Taitz pop-up advertising more dodgy

There’s a big contrast between the Orly Taitz AG web site, “see Orly run, run, run, run” and her main site, branded TaitzReport.com. The former doesn’t look too bad, except for the usual faux pas, like this footer:

image

Her main site has gotten aggressive of late with pop-up windows offering dates with Asian women, and a download for a video player from a page whose style is made to look like an Adobe Flash message. I submitted a copy of that executable file to Microsoft as possible malware. Here are some more pop-ups I got leaving my browser open on the Taitz site today:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

No, I didn’t click on it.

image

image

image

Print Friendly

12 Responses to Taitz pop-up advertising more dodgy

Thinker February 26, 2014 at 10:16 pm #

Oh, Doc. Now you’ve done it. Informing people that Orly’s House of Hate is probably infested with malware definitely makes you a RICO defendant.

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 27, 2014 at 1:13 am #

God bless Adblock.

Krosis February 27, 2014 at 1:36 am #

Obviously, the malicious ads were placed on Taitz’s page by Obama agents, who are panicking and want to discredit the highly professional and credible legal activities of Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.

The European February 27, 2014 at 1:38 am #

Andrew Vrba, PmG:
    God bless Adblock.

Sometimes it is astonishing what I do never see ….

JPotter February 27, 2014 at 8:10 am #

Slow year in birferstan.

Andrew Morris February 27, 2014 at 8:44 am #

You mean, ads for foreign woman to come to America on a visitor visa and…get married to an American, so they get a green card? Wow. who does that remind me of…

Bob February 27, 2014 at 8:54 am #

Is it possible to estimate the revenue she would receive from these ads?

Does it pay for FedExing piles of garbage around the country?

aarrgghh February 27, 2014 at 1:14 pm #

hard to come up with a more accurate self-descriptive for orly than “iLivid”

SueDB February 27, 2014 at 3:35 pm #

Conduit is the Browser Redirector. I had to go to MS Technet for a program to finally get rid of this abomination. It installs “search protect” which means it protects this crappy script from all antivirus comers.

Once you say YES, though, you’re Fuddied.

Dr. Conspiracy February 27, 2014 at 7:30 pm #

I caught the Chinese women dating ad and added to the article.

Dr. Conspiracy February 27, 2014 at 7:41 pm #

My wife got that. I took the system back to a to a restore point after trying just about everything else I could, and it kept coming back. A couple of weeks later I saw it again, but an uninstall and a full system scan with Microsoft Security Essentials seems to have finished the clean up.

SueDB:
    Conduit is the Browser Redirector. I had to go to MS Technet for a program to finally get rid of this abomination.It installs “search protect” which means it protects this crappy script from all antivirus comers.

Once you say YES, though, you’re Fuddied.

DryInk February 28, 2014 at 7:12 pm #

So what’s the URL for the Chinese dating women site? Uh … asking for a friend.