I think the only Joe Arpaio who is going to really appear in court is the one at lawsuits against him in Arizona. In Mississippi, Orly Taitz has asked the Federal Court to take judicial notice of the vacuous affidavit from Sheriff Arpaio containing an image of “Joe Arpaio,” the signature.
Taitz continues to argue, in the face of a verification from Hawaii to the contrary, that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery and that the Democratic Party attorneys should be punished for daring to show it to the court. The problem with the Arpaio affidavit is that it’s not evidence of anything but what Sheriff Arpaio claims to “believe” “likely” happened.
Taitz then says something that sounds odd to me:
I attest that attached copy of the affidavit of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, attesting to forgery in the birth certificate, selective [sic] is a true and correct copy issued by Sheriff Joe Arpaio on June 12, 2012, in Maricopa County AZ.
How does she know that it is a true copy?
Taitz goes on to oppose the Defense motion to supplement their submission with the Hawaii verification. Her objection: she is also charging Dr. Onaka with racketeering so he obviously can’t be trusted. Orly want’s an emergency evidentiary hearing, and forensic examination of the microfilm. There is an affidavit of service to all the parties attached, and the Defendants specifically are (parenthetical notes mine):
- Democrat (sic) Party of Mississippi
- Secretary of State of Mississippi
- Barack Hussein Obama (President of the United States)
- Obama for America (Obama campaign)
- Nanci (sic) Pelosi (Chairwoman 2008 Democratic National Convention)
- Dr. Alvin Onaka (Hawaii Chief of Vital Records)
- Loretta Fuddy (Hawaii Health Department director)
- Michael Astrue (Director of Social Security)
I am not aware that the last 6 on the list were ever served with the complaint. Orly is not very good at service.