Orly Taitz on a roll

or more accurately a “continuous loop”

• April 4, Taitz web site, headline: “No decision yet from Judge Hollander…”
  • April 3, Taitz web site, headline: “Still no order from Judge Hollander …”
  • April 2, Taitz web site, headline: “No decision yet in MD case…”
  • April 1, Taitz web site, headline: “No decision yet … Decision by Judge Hollander is expected any day now”
  • March 31, Taitz web site, headline: “No decision yet in case … decision from Judge Hollander any day now…”
  • March 27, Taitz web site, headline: “No decision yet in case…”
  • March 26, Taitz web site, headline: No decision yet in MD case …”
  • March 25, Taitz web site, headline: “still no answer [in MD case]
  • March 24, Taitz web site, headline: “no answer in MD case …”

What’s that all about? Does she think Judge Hollander reads Taitz’ blog?

On a lighter note, while scrolling back through Taitz articles to catalog the headlines preceding, I came across another article titled, “Orly Taitz Really Could Finish Second in the Attorney General Primary Vote — and Go to November” by Greg Diamond of the Orange Juice blog (an Orange County web site). Taitz seems to have just copied [link to Taitz web site] the blog entry in toto. The photo’s HTML <title> attribute copied onto Taitz’s own site is “Orly Taitz (red eyes).”

Print Friendly

18 Responses to Orly Taitz on a roll

Majority Will April 4, 2014 at 9:09 pm #

Oh, the irony.

bob April 4, 2014 at 11:13 pm #

Taitz really, really, really thinks this is the case that’s going to do it for her.

Rickey April 5, 2014 at 12:18 am #

When I was a kid my grandmother on my father’s side announced every Christmas that she was going to die during the next year. Eventually her prediction came true.

JRC April 5, 2014 at 12:39 am #

Rickey:

Luckily Orly’s predictions of victory will never come to pass.

justlw April 5, 2014 at 2:18 am #

Always a party viewing stuff on her site. I enjoy how major chunks of the article are obscured by all the crap flying in from her right nav.

Dr. Conspiracy April 5, 2014 at 8:18 am #

BTW, I was having problems with the Taitz web site for a few days. All I could see was April 1 and earlier articles. I could search for an article, like the one where she totaled her car, but I couldn’t see it on the front page.

I finally created an account and logged in and after that I could see the newer articles.

Yoda April 5, 2014 at 8:23 am #

Doc, make sure you get your cootie shots.

alg April 5, 2014 at 9:23 am #

Yoda:
    “Doc, make sure you get your cootie shots.”

The only sure-fire inoculation is prevention through avoidance. :-)

Keith April 5, 2014 at 7:42 pm #

Just spotted on your twitter feed in the right hand column:

AttorneyOrlyTaitz: Please, tell Obama regime thugs, stop calling my office, asking for ride in dental chair of love. #VoteOrlyTaitz #Birther #CaPol #wingnuts

Bonsall Obot April 5, 2014 at 8:52 pm #

That’s a parody account, and a pretty funny one. I don’t use Twitter, but I hope those of you who do will support that Tweeter. Did I use the right terms there?

Majority Will April 5, 2014 at 8:55 pm #

Keith:
    Just spotted on your twitter feed in the right hand column:

She knows the drill.

RanTalbott April 5, 2014 at 11:06 pm #

Majority Will: She knows the drill.

In the biblical sense?

Majority Will April 5, 2014 at 11:09 pm #

RanTalbott: In the biblical sense?

Let’s just say she has also wrecked a Lincoln.

RanTalbott April 6, 2014 at 2:57 am #

Hmmm, every campaign needs an official song:

(Although she might object to having that particular band’s name appear on the marquee with hers at campaign events. Maybe she should hire Commander Cody and his Lost LawsuitPlanet Airmen)

donna April 11, 2014 at 12:27 pm #

Doc: New article on Taitz web site today, April 11!

“any day now, checking daily”

so the rest of us don’t have to check? should we still send money? ;)

Bonsall Obot April 11, 2014 at 12:33 pm #

We know she reads this site; that she persists in using that three-word-phrase demonstrates an amazing lack of self-awareness.

Rickey April 11, 2014 at 1:31 pm #

Bonsall Obot:

Until recently I was posting on her blog as “Annie Daynow.”