Wacky @ Orly

Orly Taitz has been pulling out all the conspiracy theory stops following the death of Director Loretta Fuddy, and someone left a comment [link to Taitz web site]:

We HAD to kill her, Orly. How is it you don’t [expletive deleted] get that? I don’t worry about telling you this here because I know you’ll never publish it. So the only one who will ever see it is you. You and whatever “authorities” you complain to, who will do nothing to help you as usual.

We had to kill her. Don’t be a [expletive deleted] idiot. Keep you nose out of this.

Signed: I. Mac Omeedian.

Orly always publishes threats made against her. And as usual, she wants her readers to figure out who it is, based on their IP address. I think the commenter misspelled his name, though, spelling it “Omeedian” when his hidden email account was “Omedian” (one “e”). OK, is everyone on board?

One of the commenters by name of Roman Castevet got in to the swing of the discussion over the strange name, saying:

Mac Omeedian (born Ahmet Omeedian) is part the so-called “Armenian Mafia” or “ArMa” known for its ruthless thuggery. ArMa primarily operates in Turkey and Europe. Headed up by Mihran Zakarian, ArMa is known as the “Democrats Private CIA” and is thought to be responsible for the deaths of several center-Right leaders including that of Austrian Joerg Haider in 2008.

These people are dangerous, Orly, I would steer clear of these lowlifes.

For me, the IP address links back to Newark, New Jersey, but for one commenter, Hamilton Haywood Jablome, it tracks near the Queen Mary in Huntington Beach, California.

Taitz was somewhat leery of that Armenian identification of the name, saying in comma-spliced main clauses:

Omedian is not an Armenian, he is Persian

Finally one commenter under the name James G. Peach opines (hyperlinks not in original):

I am very familiar with this guy. He posts on many conservative websites. He’s a retired actor, who lives in Brentwood, CA and belongs to a gang of Socialist Libtard thugs, called the Barrington Brigade. Mac Omeedian is not his real name. His name is Orson Bean, the father in law of Andrew Breitbart. A lot of people think he is personally responsible for arranging the murder of Andrew Breitbart.

Now we come to the ambiguous comment by Taitz following Peach:

this sounds like a complete BS put together by a stoned Obot

The question is whether this refers to Peach, or the whole discussion. We report; you decide.

eye roll (283) Animated Gif on Giphy

Print Friendly

26 Responses to Wacky @ Orly

Thinker December 14, 2013 at 7:25 pm #

This guy is definitely Persian, not Armenian. In English, his name sounds an awful lot like “I’m a comedian.”

Definitely Persian.

Bonsall Obot December 14, 2013 at 7:34 pm #

More like this, please.

Suranis December 14, 2013 at 7:38 pm #

I. Mac Omeedian.

Backwards that spells

Naideemocami

IT ALL FITS!!

BatGuano December 14, 2013 at 7:55 pm #

just before james g. (giant?) peach posted the claim that it was orson bean ci-aaaaaaaaay posted this:
    “Whomever you are…you are an uneducated squirt from the Twilight Zone!”
    orson bean was “mr bevis” in the twilight zone episode of the same name.

so it appears that multiple people believe the retired actor is threatening orly.

Woodrowfan December 14, 2013 at 8:43 pm #

wait, isn;t Orsen Bean also a wingnut??

Dr. Conspiracy December 14, 2013 at 9:16 pm #

I don’t know if I ever published my Pun list of Orly’s commenters from way back. They are:

A. T. Roglodyte

Ura P. Ublicteehor
    Uri P Oynt
    Van Jones Blows Goat Nads
    Verga Grande
    Verga Roja

JPotter December 14, 2013 at 9:25 pm #

You have shared that list before, but please, feel free to publish it anytime …. make it a feature, enshrine it in its own article. When the finally History of the Birf is written, it would be a shame to omit that grand tradition!

“Omeedian” didn’t misspell his nom de plume … that was phonetic spelling a l Taitz.

mimi December 15, 2013 at 12:20 am #

If you rearrange the letters in Mac Omeedian you come up with Mama Codeine.

I hear she’s a real bad mama.

Scary.

Keith December 15, 2013 at 5:53 am #

If only we could get Orly up in front of Judge Judy for reelz. The mind boggles.

Paul December 15, 2013 at 1:48 pm #

Don’t forget “Y. Don Chiaphukov”

The European December 16, 2013 at 2:53 am #

Orly belongs behind the walls of a psychiatric clinic. Poor Mrs Fuddy is her newest shining object. Disgusting.

Jim F December 16, 2013 at 6:21 am #

I know all about the first amendment and all that but even so a line has to be drawn somewhere. Taitz is feeding a new conspiracy that the death of Ms Fuddy was no accident. The vileness of her posts has reached new depths with everyone on the plane being involved, the priest who gave her the last rites, her mother, her extended family, the person who carried out the autopsy . Poor Dr Yamamoto is vertually accused of killing her in order to get her job and ,of course, to silence her.

The USA is diminished by Taitz and her ilk.

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 16, 2013 at 9:30 am #

Jim F:
    The USA is diminished by Taitz and her ilk.

I’ll do you one better, our entire species is diminished by Taitz and her ilk.

interestedbystander December 16, 2013 at 10:39 am #

Keith:

I would pay a very large sum to see that smackdown.

SueDB December 17, 2013 at 10:49 pm #

Yes, yes, yes, that’s all well and good but,

Who is Keyser Soze?

Arthur December 17, 2013 at 11:19 pm #

SueDB: Who is Keyser Soze?

Some kind of HMO, isn’t it?

The European December 18, 2013 at 7:34 am #

Orly has this story up (all Obamas fault) so I share this link to a very good article. Nothing to add.

Bob December 18, 2013 at 10:05 am #

Orly is a very sad and lonely individual.

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 18, 2013 at 1:34 pm #

Bob:
    Orly is a very sad and lonely individual.

Sancho Panza, and the voices in her head, keep her company.

Rickey December 18, 2013 at 5:08 pm #

Groucho Klarcks
    Ima Bigget
    Ima Biggit
    Joe Blough
    Joe Blow
    Pain Inmeetooth

“Anna Daynow” was me, but then I changed it because “Annie Daynow” sounded better.

Andrew Morris December 19, 2013 at 5:39 pm #

But what a piece of total human garbage she is. Latest on her site suggests she’s going to try and get an injunction to prevent the burial:

“I need info ASAP: which funeral home is handling the burial of Loretta Fuddy, I need their address, phone, fax, e-mail and info whether the body will be cremated or buried”

She won’t succeed, for many, many reasons, one of which is that she has minus zero standing. But I do hope that whichever judge is unfortunate enough to have this on his/her docket can crush her out of professional existence.

Rickey December 19, 2013 at 5:54 pm #

Andrew Morris:

She tried to get the autopsy report by writing to Molokai General Hospital. The hospital responded that it doesn’t have the information she requested. Of course, the autopsy report would be the property of the coroner and/or medical examiner.

Rickey December 19, 2013 at 9:38 pm #

Fuddy’s funeral is scheduled for Saturday and Obama’s is flying to Hawaii for his Christmas vacation on Saturday.

How long before Orly squawks that he is going there to scrub evidence?

JPotter December 19, 2013 at 9:44 pm #

Andrew Morris: Latest on her site suggests she’s going to try and get an injunction to prevent the burial:

…. on what grounds? … demanding that some court, somewhere join in her indecency by honoring her crazy by dishonoring the dead?!?

I often observe that wingnuts problems stem from a complete lack of objectivity … they’re cursed with a mentality that all self-absorption, zero empathy …. but this is a ghoulish new low.

The Magic M December 20, 2013 at 5:58 am #

I wouldn’t be surprised if she travelled to Hawaii, went up to the funeral home and demanded to see the body. She’d probably bring a ” medical expert” (i.e. somehow who’s seen all episodes of Scrubs) to poke the body with a stick and then declare “it’s not Fuddy”.

99999 00000