Orly Watch: Bonsall

imageOrly Taitz, sometimes dentist, sometimes attorney and sometimes Republican Candidate for the US Senate in California  will share the podium with three lesser-known candidates for the office at the Fallbrook Republican Women Federated meeting on March 9 in Bonsall, CA. As the map (right) indicates, I didn’t have much to say in this article and needed something to fill in some space. It’s about a 53-mile trip from Orly’s office to Bonsall. I hope she keeps the speed under 100 MPH.

27 Responses to Orly Watch: Bonsall

J. Potter March 3, 2012 at 9:01 pm #

Please let there be coverage …. and it looks like there’s none(?). Dang.

justlw March 3, 2012 at 9:13 pm #

Wow, Bonsall! Punchline to every “small-town” joke at my high school. Very freaky to see that name pop up here. She’s also speaking in Escondido, in the same general area, in May.

Fallbrook, California, by the way, is the former home of Tom Metzger.

PhilCave March 3, 2012 at 9:15 pm #

Could we get so lucky.

justlw March 3, 2012 at 9:21 pm #

She’ll also be just down the road from the world’s largest skateboard ramp. She should drop by while she’s there.

Thomas Brown March 3, 2012 at 9:21 pm #

What.. Orly’s flying broom throw a rod?

US Citizen March 3, 2012 at 11:48 pm #

All Orly has to do is open her mouth awhile and reasonable people will turn into RCA dogs.

Btw, I don’t think you need to add filler articles.
    I like quality over quantity, but that’s me.
    With that said, Orly is the antithesis of quality.
    I wouldn’t let her fill anything, especially a tooth.

Dr. Conspiracy March 4, 2012 at 12:49 am #

In truth, I didn’t think the article was filler. What was filler was the comment about filler which was added to make the map not stick out and look funny 😉

US Citizen: Btw, I don’t think you need to add filler articles.
    I like quality over quantity, but that’s me.

Dr. Conspiracy March 4, 2012 at 12:49 am #

I won’t name any names, but someone who comments here is a former patient of the birther dentist!

US Citizen: I wouldn’t let her fill anything, especially a tooth.

richCares March 4, 2012 at 1:06 am #

you may recall in the Wizard of Oz the witch had her flying monkeys, just saying the proper word is resemblance!

Northland10 March 4, 2012 at 7:45 am #

Former? 😯

Note: I normally try to stay out of the non-birther parts of birther lives, however, I could not avoid commenting on former, and it is sufficient to say she brings it up often with comments about how she is tired before seeing clients.

US Citizen March 4, 2012 at 10:59 am #

Dr. Conspiracy: Frankly I was concerned about putting out too many articles on March 2, so that they would scroll off too quickly. It was just that so much was happening.

Which would, respectively, suggest it’s filler. 😉

Just kidding with you.
    I personally like to know where Orly is at all times.

misha March 4, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

“I hope she keeps the speed under 100 MPH.”

As long as the Tesla has not been bricked.

Bonsall Obot March 4, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

I am a Bonsall resident and huge Dr. C. Fan; it grieves me that I am otherwise engaged that evening.

Bonsall Obot March 4, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

Of course, now I see it’s in the morning; if I don’t have to work, I’m there.

Northland10 March 4, 2012 at 3:06 pm #

I envy your bravery.

Bonsall Obot:
    Of course, now I see it’s in the morning; if I don’t have to work, I’m there.

US Citizen March 4, 2012 at 4:02 pm #

Northland10: if I don’t have to work, I’m there.

Take some birther repellant with you. ie: go there with a black friend. 🙂

Dr. Conspiracy March 4, 2012 at 6:05 pm #

I don’t know if you are familiar with the reference. Orly was cited in California for driving in excess of 100 mph, but was not convicted.

PhilCave: In VA exceeding 80 is a Class 1 Misdemeanor. In excess of 90 nets 2 days jail for each mile over 90.
    Could we get so lucky.

justlw March 4, 2012 at 6:41 pm #

Bonsall Obot: I am a Bonsall resident

As an adult, I took my kids many times to the movie theater that is (or at least was) about 1,000 feet to the left of the map above. Too bad I’ll miss this show.

Bonsall Obot March 4, 2012 at 6:45 pm #

That’s a great theater there by Daniel’s; never very crowded, a mile from my house. I’m amazed they stay open.

G March 4, 2012 at 7:58 pm #

If you do, please drop by here afterwords and entertain us with a full report. Thanks! 🙂

Bonsall Obot: Of course, now I see it’s in the morning; if I don’t have to work, I’m there.

Northland10 March 4, 2012 at 9:02 pm #

In the area, 100 mph is considered normal driving. Maybe Orly can come and hang out with Chalice. If that were to happen, I may run back to Michigan, and fast.

PhilCave:
    In VA exceeding 80 is a Class 1 Misdemeanor.In excess of 90 nets 2 days jail for each mile over 90.
    Could we get so lucky.

misha March 4, 2012 at 9:16 pm #

Northland10: If that were to happen, I may run back to Michigan, and fast.

In a Nash Rambler AMC?

Keith March 4, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

misha: In a Nash Rambler AMC?

Beep Beep

JD Reed March 5, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

Speaking of Orly, I found this quote from her today at Oh For Goodness Sakes:
    ” Now a corrupt Fulton county judge Cyntia Wright … This woman should be hanging from the gallows for high treason against the United States of America. Same goes for corrupt judges Clay D. Land, Royce Lamberth, corrupt commissioners from the ballot law commission in New Hampshire, corrupt commissioners of the elections law commission in Indiana, corrupt Attorney General Eric Holder, corrupt director of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, corrupt Congressmen, corrupt directors of news networks, who told their cameramen not to film the proceedings, not to report on high treason and forgery and fraud in the White House. … We have to bring protesters in front of their homes, stand on public sidewalks and shame them. We need to remember their faces and their names, when it is time to try them for high treason”

I have long believed that the California Bar has been holding off on disciplining Orly until after the election just to avoid entangling the matter in this year’s politics. But her deeds are so brazen and so so outrageous that there’s absolutely no excuse not to sanction her — In my view disbarment is the most appropriate penalty — so the Cal bar has an obligation to step up to the plate and act as quickly as is expeditious.

She makes a mockery of the legal system and to allow her to step into one more courtroom as a licensed attorney is a farce.
    Let her catewaul all she wants after she loses her license. Her track record is enough to convince all but the most willfully blind.

Would a campaign, featuring bumper stickers demanding DISBAR ORLY NOW, be counterproductive?

Arthur March 5, 2012 at 1:29 pm #

JD Reed: Speaking of Orly, I found this quote from her today at Oh For Goodness Sakes:

Northland10 March 5, 2012 at 8:15 pm #

misha: In a Nash Rambler AMC?

But I don’t have a dog.

Keith March 5, 2012 at 11:50 pm #

Arthur: Thanks JD, for drawing my attention to this. Everyone should read the article at “Oh For Goodness Sake” that documents Orly’s increasingly threatening calls for violence against federal and state judges.

OFGS makes it hard to figure out how to let the publisher know about mistakes.

In this article a link is provided for ‘filing a complaint with the California Bar’, but the link goes to their website comments form, not the complaint form.

The complaint process and link to the form is actually at http://www.calbar.ca.gov/Attorneys/LawyerRegulation/FilingaComplaint.aspx