Image of “Joe Arpaio” appears in Mississippi court

I think the only Joe Arpaio who is going to really appear in court is the one at lawsuits against him in Arizona. In Mississippi, Orly Taitz has asked the Federal Court to take judicial notice of the vacuous affidavit from Sheriff Arpaio containing an image of “Joe Arpaio,” the signature.

Taitz continues to argue, in the face of a verification from Hawaii to the contrary, that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery and that the Democratic Party attorneys should be punished for daring to show it to the court. The problem with the Arpaio affidavit is that it’s not evidence of anything but what Sheriff Arpaio claims to “believe” “likely” happened.

Taitz then says something that sounds odd to me:

I attest that attached copy of the affidavit of Sheriff Joe Arpaio, attesting to forgery in the birth certificate, selective [sic] is a true and correct copy issued by Sheriff Joe Arpaio on June 12, 2012, in Maricopa County AZ.

How does she know that it is a true copy?

Taitz goes on to oppose the Defense motion to supplement their submission with the Hawaii verification. Her objection: she is also charging Dr. Onaka with racketeering  so he obviously can’t be trusted. Orly want’s an emergency evidentiary hearing, and forensic examination of the microfilm. There is an affidavit of service to all the parties attached, and the Defendants specifically are (parenthetical notes mine):

• Democrat (sic) Party of Mississippi
  • Secretary of State of Mississippi
  • Barack Hussein Obama (President of the United States)
  • Obama for America (Obama campaign)
  • Nanci (sic) Pelosi (Chairwoman 2008 Democratic National Convention)
  • Dr. Alvin Onaka (Hawaii Chief of Vital Records)
  • Loretta Fuddy (Hawaii Health Department director)
  • Michael Astrue (Director of Social Security)

I am not aware that the last 6 on the list were ever served with the complaint. Orly is not very good at service.

MS 2012-06-18 – Taitz Motion for Judicial Notice & Reply to MDEC Motion To Supplement…

33 Responses to Image of “Joe Arpaio” appears in Mississippi court

john June 20, 2012 at 3:09 pm #

Yes, since Alvin Onaka is a party to the allegations of fraud, his OWN verification is SELF-SERVING and therefore the MS verification cannot be deemed credible or realible.

BillTheCat June 20, 2012 at 3:13 pm #

I’m pretty bored with Orly these days, the other birther cases are much more engaging and interesting. Her process is so predictable and frankly old and tired, it’s just become boring to be honest. She’ll never win, and we can say that now with near 100% certainty.

She continues to prove that she is one of the worst lawyers in the history of the country, birther or non-birther. Just terribad.

john June 20, 2012 at 3:17 pm #

Orly believes the only true way to resolve the matter is to have the original birth certificate forensically tested by experts along with the microfilm. In any event, Orly should be allowed to at least cross examine Alvin Onaka. Simply accepting Onaka’s OWN verification while he is a suspect of fraud in the court without the opportunity for document examination or cross examination would be a grave injustice upon the court.

Thomas Brown June 20, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

Wouldn’t that list be the Defendants? Or am I missing something?

Sean June 20, 2012 at 3:28 pm #

She reminds me of the chicken lawyer from Futurama.

“Your honor, I’d like to move to have me disbarred for introducing evidence that would convict my own client.

Dave B. June 20, 2012 at 3:29 pm #

Thinker June 20, 2012 at 4:07 pm #

She also says in this filing that the MS Dems asked the court to take judicial notice of Obama’s LFBC. That is not true. The motion for judgment on the pleadings says that they included a copy because the copy that Taitz included in her amended complaint was illegible. Of course, we know that they actually included it because they knew that Orly would fall for the bait and waste a lot of time and try the patience of the judge by filing silly motions like these.

Bob June 20, 2012 at 4:48 pm #

Perhaps I’m getting confused but didn’t she just poach that affidavit from the recent Klayman and Corsi book promotion/ballot challenge in Florida? I seem to remember her asking that someone give her the url for it.

Would that be legal? Kosher?

JPotter June 20, 2012 at 6:03 pm #

… oh, I see, she just printed it out with the Maricopa County notarization it already had. As noted in Illinois, Orly just doesn’t “get” documentation!

Dr. Conspiracy June 20, 2012 at 6:50 pm #

Orly believes Obama is ineligible. Therefore, nothing to the contrary will satisfy her. Sure if the microfilm is modern and the original is a fake, Orly will be satisfied. But it isn’t and she won’t. She does not understand her own mind, not nor how conspiracy theories work.

john: Orly believes the only true way to resolve the matter is to have the original birth certificate forensically tested by experts along with the microfilm.

donna June 20, 2012 at 7:12 pm #

so we should VIOLATE privacy laws to satisfy that loon while discounting all that doc just listed which we KNOW IS FACT?

what’s next, my suing for YOUR RECORDS as a prospective employer? after all, i wouldn’t want to employ an IDIOT

an employer suing for your health records? after all, she wouldn’t want to hire some with cancer in their family history or maybe alcoholism

i might want to know if you were conceived by in vitro fertilization or if you were conceived due to rape –

NOTHING short of JESUS being present at obama’s birth and testifying under oath would satisfy the loons – but then does JESUS really exist?

Thomas Brown June 20, 2012 at 7:19 pm #

john:

Why should we pay attention to anything you say, given that you are under suspicion of being a communist cannibal pedophile? You’ve never disproven any of thise allegations, so our suspicions are just as valid as yours are of Onaka.

Peter June 20, 2012 at 7:20 pm #

I do love John’s truly circular reasoning.

1. Dr. Onaka verified the birth information.

2. Because Dr. Onaka verified the birth information he must be part of the conspiracy.

3. Because he is part of the conspiracy, his verification cannot be accepted.

Did I miss anything?

arrrogantlyignorant June 20, 2012 at 7:21 pm #

Reading the recent youtube comments, many of the birthers are throwing Orly under the bus in favor of Sheriff Joe’s “law enforcement investigation”.

Poor Orly…..

Not really… LOL

BillTheCat:

Joe Acerbic June 20, 2012 at 7:44 pm #

It’s much more than a suspicion. I can provide a notarized sworn affidavit attesting that I heard somebody say that john is indeed all that.

linda June 20, 2012 at 7:54 pm #

I am anxious to see the Judge’s response to that steaming pile.

richCares June 20, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

“…communist cannibal pedophile?”
    i must correct this, there is no evidence that john is a cannibal and his pedophile conviction was 5 years ago, he may have changed, though he is still required to register with local police for his sex crimes.

Rickey June 20, 2012 at 8:08 pm #

john:

Onaka isn’t a party to the proceedings until he is properly served with the Summons & Complaint. It is pretty clear that Onaka has not been served, because no attorney has appeared for him and Orly has made no noise about moving for a default judgment.

Dr. Conspiracy June 20, 2012 at 8:17 pm #

It’s Orly’s fault. She even got a judge to say it wrong.

Thomas Brown: Wouldn’t that list be the Defendants? Or am I missing something?

Dr. Conspiracy June 20, 2012 at 8:18 pm #

This article is becoming a disaster.

Dave B.: Hey, Doc, June 12 was my birthday, not Arpaio’s. And I bought myself some zombie books on Amazon with your widget.

Dr. Conspiracy June 20, 2012 at 8:30 pm #

This bit from the Farrar trial in Atlanta may explain:

JUDGE MALIHI: What personal knowledge do you have?
    MS. TAITZ: I personally obtained those documents.
    JUDGE MALIHI: And — no, no, no. That’s not personal knowledge.
    MS. TAITZ: I have — this is the official law registration that was — that is available online. I personally downloaded from online records of the Illinois Bar, And that’s Mr. Obama’s registration as an attorney in the State of Illinois.

And I would like to testify under oath. Actually not only this, but other records since I was the one who did most of the research, I will testify.

JPotter: What kind of notarization did she secure for her laser print of an affidavit she found online? Did the notary attest that she witnessed Orly printing the affidavit with a few clicks of her own mouse?

Norbrook June 20, 2012 at 9:08 pm #

donna:

I don’t think you need to sue for john’s records on that. Just a simple Google search would demonstrate that he’s an idiot beyond any reasonable doubt.

JPotter June 20, 2012 at 9:13 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: personally downloaded

Heehee! Thanks for that reply, Doc! Good times.

misha June 20, 2012 at 9:47 pm #

“Image of “Joe Arpaio” appears in Mississippi court”

You’re wrong. Arpaio’s image was on my toast this morning.

misha June 20, 2012 at 9:51 pm #

Thomas Brown: Why should we pay attention to anything you say, given that you are under suspicion of being a communist cannibal pedophile? You’ve never disproven any of thise allegations

Thomas Brown June 20, 2012 at 9:59 pm #

misha: I don’t mean to be pedantic, but John is actually under suspicion for being an accessory after the fact, to Glenn Beck’s rape and murder of that poor girl.

That too. WHAT IS HE HIDING?!!

Thomas Brown June 20, 2012 at 10:04 pm #

richCares:
    “…communist cannibal pedophile?”

Sorry; I was confused by seeing him with his own foot in his mouth.

He’s still a communist, though. He hasn’t even tried to disprove it.

The silence speaks volumes.

Dave B. June 20, 2012 at 10:15 pm #

misha:
    “Image of “Joe Arpaio” appears in Mississippi court”

You’re wrong. Arpaio’s image was on my toast this morning.

So you were having some Nutella?

Bob June 21, 2012 at 4:20 am #

To top it off, Arpai-whore’s report was written by Gnome Corsi and contained nothing new.

The Magic M June 21, 2012 at 5:52 am #

john: since Alvin Onaka is a party to the allegations of fraud, his OWN verification is SELF-SERVING and therefore the MS verification cannot be deemed credible or realible

Doesn’t work that way. If it did, I could just sue you for anything and add any of your witnesses, experts or whatnot to my list of defendants and thus disqualify them. Rinse and repeat until you have no witnesses/experts left to testify for you, bam, I win! 😉

misha June 22, 2012 at 8:01 am #

Bob: Would that be…Kosher?

It depends if Orly eats pork chops.

realist June 22, 2012 at 1:03 pm #

“How does she know that it is a true copy?”

Oh, Doc, you big silly, because she “copied” it from the internet. She even managed to download the “corrected” affidavit, so it’s the most current one.

Her downloading it from the internet is all it takes to “authenticate” a document legally. She took the stand, was sworn in, and told ALJ Malihi so… therefore, she’s correct. It’s Orlylaw after all.

realist June 22, 2012 at 1:06 pm #

john:
    Orly believes the only true way to resolve the matter is to have the original birth certificate forensically tested by experts along with the microfilm.In any event, Orly should be allowed to at least cross examine Alvin Onaka.Simply accepting Onaka’s OWN verification while he is a suspect of fraud in the court without the opportunity for document examination or cross examination would be a grave injustice upon the court.

Cross-examine him? Who’s going to call Onaka as a witness?

I don’t think the court is worried about any “grave injustice” being foisted upon it by Onaka’s certification of the document. Nor is anyone with an IQ higher than a marble.