Anti-birther partisans flee the country

I knew about this, but I didn’t realize that the announcement was coming today. As you may recall, I’ve previously detailed the aftermath of a telephone exchange between anti-birther partisan Reality Check (RC) who has in the past hosted a long-running Blog Talk Radio program named Reality Check Radio, and charity cop commander Mike Zullo. Cold Case Posse sycophant and birther evangelist Carl Gallups had previously suggested that RC should be a “person of interest” in the Cold Case Posse’s jihad against Obama. RC called Zullo to find out if Carl Gallups spoke for the Posse and whether he was indeed a person of interest in the investigation. Zullo refused to give RC any information and described RC as being upset about it.

After Gallups first comments, RC had made plans to be away from his show for some period of time. In the short term the show will be hosted by Bill Bryan (aka Foggy, operator of The Fogbow forum, and well-known thorn in the birther’s side).

Foggy let the cat of the bag or something to that effect in comments here:

Didja hear that R.C. had to leave the country on short notice and I’ll be doing his radio show for the indefinite future? Something about an NSA intercept of some information from an adjunct to a law enforcement agency in the Southwest.

There’s a lot more to that story about RC than Foggy lets on, but I am pledged to secrecy about exactly where RC is and why he had to leave home. Sorry birthers; RC is out of the range of your subpoenas.

It gets stranger. A commenter at Obama Release Your Records using the pseudonym of Joe Mannix (who some think is actually Mike Zullo, who I once, but no longer think is Mike Zullo) left this comment:

With that in mind I have no comment whatever on a photo of a man bearing a striking resemblance to me that appeared on the Internet today.

, , , ,

66 Responses to Anti-birther partisans flee the country

Curious George September 16, 2013 at 2:09 pm #

Doc,
    “It gets stranger. A commenter at Obama Release Your Records using the pseudonym of Joe Mannix (who some think is actually Mike Zullo) left this comment:

Dr. Conspiracy/Kevin Davidson is a person of interest in the birth certificate forgery. His background into working with birth certificates and vital statistics is key. You are being looked at Mr. Davidson.”

“Joe Mannix” has a Cave Creek,AZ IP address. Mike Zullo is listed on the Arizona Corporation Commission Pending Dissolution Notice to Zullo and the CCCP as having a Cave Creek, AZ address.

Curious George September 16, 2013 at 2:11 pm #

Why does my post go into moderation?

Daniel September 16, 2013 at 2:18 pm #

You are a twisted and evil man, Doc, and I admire you greatly for it.

CarlOrcas September 16, 2013 at 2:31 pm #

The end is near…….for someone!!

Suranis September 16, 2013 at 2:46 pm #

Can it be that the long anticipated prison rapings are about to commence? Oh please.

Ralph G. J. September 16, 2013 at 2:47 pm #

If you have a birther problem, I feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but Zullo ain’t one!

Publius September 16, 2013 at 3:52 pm #

Here it comes… the collapse of everything.

Obama’s demise is surely only weeks away now.

Maybe even days.

Does this mean that I and others here should go into hiding?

richCares September 16, 2013 at 3:54 pm #

what a joke
    Doc you owe me another keyboard
    it appears that Ringling Bros is repossessing the Klown Kar, Zullo has made no payments, Zullo has now taken first place as laughing stock of internet. Good job Zullo!

Publius September 16, 2013 at 4:02 pm #

Doc, if you are still in the country contact me via a secure line on channel 4, 8, 15, 16. The purple water is running uphill.

JPotter September 16, 2013 at 4:23 pm #

So much for your “hiding in plain sight” ruse, Davidson!

In the Land of the Dumb, expertise is always suspect. Knowledge = witchcraft!

Keith September 16, 2013 at 4:36 pm #

I’ve got the yoyo.

JPotter September 16, 2013 at 4:41 pm #

I also like the bit at ORYR about Fogbow and OCT being “taken down” “tomorrow”.
    Quite the gossip hothouse over there!

Bonsall Obot September 16, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

It’s like Anti-Birther Rapture, and I’m being Left Behind.

W. Kevin Vicklund September 16, 2013 at 6:09 pm #

Likewise, I have no comment about my recent crossing into our great neighbor to the south, Canada. Nor the large number of books on Canadian governmental policies recently purchased by my household. Also, too.

misha marinsky September 16, 2013 at 6:37 pm #

“With that in mind I have no comment whatever on a photo of a man bearing a striking resemblance to me that appeared on the Internet today.”

I always knew you were a commie.

Curious George September 16, 2013 at 6:40 pm #

Doc,

Ralph G. J. September 16, 2013 at 7:21 pm #

Bonsall Obot:
    It’s like Anti-Birther Rapture, and I’m being Left Behind.

What you did there. I see it.

Crustacean September 16, 2013 at 7:28 pm #

Doc,

Were you on your way to the North Pole when that photo was taken? If you can do a halfway decent Burl Ives impersonation, have I got a Halloween costume idea for you!

Slartibartfast September 16, 2013 at 7:41 pm #

I explained what is really going on here.

CarlOrcas September 16, 2013 at 7:52 pm #

scott e:
    awesome… what’s next ??

How about a new game here on the blog? Let’s call it “Where’s john?” See Where’s Waldo for the rules.

Joey September 16, 2013 at 8:05 pm #

Curious George:
    Why does my post go into moderation?

Because it was too extreme and needed to be moderated.

Dr. Conspiracy September 16, 2013 at 8:38 pm #

You said the secret word.

Curious George: Why does my post go into moderation?

Craig HS September 16, 2013 at 8:45 pm #

I would have invited you to downunderland where it’s entirely possible to go hundreds of miles without an internet connection (or food, water, petrol, greenery) to avoid the web-capable heart-attack darts, but the birther-friendly elements in your military must have anticipated this and installed a puppet conservative government last week. Rendition via “because we said so” demands shall be processed without objection, and I hear they’ve approved a giant FEMA camp at Ayers Rock to avoid anybody looking too closely back home in the US.

I’m skipping across the pond to hobbit-land instead. Hope to see most of you alive in the days to come!

Publius September 16, 2013 at 9:46 pm #

Is the weather warm in hobbitland? You know what I mean.

Publius September 16, 2013 at 9:54 pm #

I mean, it sounds like it is. I just want to be sure before I head that direction as it’s a long way.

Keith September 17, 2013 at 1:02 am #

Craig HS:
    I would have invited you to downunderland where it’s entirely possible to go hundreds of miles without an internet connection (or food, water, petrol, greenery) to avoid the web-capable heart-attack darts, but the birther-friendly elements in your military must have anticipated this and installed a puppet conservative government last week.Rendition via “because we said so” demands shall be processed without objection, and I hear they’ve approved a giant FEMA camp at Ayers Rock to avoid anybody looking too closely back home in the US.

I’m skipping across the pond to hobbit-land instead.Hope to see most of you alive in the days to come!

Theres internet at Uluru. Its just RIDICULOUSLY expensive. I think a dial up via a satellite phone would be cheaper. Seriously.

Andrew Vrba, PmG September 17, 2013 at 10:36 am #

Publius:
    Is the weather warm in hobbitland? You know what I mean.

I bet Leonard Nimoy knows! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU
    So where mind altering drugs just over-the-counter purchases back then? Because I think someone was on several of them at the same time to have that made.

JRC September 17, 2013 at 1:03 pm #

I heard Zullo has put out an APB for anyone travelling with the Xerox WorkCentre 7535. Also I think he has contacted Interpol as well. There was information that the Xerox WorkCentre 7535 might be disguising itself as a Xerox ColorQube (however impossible that might sound). Anyone in the presence of the Xerox will be arrested along with the Xerox as an accessory and an obot. They will be extradited to Arizona and tried under Birther Law. The Xerox will be disassembled one piece at a time in the most painful manner possible for an all in one machine. /sarc

Publius September 17, 2013 at 1:06 pm #

Lucy, sky, diamonds. I repeat: Lucy, sky, diamonds.

Andrew Vrba, PmG September 17, 2013 at 1:31 pm #

Publius:
    Lucy, sky, diamonds. I repeat: Lucy, sky, diamonds.

LOL! A classic!

Publius September 17, 2013 at 1:48 pm #

JRC: Xerox WorkCentre

Lends new meaning to the term “obot.”

ThisIsMurica September 18, 2013 at 3:53 am #

This is just… Horrible! This isn’t evidence/proof in ANY form whatsoever. This is why we shouldn’t allow uninformed people on the Internet, that’s how Obama got elected in the first place. People just vomiting opinions and made up facts all over the Internet scares people into thinking democrats are right. Yes, republicans do it too, but not nearly as much as democrats. Go ahead, look at all the comments of political postings, most of them are Democrat and that’s all it takes, apparrntly, is that the more people who rant and rave on the Internet, the better the chance that the wrong president will be voted into office… Get some real facts, this is just garbage…

Publius September 18, 2013 at 9:36 am #

I write in the absolute certainty that the above post contains a point.

But ah’m darned if ah can discern what it is.

Thomas Brown September 18, 2013 at 9:48 am #

Unless it’s a spoof, I find it hugely amusing that the poster above thinks the “”wrong” president can be elected. If he’s elected, he’s president. The fact that you don’t like it means squat.

CarlOrcas September 18, 2013 at 10:51 am #

ThisIsMurica: This is why we shouldn’t allow uninformed people on the Internet, that’s how Obama got elected in the first place.

Good idea.

Misha…..please point this person to Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate.

Dave B. September 18, 2013 at 11:20 am #

Exactly what is it that this “this” is?

ThisIsMurica:

Lupin September 18, 2013 at 11:51 am #

ThisIsMurica: the more people who rant and rave on the Internet, the better the chance that the wrong president will be voted into office…

George W Bush comes to mind.

misha marinsky September 18, 2013 at 1:26 pm #

ThisIsMurica: that’s how Obama got elected in the first place

I know. I did an extensive ‘net search, and found the smoking gun:

Kenya BC here ☞ http://tinyurl.com/phwo85h

justlw September 18, 2013 at 1:28 pm #

Dave B.:

ThisIsMurica: This is just… Horrible!

Exactly what is it that this “this” is?

This this?

Rickey September 18, 2013 at 1:41 pm #

ThisIsMurica:
    all it takes, apparently, is that the more people who rant and rave on the Internet, the better the chance that the wrong president will be voted into office.

Thank you for explaining how George W. Bush was elected president twice. I have long wondered about that.

Daniel September 18, 2013 at 1:56 pm #

“This is why we shouldn’t allow uninformed people on the Internet,”

We’ll send someone right over to disconnect you.

Dr. Conspiracy September 18, 2013 at 2:06 pm #

The biggest purveyor of biased reporting on political races is talk radio–a overwhelmingly conservative source. Second, there were many anti-Obama smear books. If there were any about Romney, I missed them. I got dozens of false claims in email about Obama–never one about Romney.

As for comments on the Internet, my own experience is that it was 90% false about Obama. I am biased, however, because I studied birthers. But comments on the Internet usually appear in biased forums and nobody changes their minds there.

ThisIsMurica: Yes, republicans do it too, but not nearly as much as democrats. Go ahead, look at all the comments of political postings, most of them are Democrat and that’s all it takes, apparrntly, is that the more people who rant and rave on the Internet, the better the chance that the wrong president will be voted into office… Get some real facts, this is just garbage…

Dave B. September 18, 2013 at 2:48 pm #

Poor thing does look a bit silly.

justlw: Exactly what is it that this “this” is?

This this?

G September 18, 2013 at 5:14 pm #

I suspect it was just a lame trolling attempt. The silly name gives it away.

Dave B.:
    Poor thing does look a bit silly.

This this?

Ralph G. J. September 18, 2013 at 5:21 pm #

ThisIsMurica:

So…did you actually have a point? Actually, who are you talking to? You’re like some sad loon shouting at a blank wall in an empty room.

The truth is that you would rather throw temper tantrums on the internet then accept that you lost.

Rather than accept the reason the GOP failed in 08 and 12 was because of isolating themselves from growing demographics and weak candidates, sore losers insist that the black democrat must have cheated and idiots are spending millions of dollars to study a pdf of his birth certificate.

I can understand that people are supremely butthurt that the black democrat won. And hey: that’s fine. What I don’t have patience for is people who would rather spew this seditious nonsense than deal with the fact that they lost and try to rebuild the GOP to be a viable party for more then Rich White Gun Hoarding Heterosexual Christian Males.

Your choices are simple. You can keep lying to yourself and becoming more and more disconnected from reality while democrats continue to gain strength, or you can take stock of the problems within the GOP and try to fix them.

Grow up. Stop deluding yourself. The sooner you do that the sooner you can make the GOP strong and viable.

The Magic M September 19, 2013 at 4:11 am #

ThisIsMurica: This is why we shouldn’t allow uninformed people on the Internet

Yeah, to hell with that darn First Amendment, just disallow free speech for anyone who wasn’t cleared by the Almighty Guardians’ Council as “informed”! To hell with the rights of people who disagree with you! After all, that’s what your Founders fought for, right? Free speech only for government-approved speech! USA! USA!

ThisIsMurica: People just vomiting opinions and made up facts all over the Internet scares people into thinking democrats are right.

Yup, we’re all so scared of those terrible ungodly things like “disagreement”, “dissent”, “differing opinions” and such. We would all sleep so much better if only Republican talking points were allowed on the Inter… uh, I mean, GOPnet.

But hey, wasn’t the RWNJ stance that all the “freeloaders” and “white guilt victims” and “evil communists” and “Romney’s 47%” were the peeps who voted for Obama? Why did they even need the internet to be scared into voting for the black guy?

But yeah, I can understand that it’s you who is “scared” by the world not being the happy place where your opinion is Divine Law and any dissent is virtually unheard of. Cope.

Reality Check September 19, 2013 at 9:20 am #

I thought I would report in from my Undisclosed Location. It is well appointed and Jimbot was kind enough to provide 30 or 40 Xerox WorkCentres to continue our research. I can report that it is going very well and the results are devastating to the Zullo and the CCP.

We had technical difficulties with the show the other night but Foggy should be back with a show next week. I may be able to call in but things are going to be very busy here at the UL.

Rickey September 19, 2013 at 10:16 am #

G:
    I suspect it was just a lame trolling attempt.The silly name gives it away.

Just another hit and run troll who posts one ridiculous note and then slinks away to his parents’ basement.

The Magic M September 19, 2013 at 11:09 am #

Reality Check: I can report that it is going very well and the results are devastating to the Zullo and the CCP.

Did you try copying Saint Zullo on one of your WorkCenterCentreWorks and did the copy also have a halo?
    Also, does wiping your butt with security paper really prove there is no smiley face in Hawaii?
    I want to see the MerryCobra Crude Copy Producers vindicaterated, vattelated and vasectomized! Birf-S-A! Birf-S-A!

Bovril September 19, 2013 at 11:25 am #

Now, RC, remember, it’s not all fun and games.!!

You are expected, as per Soros Usurperating Manual order 32.4.2.(d), to don your issue Nehru jacket, pick up your issue white fluffy Persian cat, stare into the mirror, adopt the standard 4B sneer and 3C pose and intone “No Mr Zullo, I expect you to die……” culminating in a modified 7A tortured laugh.

There WILL be a test and we all remember what happened the last time…..don’t know about you but even after they replaced the pirana’s with cleaner wrasse, the little buggers nip.

Publius September 19, 2013 at 11:26 am #

Reality Check:

I thought I would report in from my Undisclosed Location.

Dr. Conspiracy September 19, 2013 at 2:44 pm #

Going on? Do you think something is going on?

Publius: Hmm. I presume that something interesting is going on here that’s going to be revealed later.

Curious George September 19, 2013 at 3:41 pm #

Reality Check:

Unfortunately, it’s not just Mothra the wonder Zullo making the MCSO look bad. It’s good that you are in your super secret lab. Read the attached article about the “Barbarian” acts of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Dept. Pay special attention to the part about giving electrical shocks to a prisoner’s testicles while being tied to a chair. As I recall, he died.

foreigner September 24, 2013 at 3:51 am #

this whole thread or parts of it could be “satire”, I’m not sure.
    Can we have an independent confirmation ?
    What felony is RC being accused of

[Zullo has refused to answer this question. Doc.]

Publius September 24, 2013 at 3:36 pm #

Publius reporting from hobbitland. There was a guy at the airport in New York 2 days ago who looked a lot like Zullo. Not 100% sure, but I think it was him. I saw him flashing what appeared to be a plastic badge at one of the ticket agents.

I don’t think he spotted me, though. I was wearing a burqa.

CarlOrcas September 24, 2013 at 5:24 pm #

Reality Check: I believe a few of the real professional law enforcement folks at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s office are now aware that the ridiculous shenanigans of pretend LEO Kommandante Zullo reflect on all of them also. I wonder how long they will continue to let the Zullo the Clown make the entire MCSO look like a joke?

More problematic for the MCSO and the county, IMO, is how these fools are dancing around the edges of libel/slander/defamation with their talk about you guys being under criminal investigation.

The county has spent millions settling lawsuits and claims for just this sort of irresponsible nonense since Arpaio has been in office and if they cross the line, as I suspect they will, you guys should lawyer up!

Rickey September 24, 2013 at 5:42 pm #

foreigner:
    this whole thread or parts of it could be “satire”, I’m not sure.
    Can we have an independent confirmation ?
    What felony is RC being accused of

[Zullo has refused to answer this question. Doc.]

You may recall that when troll Scott E. claimed to have Zullo’s ear I challenged him to ask Zullo to specify what crime had been committed (i.e., identify the statute) if the PDF of Obama’s birth certificate was indeed a fake. In fact, I challenged him on that point several times. He never responded.

Zullo’s posse has spent a year and a half “investigating” a phantom crime while conjuring up non-existent evidence.

RanTalbott September 24, 2013 at 9:01 pm #

CarlOrcas: these fools are dancing around the edges of libel/slander/defamation with their talk about you guys being under criminal investigation.

Nope, they’re staying well away from anything actionable. Watch their statements carefully: they’ll never identify anyone, or even officially say that they’re investigating.

They’ll just spread a little innuendo privately, and let people like Volin and Gallups drop vague hints like Carl’s “If _I_ were running this, I’d…”.

RanTalbott September 24, 2013 at 9:09 pm #

Rickey: In fact, I challenged him on that point several times. He never responded.

I challenged PeePee Simmons on it, and got an immediate response: he deleted my challenge, and banned me from all his YouTube channels. 😉

Carl was also stupid enough to let slip that there is no “criminal investigation”: it’s all been about lobbying Congress from the git-go. He even claimed that those were specific orders from Arpaio.

I’m really looking forward to their trial.

Publius September 24, 2013 at 9:14 pm #

RanTalbott: By not naming people, they hope to spread fear…

If you want to guess what they hope to accomplish, ask yourself what audience they are aiming st.

CarlOrcas September 24, 2013 at 9:47 pm #

RanTalbott: By not naming people, they hope to spread fear and reduce the chances of being sued.

Like I said they’re “dancing around the edges”.

And a person doesn’t need to be specifically identified to be defamed. “Reasonably identifiable” is the term, as I recall.

The interesting question is whether the anti-birthers, with their own websites for instance, qualify as public figures for the purposes of determining whether “actual malice” exists/existed.

At this point I agree with you….they’re just trying to spread fear.

Dave B. September 24, 2013 at 9:52 pm #

I kind of think Zullo and his gang are getting over into this territory:

Publius September 24, 2013 at 9:58 pm #

I disagree that they’re trying to spread fear.

Here’s my take:

Obots (by which term I mean “anybody who isn’t a gullible hanger-on”) are not their audience.

Not only can obots not be intimidated (since they’re not guilty of anything, making any attempt to “spread fear” an exercise in absolute futility), there’s no purpose. There’s nothing to be gained.

CarlOrcas September 24, 2013 at 10:07 pm #

Dave B.:
    I kind of think Zullo and his gang are getting over into this territory:

Yes. It’s another “edge” Zullo, in particular, is dancing around. Frankly no one knows if there is a “gang”. My money is on Zullo being the lone player on the Cold Case Posse.

Most Arizona sheriffs keep their posses limited to ceremonial roles and search and rescue operations just because of this issue. Arpaio lets them run around in MCSO uniforms and marked MCSO vehicles with (if anything) “posse” in small letters on their badges that otherwise look exactly like those worn and carried by certified deputies.

And, worse, he allows some of them to carry weapons on “duty”. Of course virtually anyone can carry a weapon in Arizona.

At some point the county’s loss manager and/or insurance carrier is going to realize what a liability these folks are and force the board of supervisors to do something about it.

gorefan September 24, 2013 at 10:11 pm #

Publius: What they are trying to spread is not fear, but some bit of excitement. The expectation that they might be doing something.

Bingo. It might even excite some birthers to push the PayPal button

RanTalbott September 25, 2013 at 1:32 am #

Publius: Not only can obots not be intimidated (since they’re not guilty of anything

Obviously, you’ve never had to estimate the credibility of a death threat.

This isn’t about whether some prosecutor is going to get an arrest warrant, or even a search warrant. Obviously, that’s not gonna happen.

But we’re dealing with con men who are looking at the serious possibility that their gravy train is going to get derailed. And whose suckers include people who’ve committed identity theft, and some that advocate violent revolution and/or vigilante “justice”.

I wouldn’t put it past them to leak the identities of the people they think have poisoned their cash cow to dangerous loons.

Granted, their demonstrated incompetence makes that unlikely, but it’s not impossible.