Taitz to Stockman: You have nothing to lose

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/images/1/16/Steve_Stockman.jpgOne of the great false hopes put forward by the Zullo/Gallups/Volin triad was Congressman Steve Stockman of Texas who was, according to Mike Zullo “still on board pursuing this matter” in an October 3, 2013 YouTube recording titled “Team Arpaio: Rep. Stockman On Board; There Will Be Obama ID Fraud Action.”

While Stockman made some remarks about impeaching Obama, he never said anything about ID Fraud as a reason.

Tea Party candidate Stockman was crushed by establishment Republican candidate John Cornyn in the recent Texas Republican Primary for the US Senate, and so Stockman will be leaving Congress. Buh-bye.

But wait! Couldn’t the lame duck do something? Orly Taitz thinks so, writing today:

Stockman ran unsuccessful against Cornyn for Senate. He also, spoke out on the issue of Obama’s bogus IDs. As he is leaving Congress, he has nothing to lose, he has everything to gain in bringing to the committees an official complaint and an official request to hold hearings on the issue of Obama’s bogus IDs. Please, contact Stockman, ask him not to talk, but to file the actual complaint and a request for congressional hearing[.]

13 Responses to Taitz to Stockman: You have nothing to lose

Rickey March 11, 2014 at 1:12 pm #

Here are Stockman’s committee assignments. I wonder which one Orly wants him to use to raise his birther concerns?

House Committee on Foreign Affairs
    * Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
    * Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats

House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
    * Subcommittee on Research and Technology
    * Subcommittee on Space

Lupin March 11, 2014 at 1:21 pm #

This moron is on the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology????

Oy vey.

Reality Check March 11, 2014 at 1:24 pm #

I think his district includes the Johnson Spaceflight Center in Clear Lake. He has to look of for the pork.

Lupin:
    This moron is on the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology????

Oy vey.

Arthur March 11, 2014 at 1:26 pm #

Lupin: This moron is on the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology????

Yoda March 11, 2014 at 1:29 pm #

Nothing to lose except whatever shred of dignity and credibility he has left.

JPotter March 11, 2014 at 1:44 pm #

Rickey:

House Committee on Foreign(er) Affairs
    * Subcommittee on Africa
    * Subcommittee on Emerging Threats

* Subcommittee on “Research”
    * Subcommittee on Space

Well, Rickey, after some birfer-style selective editing, it looks like any of the subcommittees will work. As for space …. it has been reported that Obama has visited Mars …. and may be a lizard person.

Arthur: As part of the Republican’s war on reason, they’ve placed their biggest idiots on any committee having to do with science, energy, health, and education.

At least this idiot is leaving soon.

bgansel9 March 11, 2014 at 1:49 pm #

Yoda: dignity and credibility

Ah, who needs those?

RanTalbott March 11, 2014 at 1:49 pm #

Rickey: Subcommittee on Africa

Kenyan birth.

Rickey: Subcommittee on Research and Technology

High-tech PDF forgery.

See? Obviously, the reason the birfers put so much effort into Stockman is that he has two relevant committee assignments :mrgreen:

justlw March 11, 2014 at 3:10 pm #

Reality Check: I think his district includes the Johnson Spaceflight Center in Clear Lake.

Hey, I used to live in Clear Lake City! My dad was working on the Gemini program at the time, so clearly a while ago. What a shame we didn’t stick around.

justlw March 11, 2014 at 3:26 pm #

Stockman, of course, would be just the guy I’d pick to fight for the release of records from someone’s past.

Record, mug shot from Steve Stockman’s drug arrest that he now denies

Keith March 11, 2014 at 6:51 pm #

justlw: Hey, I used to live in Clear Lake City!My dad was working on the Gemini program at the time, so clearly a while ago.What a shame we didn’t stick around.

My sister used to live in Huntsville, on the other side of Houston (BiL worked at the University, not the Prison).

Dr. Conspiracy March 11, 2014 at 8:19 pm #

Huntsville is the best thing Alabama’s got.

Keith: She and her husband couldn’t wait to get out of that place. I imagine Clear Lake is a bit more cosmopolitan with NASA being there and all, but Huntsville? Sheesh!

Keith March 11, 2014 at 11:07 pm #

Huntsville is the best thing Alabama’s got.

Huntsville, Texas.

Sam Houston State University and Texas State Prison.

Not Huntsville Alabama.

I like Huntsville, Alabama too (NASA is there too), at least more than most of Alabama, I did enjoy a short stay in Moberly many years ago, but I was like 12 years old or something.

I think I like Marshall SFC better than Johnson SC, but maybe that’s just me.