

The Magic M May 21, 2011 at 2:30 pm #

> Hey, Howard Camping said the Earth will end today. Is he lying like Corsi and WND?

At least he knows as little about what he’s talking about as Corsi and WND do.
    I read his “analysis” that led him to saying today was Judgement Day, and I think he at least missed the omitted days when the calendar was switched from Julian to Gregorian. So I suppose the real Judgement Day will be another 10 days later. Enough time to see what Corsi’s gonna “reveal” next week.

ZixiOfIx May 22, 2011 at 3:15 am #

misha: Farah the Phalangist is claiming the LFBC is a forgery, so he does not have to donate.

I agree. Of course, if Farah really wanted to remove doubt, he’d donate the 15K and announce it to the world. Put his money where his mouth is. “See, I’m not doing this to keep the cash rolling in”.

In fact, if Farah wanted to remove all doubt, he could throw open the books, show how much he’s made off the Birther issue, and donate every last bit of it to a worthy cause. Maybe a charity for veterans, since WND seems so very concerned about Dr. Lakin.

I think it’s the least a true patriot could do for his country. Show that he’s not in it to line his pockets by continually stirring up false rumors and innuendo.

Something tells me that it’s not going to happen, though…

J. Edward Tremlett May 22, 2011 at 5:03 pm #

El Diablo Negro:

Agreed. We need to find this PI and see what he has to say for himself.

Reality Check May 22, 2011 at 9:15 pm #

If this Takeyuki Irei is indeed a PI he certainly is not seeking business since he fails to be listed as doing business in either Hawaii or Minnesota where he apparently has residences.

The Magic M May 23, 2011 at 3:51 am #

Since the birfer movement seems to be made up mostly of retired people (think those military dimwits), I wouldn’t be surprised if Mr Irei, if he exists and really is a PI, actually is a retired PI (I don’t know if they can keep their license in that case).

El Diablo Negro May 23, 2011 at 8:44 am #

Licenses usually have an expiration date unless renewed, If he has one. If he is not in the PI database then it’s not valid anymore.

Expelliarmus May 23, 2011 at 2:25 pm #

If he had ever been licensed in Hawaii, it would show up in their online database even if his license had long since expired.

It is possible that he lived and worked in Minnesota, and in that case it is not as apparent whether an old, expired or inactive would show up, as the Minnesota web site seems to allow only downloading of a current PDF list of active licenses.