Live coverage of Georgia hearing promised

The Article II Political Action Committee is advertising live video coverage of the three Georgia ballot challenges on January 26th. The hearing is scheduled to start at 9 AM.

Article II Super PAC logo

I hope they can pull it off, and I also hope they make a recording available for those who can’t watch it in real time. That reminds me: I’m out of popcorn.

17 Responses to Live coverage of Georgia hearing promised

richCares January 23, 2012 at 4:50 pm #

I hope to watch it, howver the site that is putting this on will not like what they see or hear!

y_p_w January 23, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

G January 23, 2012 at 5:32 pm #

Thanks for the link!

So now Leo Donofrio himself is trying to pile on and get in on the clown show! …With a 200+ dump of his fantasy argument, no less!

Then again, as he is the one who made up most of this 2-parent nonsense in the first place, I’m not surprised to see him trying to swoop in and capture the spotlight.

Just further evidence that these GA hearings are turing out to be the biggest “Great White Hope” circus show from the Birthers in a long time…

LIke all of the previous judges who’ve had to entertain this silliness, this judge has greatly underestimated the volumous headache of crazy he’s now saddled himself with… I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see more crazy players and motions filed to add to the pile on…

donna: amicus brief filed in farrar v obamahttp://www.scribd.com/doc/79088747/Farrar-Welden-Swensson-Powell-v-Obama-Amicus-Brief-From-Attorney-Donofrio-Georgia-Ballot-Challenge-1-23-2012

donna January 23, 2012 at 5:49 pm #

here’s another link

Judging The Judge In Georgia

J. Potter January 23, 2012 at 6:03 pm #

G: Leo Donofrio himself is trying to pile on and get in on the clown show! …With a 200+ dump of his fantasy argument, no less!

G January 23, 2012 at 6:15 pm #

Right now, that is my impression too. I’m not surprised to see judges go out of their way to try to remove any future appeal arguments attacking their impartiality.

I’m not surprised that judges might simply be too busy to fully grasp or care what the Birther phenomenon is really about and how it operates….and how much of a circus headache it just causes in the process.

I’ll withhold judgement on the Judge until we see how he conducts his actual court. We will gain real insight into that in only a few days. …More importantly…the judge will then be exposed to a true eyeful of the crazy that has just cr@pped all over his desk…

J. Potter: I think the Fogbow, from what I have read, have been too hard on Malihi. He’s just doing his job.

donna January 23, 2012 at 6:26 pm #

LOL

imo, malihi is now looking at all that he has to scrape from his shoes

G January 23, 2012 at 6:46 pm #

Yes. Let’s not forget the history here of what happens every time the Birthers foolishly rush onsite to hype one of their court battles – it is a record frought with painful disaster and broad public embarassment for them EVERY time!

See: Orly receiving $20 K sanctions by Judge Clay Land …and her own client denouncing her.

See: Terry Lakin ending up with a stay at Leavenworth and kissing his career goodbye.

See: Walt Fitzpatrick and Darren Huff…rotting in jail…

The bigger the hype and their hope… the worse the outcome tends to be for them…

πŸ™‚

donna: LOLimo, malihi is now looking at all that he has to scrape from his shoes

Sarina January 23, 2012 at 9:56 pm #

I’m not going to miss it for anything in this world!

jayhg January 23, 2012 at 11:29 pm #

J. Potter: Holy crap. It’s now a decent-sized paperback! The longer it is, the truthier it must be.I think the Fogbow, from what I have read, have been too hard on Malihi. He’s just doing his job.Or, they could be spot on, and we may indeed have entered, The Twilight Zone. Specifically, the episode in which a dystopian fascist tribunal sentences Burgess Meredith to death for the crime of reading. Ah, yes….“The Obsolete Man”!

Love The Obsolete Man. It’s also a lesson in hypocrisy. Did that guy really think that everyone was just going to ignore what a coward he was when he thought HE was going to get hurt?! You are Ob-SO-lete!!!!

Dr. Conspiracy January 24, 2012 at 12:48 am #

Thanks. This is a very interesting article that I commend to folks interested in the Georgia challenge to read.

donna: here’s another link

Judging The Judge In Georgia

The Magic M January 24, 2012 at 4:54 am #

> The hearing is scheduled to start at 9 AM.

What time would that be in the Central European Time zone (London or Berlin is fine)? I’d like to watch, too. πŸ™‚

The Magic M January 24, 2012 at 4:56 am #

Never mind, I found it – 3 p.m. Too bad, that’s right within my working hours…

aarrgghh January 24, 2012 at 5:39 am #

birfers really think georgia’s gonna be obama’s “show me yore damm papers, boy” moment:

“It’s only right that free people get to see all his birth documents before we consent to his rule of our government. We the people deserve some respect, and its about damn time we get it. If he has contempt for us and our courts when we ask for qualifying documents, he needs to be impeached and removed.”

donna January 24, 2012 at 9:59 am #

‘Birther’ lawyer doesn’t expect to see Obama

J. Potter January 24, 2012 at 10:40 am #

aarrgghh: We the people deserve some respect, and its about damn time we get it.

Wow, that commenter really gets dander up at a perception of uppitiness, doesn’t he? I’m sure he has fantasies of giving Obama some good’ol’ Southern-stye hospitality. The classic, “Obama, why’s yo’ dirt in Boss’ hole?” routine. Well, he already done showed his papers, and dey’d de onliest papers yousa gonna git.

How do you guys manage to read the Freep? I guys somebody has to keep an eye on them, SPLC-style. I appreciate your sacrifice.