Feds lose Taitz complaint

Orly Taitz reports that she filed a FOIA to find out what happened to two quo warranto complaints she sent the U. S. Department of Justice, and they say they can’t find them.

The Taitz web site is “messed up” in terms of displaying her documentation, but clicking around returns what may be the operative response. It says that the kinds of records she is asking for are either not routinely retained, or that they are exempt from FOIA. The reply is rather dense.

9 Responses to Feds lose Taitz complaint

Reality Check August 6, 2013 at 10:34 am #

Dr. Conspiracy August 6, 2013 at 10:47 am #

It’s just a PDF.

Reality Check: I get a security warning in Chrome when I try to open the response linked at Taitz site.

Majority Will August 6, 2013 at 10:52 am #

It’s just a PDF.

Perhaps the birther bigots can get right into its layers and let us know if it’s on the up and up.

Reality Check August 6, 2013 at 11:26 am #

It works now. The response seems clear to me. They either have no records or the records they have are exempt from FOIA regulations and they are not required to tell her if exempt records exist or both. TS for Orly.

Dr. Conspiracy August 6, 2013 at 11:32 am #

It would appear that what Orly is asking for is excluded from FOIA by statute.

Reality Check: It works now. The response seems clear to me. They either have no records or the records they have are exempt from FOIA regulations and they are not required to tell her if exempt records exist or both. TS for Orly

The Magic M August 6, 2013 at 11:33 am #

Has the language of such replies changed? I don’t remember seeing any reference to “this answer cannot be construed to say requested documents exist or don’t exist” before.

Andrew Vrba, PmG August 6, 2013 at 11:48 am #

I wish they would change the language of replies to her, to a printout of a middle finger, stamped, dated and notarized.

Thomas Brown August 6, 2013 at 1:17 pm #

“The reply is rather dense.”

…as is the recipient.

Butterfly Bilderberg August 7, 2013 at 1:06 am #

Reality Check:
    It works now.The response seems clear to me.They either have no records or the records they have are exempt from FOIA regulations and they are not required to tell her if exempt records exist or both.TS for Orly.

Blown off by a Glomar response. BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!