Fake photo of Obama in sexy outfit

Quite a few web sites have the following photo with Barack Obama’s head put on the body of a man wearing a sexually provocative outfit. Here’s one version that I got from a YouTube video from Pastor Manning:

Caution: not safe for work.

It’s not a very good fake. A little browsing on the web turned up the authentic original.

31 Responses to Fake photo of Obama in sexy outfit

Curious George November 6, 2013 at 10:39 pm #

Love the cool green duds on the photo shopped Obama pix.

Craig November 6, 2013 at 10:43 pm #

Snake skin? OMG!REPTILIANS!!!1!

jayHG November 6, 2013 at 11:09 pm #

Lol….Oh Lord…..birthers……you gotta love ’em!!

Dr. Conspiracy November 6, 2013 at 11:22 pm #

Of course, the second photo could be a fake too.

G November 6, 2013 at 11:47 pm #

LOL! Of course! All the paranoid freak claims have to tie together somehow…

Craig:
    Snake skin?OMG!REPTILIANS!!!1!

Thinker November 6, 2013 at 11:57 pm #

Hmmm…I don’t think I would choose to characterize that outfit as ‘sexy.’

Keith November 7, 2013 at 12:07 am #

Thinker:
    Hmmm…I don’t think I would choose to characterize that outfit as ‘sexy.’

Me either.

Even if I was batting for the other team, (which I’m not – not that there is anything wrong with that or anything) I am sure I would find it anti-sexy..

Lupin November 7, 2013 at 2:57 am #

Not a very good photoshop job either; the fakes are really obvious.

The Magic M November 7, 2013 at 4:50 am #

Dr. Conspiracy: Of course, the second photo could be a fake too.

Much like with the infamous “grandparents on a bank” photo, birthers will claim even if the first one is fake, it “shows what the real thing would look like”.

Pastor Charmley November 7, 2013 at 6:23 am #

Yes, Magic M, I’ve had people do that with fake birth certificates too.

Manning is supposed to be a pastor, which means the fellow is supposed to be committed to “speaking the truth in love”. Seems to me that he has failed to do either.

truxton spangler November 7, 2013 at 9:06 am #

Funny how these guys are clever enough to see through the elaborate forgery of Obama’s birth certificates, and yet fall for such an obvious hoax.

Andrew Vrba, PmG November 7, 2013 at 9:25 am #

truxton spangler:

But can they see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Dr Kenneth Noisewater November 7, 2013 at 9:38 am #

JPotter November 7, 2013 at 11:03 am #

Who stole the sexy outfit and replaced it with … uh … that?

An unintentional tie-in to the reptilian meme? Or have les birfers discovered subtlety in a very unsubtle way? And therefore also discovered irony at the same time?

Dr. Conspiracy November 7, 2013 at 11:39 am #

Well, this web site isn’t safe for work. But I did fold it as you asked.

Dr Kenneth Noisewater: Jesus doc can you like put the photos below the fold and mark not safe for work. I had to scroll down the page

ImWilson November 7, 2013 at 1:27 pm #

I love how she admits she hates Obama so that is the only reason she is NOW telling the truth about him.

Birthers are funny.

Pastor Charmley November 7, 2013 at 2:17 pm #

truxton spangler:

Goes for birth certificates too. A friend of mine sent me, on the same day, an email saying that Obama’s Hawaii certificate is a forgery, and another arguing that two entirely different Kenya certificates are the real thing! I pointed out his inconsistency at once.

Bob November 7, 2013 at 2:50 pm #

“Pastor” Manning appears to be somewhat teched and it’s disturbing that these people validate his ODS and egg him on.

I live near his church (or whatever it is) and even before I became away of Manning’s ODS I used to think that his building was weird looking — it’s so run down and filthy — it looks almost abandoned. There are posters all over the neighborhood that must infuriate him stating:

“Thank you Barack Obama for making the dream of affordable healthcare a reality.”

BatGuano November 7, 2013 at 2:51 pm #

Craig:
    Snake skin?

… after labor day !??!

RoadScholar November 7, 2013 at 3:37 pm #

“Sexy outfit??!!”

OK. If you say so.

Dr. Conspiracy November 7, 2013 at 3:39 pm #

“Sexually provocative” is too long for a headline.

RoadScholar: I’ll have to take your word for it that the outfit is “sexy.”

JPotter November 7, 2013 at 7:40 pm #

“Sexually provocative” is too long for a headline.

Vomitous fits.

I had to go revisit the works of Nast, spend some time on Cagle Post, to clean my brain with some genuine political wit after viewing this bile.

Craig November 7, 2013 at 8:02 pm #

BatGuano: … after labor day !??!

Albino snake skin would be simply much too gauche.

Thinker November 7, 2013 at 8:50 pm #

The title of this post still makes me giggle. I can’t imagine what color the sky is in the world where that outfit is considered sexy.

Bob November 7, 2013 at 10:48 pm #

There are “photos” of Obama-as-Superman and Obama-as-Jesus-Christ but for some reason they never prompt Birthers to ask if that may be his real identity.

G November 7, 2013 at 11:57 pm #

Good call. Those images really don’t need to be the first thing at the top of the page when we visit…*shudder*

Well, this web site isn’t safe for work. But I did fold it as you asked.

AGROD November 8, 2013 at 12:23 pm #

I always thought GWB might be a little gay

steve November 8, 2013 at 1:12 pm #

A note from across the pond on reptilioids:

E November 9, 2013 at 2:54 pm #

Unfortunately, knew these were fake even before seeing tehm full-sized.

US Citizen November 11, 2013 at 8:12 am #

Somewhere a birther is on the phone saying..
    “Do you know how many millions of dollars it took to locate that same green outfit and a model to take those later photos?”
    “Yes, exactly.”
    “Just to discredit these originals as being photoshopped!”
    “Anyone can tell it’s really Obama.”
    “He is so vain he thought he could fool us with these new photos!”

The Magic M November 11, 2013 at 9:54 am #

US Citizen: Somewhere a birther is on the phone saying..

“We need to find out who this model is, that will finally unravel everything and be the usurper’s downfall!”