Stunning: The Return of the Shrimpton

In a stunning move, Birther Report is publishing some original material. They in conjunction with The Post & Email conducted an interview via Skype™ with Michael Shrimpton Friday, a British Barrister with some specialization in national security matters. Shrimpton reportedly told BR that Barack Obama’s “not a U.S. Citizen.”

We’ll just have to wait for the promised audio to find out why he thinks that.

There has been some speculation as to the timing of the recent release of the old Shrimpton video and whether it had anything to do with Zullo’s promised “March reveal.” There is a connection of some kind. According to a comment at Birther Report, Carl Gallups was the conduit connecting the person who found the tape with Birther Report who published it:

Gaia Militia: It isnt that much of a story…Ive been researching the German involvement in the European Union & the New World Order, I was listening to WW2 Codebreaker Dr Harry Beckhough in a playlist…the next video that came on was Shrimpton…who has never let me down yet…so I let it play…all of a sudden, I heard the name Obama mentioned and Kenya…it brought a big smile to my face, and I thought of America straight away…so I cut out the Obama parts, stuck them together and uploaded…I contact Carl Gallups straight away as I knew he was the person who would get this video where it needed to go.

26 Responses to Stunning: The Return of the Shrimpton

Foggy March 8, 2014 at 9:54 am #

I love this guy. I love anybody whose hair looks way more stupid than my hair. He’s got those cute little tufts above his forehead.

However, the mental bentals at Birther Report have decided this is part of what Commander Lootenant Zullo has on that Usurperin’ Mofo – he’s not a citizen! Who could have guessed it? Bet you didn’t see that one coming, huh?

Nancy Ruth Owens March 8, 2014 at 9:57 am #

I am a fan of LaRouche who repeatedly said that the Queen was playing a role in the fake identity of Allen/Obama. He is highly educated and undeniably an expert in politics. But, I just couldn’t see it it due to the lack of British subjects in the Hendry County Medellin Drug Cartel. I don’t ever recall Allen or his grandmother, Pearl, discussing Kenya and so it rang no bells. But, “Mombasa?” Boom! An entirely different story.

*bows to LaRouche*

Yoda March 8, 2014 at 10:08 am #

Nancy Ruth Owens:
    I am a fan of LaRouche who repeatedly said that the Queen was playing a role in the fake identity of Allen/Obama. He is highly educated and undeniably an expert in politics. But, I just couldn’t see it it due to the lack of British subjects in the Hendry County Medellin Drug Cartel. I don’t ever recall Allen or his grandmother, Pearl, discussing Kenya and so it rang no bells. But, “Mombasa?” Boom!An entirely different story.

*bows to LaRouche*

LaRouche, really?

#Birther Watch March 8, 2014 at 10:09 am #

Lol I can’t believe it, but it looks like the plan worked

CarlOrcas March 8, 2014 at 10:10 am #

Nancy Ruth Owens: I am a fan of LaRouche……………

Understandable. He almost makes you look sane.

Andrew Vrba, PmG March 8, 2014 at 10:34 am #

The inmates at BR really think this Michael Shrimpton is gonna be their savior. Their false hope is truly entertaining, because it always ends the same way: Bitter disappointed rage. It also proves that they never learn their lesson, always forgetting those who came before him and failed to deliver.

BillTheCat March 8, 2014 at 2:16 pm #

Nancy Ruth Owens:

*bows to LaRouche*

Thanks for confirming that you are outright, completely, and totally insane. A LaRouche fan – WHAT A SURPRISE. Anyone giving this thing any more attention gets what they deserve.

Dave B. March 8, 2014 at 5:02 pm #

Whatever would we do without the British, like Shrimpton and Lord Mucky-muck, helping us eliminate the foreign influences which our Founders so dreaded? And Pravda– thank goodness we have Pravda, taking up the slack where our domestic press has fallen short. And where would we be without Israeli biochemists educating us about how to tell if a document is real by looking at a picture of it on the Internet? And there’s that German guy, too– just because I forget his name doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate all the effort he’s expending in trying to sway American opinion. As for Orly Taitz, like it or not, she’s one of us now. She can kiss my fun-loving behind.

Dave B. March 8, 2014 at 5:03 pm #

Oh shoot. I forgot that guy from New Zealand. Wouldn’t want him to feel left out.

Yoda March 8, 2014 at 5:05 pm #

Dave-regardless of where they are from, they all live in Birferstan

Dave B. March 8, 2014 at 11:09 pm #

Speaking of which, I came across this one:

Keith March 8, 2014 at 11:25 pm #

Here’s some video of Shrimpton absolutely scandalizing Melbourne Australia.

… Shrimpton sports revolutionary… at… Melbourne

Dr. Conspiracy March 8, 2014 at 11:32 pm #

I am not now, nor have I ever been elite.

Wow. Shrimpton is speculating how his video got released? Duh. It came through Gallups. I read it at Birther Report.

Dave B.: Now are we all “elite media agents of the CIA,” or are some of just regular media agents of the CIA? Oh shoot, if I had to ask I guess I know which one I am.

Dr. Conspiracy March 8, 2014 at 11:33 pm #

Gallups is responsible for the release of the video. See update to article.

Foggy: Quite fortuitous that Shrimpton materialized from the ether, just when Commander Lootenant Zullo is obviously becoming a washout, n’est ce pas?

Dave B. March 8, 2014 at 11:37 pm #

I just came across the Birther Report Shrimpton article reposted over at a site called “White Nations,” which has the sub-header “White Nationalist Community” and a “The Master Race Is Watching” banner. Of all places. Whod’ve thunk it?
    I ain’t posting no link.

Dave B. March 8, 2014 at 11:40 pm #

Thanks, Doc. You’re not just saying that to make me feel better, are you?

Dr. Conspiracy: I am not now, nor have I ever been elite.

Andrew Vrba, PmG March 9, 2014 at 1:10 am #

I am not now, nor have I ever been elite.

But you are 1337.

Thomas Brown March 9, 2014 at 12:16 pm #

Nancy indirectly confirms that nobody REALLY takes the possibility that BHO’s documents were forged. I mean, Nancy has claimed that she was the actual forger, and no one follows up on the possibility? Really?

Kriselda Gray March 9, 2014 at 1:41 pm #

Mimi at fogbow just posted this:

=====
    The Post & Email Will Not Air Michael Shrimpton Interview

Posted By Sharon Rondeau On Sunday, March 9, 2014 @ 1:14 PM In National | No Comments
    A SHIFT IN PLAN

by Sharon Rondeau

(Mar. 9, 2014) — The Post & Email has decided not to air any portions of the interview conducted with Barrister Michael Shrimpton on Friday evening as announced on Saturday morning.

We are also confirming that no “fundraising” has been done by The Post & Email as a result of speaking or communicating with Shrimpton, nor have we benefited financially in any way from those contacts. The original story announcing the interview has been removed so that there is no question that any financial gain has been realized by The Post & Email from having conducted the interview.

=====

So, it looks like there won’t be any interview video or audio being made available anytime soon.

#Birther Watch March 9, 2014 at 2:02 pm #

Rondeau is disavowing Shrimpton now.

CarlOrcas March 9, 2014 at 2:23 pm #

#Birther Watch:
    Rondeau is disavowing Shrimpton now.

What is her explanation?

Arthur March 9, 2014 at 2:26 pm #

#Birther Watch:
    Rondeau is disavowing Shrimpton now.

Is she disavowing him or just not posting the interview? The article stub doesn’t make this clear.

BatGuano March 9, 2014 at 2:28 pm #

CarlOrcas: What is her explanation?

none so far.

“The Post & Email has decided not to air any portions of the interview conducted with Barrister Michael Shrimpton on Friday evening as announced on Saturday morning.

We are also confirming that no “fundraising” has been done by The Post & Email as a result of speaking or communicating with Shrimpton, nor have we benefited financially in any way from those contacts.”

Dave B. March 9, 2014 at 2:31 pm #

Yeah, somebody got to her. Obverously.

#Birther Watch: Rondeau

Arthur March 9, 2014 at 2:43 pm #

It’s hard to believe that Sharon Rondeau, who has been reveling in Walt Fitzpatrick’s lunacy like it’s a zesty fish taco, would have the clarity of palate to set aside the moldy camarón that is Michael Shrimpton.

The Magic M (not logged in) March 10, 2014 at 7:31 am #

The P&E sez: “We will continue to explore all available avenues in our quest to discover Obama’s birthplace, background, parentage and presidential eligibility, and we wish Barrister Shrimpton well.

Especially that last part sounds like what you say about an employee you just fired for utter incompetence.