Taitz v. Obama appeal complete

Birther attorney Orly Taitz moved for reconsideration of her case before the 4th Appellation District Division 3 of the State of California, appealing her loss in Taitz v. Obama. On November 18, 2013, the court denied rehearing of the case. Today the case was marked “complete” in the court docket. Here is a graphic depiction of results to date in Taitz lawsuits against Obama.

Print Friendly

8 Responses to Taitz v. Obama appeal complete

alg January 2, 2014 at 9:39 pm #

I can’t tell you enough just how surprised I am about the outcome of the appeal. Surely this one was going to have universe shattering results.

:-)

John Reilly January 3, 2014 at 1:17 am #

Does this merit a new count, like 200 to zero.

Notorial Dissent January 3, 2014 at 7:18 am #

Well, it did, sort of, hers!!!!

Of course she can, and probably will, take it to the SCT and get the exact same result she has here.

alg:
    I can’t tell you enough just how surprised I am about the outcome of the appeal.Surely this one was going to have universe shattering results.

Andrew Vrba, PmG January 3, 2014 at 9:54 am #

Call me morbid, but Taitz’s name in the headline, coupled with a pic of a cemetery, elicited a chuckle.

Andrew Morris January 3, 2014 at 12:55 pm #

Her latest shiny thing is an ex relator application, asking the court to allow her to step into the US attorney’s shoes and present evidence to a grand jury. I’m looking forward to what law she can cite to show that this is applicable to a plaintiff bringing an action against the US government.

bob January 3, 2014 at 2:53 pm #

Notorial Dissent:
    Well, it did, sort of, hers!!!!

Actually, this case is dead. The time to appeal has passed. If Taitz filed, a clerk would bounce it.

RanTalbott January 3, 2014 at 6:32 pm #

John Reilly: Does this merit a new count, like 200 to zero

I saw “208 to 0″ posted months ago. We must be past 225 by now.

Dr. Conspiracy January 3, 2014 at 7:23 pm #

Those numbers refer to cases in original jurisdiction, not to appeals, of which we see more these days. To those can be added 90+ appellate losses, and 25+ rejections by the Supreme Court.

RanTalbott: I saw “208 to 0″ posted months ago. We must be past 225 by now.