Internet forecast: cloudy and cold. Orly’s back.

Yes, the Orly Taitz web site, that blogging blight, is back online. Here’s a sample.

Obama Made in USA mugSomebody made Orly Taitz a nice gift of a Barack Obama birth certificate  Made in USA mug, so she held a contest on her blog as to what to do with it. I’ll do the same: what do you think she should do with it? My suggestion was that she autograph it and sell it on eBay to pay for the sanctions when her next frivolous lawsuit is dismissed. Orly, gross, uncouth, and uncultured, said she would use it as a “chamber pot (night potty) :) ”.

In further news, Orly readers are getting repetitive motion injury with all the clicking they had to do to read Orly’s latest document (she hasn’t figured out how WordPress links to documents), nor has she bothered to take multiple scanned pages and make them one document. Here’s the new document for her Mississippi case in a single PDF with OCR. This is a curious new pustule on the image analysis of President Obama’s long-form birth certificate PDF. As you may recall, attorneys for the Mississippi Democratic Executive Committee (MDEC) in one brief included a legible copy of the President’s birth certificate to supplement an illegible copy Taitz had submitted. Mr. Henry Blake of Tennessee has noted that the layering in the PDF MDEC submission is different than the layering in the White House PDF. Of course, since the MDEC submission is a multi-page document of which the White House PDF is only an insertion means that it has been reprocessed by the software used by MDEC. Any comparison of layers is mindless stupidity (i.e. birther image analysis). One commenter on Orly’s site concluded “it’s a trap.”

Orly makes one observation that’s probably correct. federal Judge Wingate in Mississippi probably isn’t going to do remove his stay on discovery and allow depositions before the election [link to Taitz web site]. The case will be dismissed sooner or later. Wingate doesn’t seem to be in any hurry.

Orly re-filed her recently dismissed federal lawsuit, Judd v. Obama, in California yesterday and she’s all excited about having a new judge, James Selna. Unfortunately, you didn’t get a new law to go with the new judge.

Taitz needs help in this incomprehensible task:

I got quotes from Obot sites, where obots were making admissions that there were changes to Obama’s BCs. Please, send me the quotes and IP addresses if you can

I guess she means URLs. I can’t imagine what “admissions” she thinks exist.

Print Friendly

34 Responses to Internet forecast: cloudy and cold. Orly’s back.

Rickey October 31, 2012 at 10:26 am #

I guess she means URLs. I can’t imagine what “admissions” she thinks exist.

Or why she thinks that an “admission” from an Obot would have any probative value of anything.

In her California case she has filed a Motion to Compel the production of Obama’s Occidental College application and registration records, as well as a Los Angeles Times videotape of a speech which Obama gave at a party for Rashid Khalidi.

In typical Orly fashion, she does not make a legal argument or cite any case law to support her motion. She just cuts and pastes the crap she has previously filed in every other case. Apparently there is a hearing on the case tomorrow.

Bob October 31, 2012 at 11:16 am #

Regarding the “admission from an Obot,” Orly thinks that ALL Democrats (from party leaders down to electoral college members and the rank and file) know, for a fact, that Obama is not eligible but won’t admit it. She said so in her comments the other day and it’s loonier than the basic Obama-faked-his-birth-certificate theory.

And comparing one official, Hawaiian bc to another official, Hawaiian bc is totally pointless when the data is the same on both.

Dr. Conspiracy October 31, 2012 at 11:30 am #

The Court ruled Monday:

Court finds there is no jurisdiction. Defendants (Obama, Feinstein, Hughes, Emken and Williams) were not validly served.

Rickey: Never mind that the case is not in discovery and that she has not attempted to obtain the records via subpoena (she says that it would be “moot” to subpoena the Occidental records because she failed to get them produced in Keyes v. Bowen),

Andrew Vrba, PmG October 31, 2012 at 11:48 am #

And here I was hoping a house had fallen on her and some girl from Kansas had relieved her of her shoes.

The Magic M October 31, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

> I guess she means URLs.

I wouldn’t put it past her trying to identify those “Obots” by name and naming them as either additional defendants or witnesses in her next cases.

Sudoku October 31, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

Phrase of the day! “This is a curious new pustule on the image analysis…”

Sudoku October 31, 2012 at 1:02 pm #

Sadly, I wouldn’t put it past Orly to ask for IP addresses and mean it. Hasn’t she tried to tract “Obots” and their homes addresses before? If she thinks they “admitted” something, she would want to send them one her special subpoenas to be witnesses.

BillTheCat October 31, 2012 at 1:35 pm #

She means it. She actually thinks her minions can find IP addresses to match posts. lol… like that would do anything anyhow. 5 days Orly, your world is going to come crashing down. I can’t WAIT. :)

Marc Smith October 31, 2012 at 5:44 pm #

Mr Blake’s affidavit to the MS court points out that Kapiolani hospital and August had a strikeout in the layer. Very curious indeed. I believe that President Obama himself made a freudian slip last July 15th of 2011 when he said, I’ll be turning 50 in a week”-ie, he told us his real birthday was July 22nd. I don’t know anyone of sound mind who has made a three week mistake on their birthday- do you?

Dr. Conspiracy October 31, 2012 at 5:45 pm #

While Orly’s web site is back up, it is lacking all of her articles between October 23 and October 29. That suggests that her database was restored from backup.

LW October 31, 2012 at 5:47 pm #

To help Orly out, in the future I will always include my IP address in any post I make.

127.0.0.1

Dr. Conspiracy October 31, 2012 at 8:39 pm #

Making a mistake about your birthday is very different from making a mistake about how long it is until your birthday. The latter is not at all unusual. I’ve done it many times about dates that I know exactly.

Marc Smith: I don’t know anyone of sound mind who has made a three week mistake on their birthday- do you?

Dr. Conspiracy October 31, 2012 at 8:41 pm #

Mine is 192.168.0.1.

LW:

127.0.0.1

W. Kevin Vicklund October 31, 2012 at 9:07 pm #

Actually, it looks like those articles are below the October 19 article titled “Indiana trial on Monday. To read PDF files, double click on link, it will lead you to the designated page, double click again, PDF file of a specific pleading, document or order will open” in increasing chronological order (that is, Oct 22 articles are higher on the page than Oct 23 articles) I’ve noted for the past week that that article, which has an imbedded file of some sort, has been forcing weird behavior in article order.

John Reilly November 1, 2012 at 1:01 am #

Doc: Two things.

Dr. Taitz has some sort of hearing totoday, Nov. 1, in Superior Court in California. According to her papers, she served a subpoena on Occidental College on October 31 asking for Pres. Obama’s records. The school’s lawyer has told her he will appear and oppose. Of course, there is no proof that any other party to the case was served. The lawyers here can opine if 12 hours notice to be subpoenaed to testify at some sort of hearing is generous. Dr. Taitz and a few of her supporters are gearing up to call Occidental names.

I suppose Dr. Taitz is entertaining if you are not the victim of her wrath.

Rickey November 1, 2012 at 1:58 am #

John Reilly:

Dr. Taitz has some sort of hearing totoday, Nov. 1, in Superior Court in California.According to her papers, she served a subpoena on Occidental College on October 31 asking for Pres. Obama’s records.The school’s lawyer has told her he will appear and oppose.Of course, there is no proof that any other party to the case was served. The lawyers here can opine if 12 hours notice to be subpoenaed to testify at some sort of hearing is generous.Dr. Taitz and a few of her supporters are gearing up to call Occidental names.

I don’t know about California, but in New York a subpoena has to be served at least two days before the return date. On the other hand, I don’t believe that I’ve ever worked on a case where someone was subpoenaed to testify at a pre-trial hearing. Subpoenaed for a deposition, yes, but not for a hearing. Occidental’s attorney undoubtedly will move to quash the subpoena.

In typical Orly fashion, she filed a Motion to Compel before the subpoena was served.

Northland10 November 1, 2012 at 7:36 am #

Mine is 192.168.0.1.

At one point this week, I was, at the same time

192.168.1.67
    192.168.1.68

Both tunneled through 192.168.1.64

While in my right hand I was 192.168.1.71

Go for it Orly… though you might wonder why I am your at your printer.

Majority Will November 1, 2012 at 7:43 am #

LW:

127.0.0.1

There’s no place like 127.0.0.1.

(Sounds a bit Philip K. Dickish.)

Northland10 November 1, 2012 at 8:53 am #

Excellent!

Majority Will: There’s no place like 127.0.0.1.

(Sounds a bit Philip K. Dickish.)

Cindy November 1, 2012 at 12:02 pm #

I am the guilty culprit who sent her the coffee mug. So glad she is enjoying it ! :)

Dr. Conspiracy November 1, 2012 at 12:33 pm #

I’ll encrypt your IP address.

Cindy: I am the guilty culprit who sent her the coffee mug.

Dr. Conspiracy November 1, 2012 at 12:41 pm #

She was previously ordered to pay a $250 sanction in the Liberi case.

John Reilly: Ohforgoodnesssakes has a delightful order issued by a District Judge in Liberi v. Taitz threatening sanctions against everyone. Apparently Dr. Taitz did not annoy the judge quite as much as her opponent.

Majority Will November 1, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

Cindy:

Her cup runneth over.

(nice job, btw)

donna November 1, 2012 at 5:38 pm #

CA – Orly v Obama – Denied

Subpoena quashed, motion denied with prejudice

$4000 in sanctions…

Thinker November 1, 2012 at 6:25 pm #

Strange coincidence in the Occidental story–the attorneys for Occidental happen to be old friends of Scott Tepper’s. :)

Andrew Vrba, PmG November 1, 2012 at 6:36 pm #

donna:
    CA – Orly v Obama – Denied

Subpoena quashed, motion denied with prejudice

$4000 in sanctions…

HA! Lets see her spin THIS one into a “victory”!

Keith November 1, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

Northland10: While in my right hand I was 192.168.1.71

Go for it Orly… though you might wonder why I am your at your printer.

Make sure you use protection while you’re in there playing around with her NAS.

nbc November 1, 2012 at 7:42 pm #

Mine is 192.168.0.1.

10.0.0.3

Funny how I can ping you at 127.0.0.1…

LW November 1, 2012 at 9:29 pm #

nbc: Funny how I can ping you at 127.0.0.1…

No matter where you go, there you are.

Rickey November 1, 2012 at 11:29 pm #

A good report on today’s Orly fiasco here:

Still pending is Orly’s default motion. The judge has to review Orly’s proof of service documentation and see if she actually effected valid service on anyone. But it doesn’t really matter, because the judge has already ruled that Orly hasn’t produced any admissible evidence.

donna November 1, 2012 at 11:58 pm #

CA – Judd v Obama Act 2 – Assigned to Judge Carter
    November 2, 2012

This thursday has been miserable for Orly. She was sanctioned $4,000, her motion was thrown out with prejudice, the Judge in Indiana is rumored to have accepted the motion by the Attorney General to strike the trial and now her refiling of Judd v Obama has been assigned to Judge Carter who is very familiar with Orly’s antics. Life is great…

4 Filed & Entered: 11/01/2012

Transferring Case purs GO 08-05 (Related Case (CV 34)
    Docket Text: ORDER RE TRANSFER PURSUANT TO GENERAL ORDER 08-05 -Related Case- filed. Related Case No: SACV09-00082 DOC (ANx). Case transferred from Magistrate Judge Marc L. Goldman and Judge James V. Selna to Judge David O. Carter and Magistrate Judge Arthur Nakazato for all further proceedings. The case number will now reflect the initials of the transferee Judge SACV12-01888 DOC (ANx). Signed by Judge David O. Carter. (dg)

Northland10 November 2, 2012 at 12:09 am #

nbc: 192.168.0.1.

What’s that Orly? Why are we all hanging out in Marina Del Ray? Guess she will have to CHASE us down to find that out.

The Magic M November 2, 2012 at 8:04 am #

LW: No matter where you go, there you are.

“Before I’ve arrived, I can see myself coming” (Robbie Williams, “Feel”)

Obviously the Obots have used their IP black hole time machine again. ;)

Now if I can only find the animation that shows what an object approaching you at above the speed of light looks like…

Majority Will November 2, 2012 at 2:15 pm #

“It’s clear now that the only vote that can make a difference, it the one coming from the barrel of a gun.

Nothing will change until We The People turn Washington DC and ALL its inhabitants into a radioactive wasteland. And, put troops on the Potomac, just in case that any survived!”

- one of the comments on Orly Taitz’s cesspool of a blog.

Inciting a lone wolf will be more trouble for this idiot than legal sanctions.

333333 44444