Taitz highlights Cold Case Posse inaction

In a new title on the Orly Taitz web site:

March 6, 2014, still no “Universe shattering” evidence which was promissed (sic) to be released in March of 2014 by Sheriff Arpaio and CCP director Mike Zullo after two and a half years of heavy fundraising for investigation. Demand from Arpaio and Zullo immediate release of evidence, if any, so Attorney Orly Taitz can submit it to judges in ongoing cases in MD, MS, DC and CA

Taitz published a comment [link to Taitz web site] from Brian Reilly who was instrumental in the original dealings between the Surprise Arizona Tea Party and Sheriff Joe Arpaio. According to WorldNetDaily, Reilly was the one who came up with the idea of approaching Arpaio after being impressed by a presentation to the Tea Party group by Jerome Corsi. In this comment Reilly says that the Posse is “using Internet radio talk show hosts to tease the public with the childish approach, ‘I know something you don’t know.’” Reilly also questioned the withholding of the Reed Hayes report.

Taitz and Zullo are natural enemies since they fight for the same birther PayPal dollars. Taitz highlights this (well I highlighted it, but …), and Reilly mentions in passing, “all of the financial donations that we have given to the non-profit Cold Case Posse.”

I characterize both Taitz and Reilly as saying to Zullo and his posse, “put up or shut up.” My own view is that they should just shut up because they are wrong, and no amount of additional time can change that.

Print Friendly

23 Responses to Taitz highlights Cold Case Posse inaction

Jim March 6, 2014 at 5:40 pm #

I wonder if Mr Reilly might be interested in suing Mr Zullo? If he’s given Zullo money under false pretenses, he might have a case. He could also get access to all of Zullo’s garbage (we know it’s not evidence) including the Hayes report and see if Zullo’s just been stringing them along…which we know he has.

Arthur March 6, 2014 at 7:22 pm #

Jim: I wonder if Mr Reilly might be interested in suing Mr Zullo?

I remember when Reilly first started posting at BirtherReport. At first, he was welcomed as a hero, but over time, he began to criticize the way Zullo was handling the “investigation” and so he earned the scorn of BR’s chief political commissar, birdboy. Birdboy even started making disparaging remarks about Reilly’s character, which the bird said came straight from Zullo.

Andrew Vrba, PmG March 6, 2014 at 7:27 pm #

Birther in-fighting is so much fun to watch!

Andrew Vrba, PmG March 6, 2014 at 7:34 pm #

Though watching Doc own birthers right and left, over at BR is way better. They skitter to the same “LALALALALA! I can’t hear you! LALALALA! Go away you dumb commie doo-doo head!!!” tactic every time he laws some facts down on their sorry asses, and calls them out.

Yoda March 6, 2014 at 7:44 pm #

Andrew Vrba, PmG:
    Birther in-fighting is so much fun to watch!

I wish that I had the popcorn concession

CarlOrcas March 6, 2014 at 8:04 pm #

Andrew Vrba, PmG:

They certainly are an unpleasant bunch, aren’t they?

john March 6, 2014 at 9:13 pm #

CPAC has started today. I wonder if Zullo is attending?

Dr. Conspiracy March 6, 2014 at 9:37 pm #

Let us know if you hear something.

john: CPAC has started today. I wonder if Zullo is attending?

Reality Check March 6, 2014 at 9:39 pm #

After the complete shut out last year I doubt if Carl and Mikie are wasting their hard earned Birther bucks to attend.

john:
    CPAC has started today.I wonder if Zullo is attending?

Jim March 6, 2014 at 9:45 pm #

john:
    CPAC has started today.I wonder if Zullo is attending?

We should be hearing about Senator Cruz being in their corner any day now, shouldn’t we John?

john March 6, 2014 at 9:48 pm #

Well, Zullo should attend again and hammer those people again. Maybe Allen West is attending CPAC. Zullo needs to hit Allen West again.

john March 6, 2014 at 9:57 pm #

Isn’t Donald Trump at CPAC. A great reach out for Arpaio and Zullo.

Arthur March 6, 2014 at 10:15 pm #

john: CPAC has started today. I wonder if Zullo is attending?

Oh gee, wouldn’t it be great if he was! Because last year he had sooo much success with all those VIPs and such, and wow, didn’t Steve Stockman and Ted Yoho prove to be such good friends of birthers. Really gave you folks their unyielding support right down the line. Yes siree, when you want to know what EPIC FAIL means, just look up Mike Zullo and CPAC.

gorefan March 6, 2014 at 10:39 pm #

john:
    CPAC has started today.I wonder if Zullo is attending?

John – have you followed up with Congressman Yoho?

Steve March 6, 2014 at 11:20 pm #

john:
    Isn’t Donald Trump at CPAC.A great reach out for Arpaio and Zullo.

Yeah, Trump was there. He said that President Carter was dead.

Benji Franklin March 7, 2014 at 1:02 am #

john: Isn’t Donald Trump at CPAC. A great reach out for Arpaio and Zullo.

Yeah, Trump has ZERO credibility when it comes to Obama’s eligibility, and ZERO beats Arpaio and Zullo’s credibility on this non-issue all to Hell!

Have you forgotten, John, that Trump became a laughingstock when he declared 3 years ago about the Hawaiian end of a mythical investigation he implied he had funded, into Obama’s eligibility, that

“You won’t believe what my investigators on the ground have found.” – Trump

and then never revealed what those “facts” were or offered any evidence that any such investigation took place. Indeed, nobody ever could find any trace of Trump investigators having talked to any officials or ordinary Hawaiians about the matter.

Don’t sell yourself short, John; YOU’D be a greater reach out for Arpaio and Zullo, than laughingstock Ducky Donald Trump.

But really, Arpaio and Zullo are out your and Trump’s class, by far; unlike those two, neither you nor Trump has been able to scam ignorant Birthers into paying you for NOT TELLING what you DON’T KNOW about Obama’s IMAGINARY non-crimes!

Lupin March 7, 2014 at 3:06 am #

A perfect illustration of the old adage, it takes one to know one.

Orly has been a grifter taking advantage of a flock of imbeciles, and she recognizes Zullo for what he is: her competition. And I dare say, possibly better than she is as well.

Lupin March 7, 2014 at 3:07 am #

john: CPAC has started today. I wonder if Zullo is attending?

CPAC is now a joke, even amongst the sheep at CNN. Their program reads like a list of America’s top 20 delusions.

Bonsall Obot March 7, 2014 at 4:27 am #

Trump would, indeed, be a great reach-around for Gallups and Zullo.

bgansel9 March 7, 2014 at 10:28 am #

I would love to see Orly go after Arpaio (my sheriff) and his friend Zullo, especially in a lawsuit.

Jim March 7, 2014 at 10:39 am #

bgansel9:

I’d love to see SOMEONE go after them with a lawsuit, but ABO!!!

Jim March 7, 2014 at 10:43 am #

john:
    Isn’t Donald Trump at CPAC.A great reach out for Arpaio and Zullo.

john, I think you’ll notice that Trump has pretty much distanced himself from you quacks…after the beatdown he got! In case you forgot, watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q0TEQuYTyI

BTW john, that’s what most of the nation thinks about you, Zullo, Arpaio, etc…just a joke.

Dave B. March 8, 2014 at 9:18 pm #

Yeah, because he’s a…what? Celebrity or something? He might as well go have a cheeseburger with Victoria Jackson.

john:
    Well, Zullo should attend again and hammer those people again.Maybe Allen West is attending CPAC.Zullo needs to hit Allen West again.

333333 44444