Squeeky’s blog

Some may remember Squeeky Fromm, Girl Reporter, who used to comment here from time to time. I dropped by her blog, The Birther Think Tank today.

Her latest article is: Schwarzenegger, Strauss-Kahn, Obama and The Birthers??? It’s essentially an argument that says the birthers were not crazy to have doubts about Obama because other things have been covered up in the past for other people, or put another way, the media can’t be trusted to give us all the dirt. I might have some sympathy for that argument if Barack Obama hadn’t released his birth certificate way back in 2008 and the Hawaii Department of Health hadn’t confirmed his birth in Hawaii multiple times.

In any case, Squeeks has a lot of writing on the site that you might find entertaining if you like that sort of thing.

, ,

15 Responses to Squeeky’s blog

Scientist May 18, 2011 at 5:52 pm #

Doc-Didn’t I predict right here yesterday that some birther would try to link Strauss-Kahn and Obama?

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross) May 18, 2011 at 6:21 pm #

Scientist:

I see squeeky dropped by under her new handle “head researcher” to add a haiku.

JoZeppy May 18, 2011 at 6:32 pm #

about as interesting as monkeys throwing their feces on a wall. Thanks, but I’ll pass.

Dr. Conspiracy May 18, 2011 at 9:08 pm #

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross): I see squeeky dropped by under her new handle “head researcher” to add a haiku.

And a fine Haiku it was.

Retired Intelligence Officer May 18, 2011 at 9:27 pm #

Interesting name for the Blogger. Very interesting.

Daniel May 18, 2011 at 9:36 pm #

Retired Intelligence Officer:
    Interesting name for the Blogger. Very interesting.

And, make no mistake, she’s easily as competent a researcher as yourself…….

Retired Intelligence Officer May 18, 2011 at 10:47 pm #

Daniel: And, make no mistake, she’s easily as competent a researcher as yourself…….

Daniel May 18, 2011 at 10:52 pm #

Retired Intelligence Officer: It’s interesting she chose the name of a person of violence who tried to kill a republican president. Also don’t forget that person was affiliated with Charles Manson.

Apparently you don’t understand satire either…..

FUTTHESHUCKUP May 18, 2011 at 11:41 pm #

Other things have been covered up in the past for other people? Like who? If it was covered up we wouldn’t know about it, and if we know about it, it wasn’t covered up. We know about Watergate, Iran-Contra, and Monica Lewinsky. Whitewater and Bush’s involvement in 9/11 weren’t covered up because they never happened.

FUTTHESHUCKUP May 18, 2011 at 11:47 pm #

And please don’t tell me the moon landing, the holocaust, and the murder of Vince Foster

Greg May 19, 2011 at 12:18 am #

Daniel: Apparently you don’t understandsatire either…..

More evidence that if he was an intelligence officer, it was not for the analyzing of evidence!

Steve May 19, 2011 at 11:08 am #

Retired Intelligence Officer: Interesting name for the Blogger. Very interesting.

I think it’s a perfect name. Dangerous but inept.

(One of my favorite SNL sketches).

ASK Esq May 19, 2011 at 1:44 pm #

By her line of “thinking,” since some people accused of murder were guilty, it is safe to assume that anyone accused of murder is guilty. The specific facts of each situation don’t matter, all that matters is that someone else once did what you’re accusing your opponent of doing.

Stanislaw May 19, 2011 at 6:00 pm #

I’m casting my vote for the title Birther Think Tank being the biggest oxymoron of the year. That should come as no surprise to anyone since birthers put the “moron” in “oxymoron.”

AnotherBird May 20, 2011 at 5:25 pm #

ASK Esq:

I would argue that she takes it further than that. I would say that she assumes that “believing a murder has been committed is just enough to claim a person is guilty of murder.” However, I completely agree with your conclusion.