Punk the Taitz

On Taitz’ web site, and in her latest filing in Mississippi, Orly Taitz included a March 16 web comment from someone named “Marie Anderson” with an IP address in California (the IP address is only in the court filing). Here’s the text:

Dr. Taitz,

I think I was fooled into this scam when I sent an e-mail to the wrong address. I received a reply which was supposedly from you which stated as follows:

“Dear Marie,

I appreciate your support but wanted to let you know not to send any donations through PayPal because someone has tampered with my Pay Pal account. Therefore, please make out a check payable to Protect Our Freedoms Foundation and mail it to P.O. Box 1173, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.

Kind regards,

Orly Taitz, Attorney at Law”

I obviously put a stop payment to the check. Thanks for letting us know.

Marie

In the Mississippi court filing, Taitz includes this in Exhibit 1 with the Orly Taitz Super PAC screen shots and characterizes them as a RICO activity stealing money from her.

There is a scam going on, but I think it’s not the fake Protect Our Freedoms Foundation, but rather a fake Marie Anderson2. I say that for three reasons: First, Marie Anderson has commented nowhere else on Taitz’ site, there was no other reference on the web to a Protect Our Freedoms Foundation when this first appeared on Orly’s web site, and most importantly, there is no P. O. Box 1173 in Laguna Niguel, California (and no such business registered in the State of California).

image

The lookup fails with or without the ZIP Code. One cannot siphon off funds without a valid mailing address. In the same manner, the Orly Taitz Super PAC contains no mechanism on the web site through which someone could actually make a donation. It appears to me that nobody is stealing any money from Orly Taitz; they are just feeding her paranoia.

1The correct name of Taitz’ foundation is “Defend Our Freedoms Foundation.”

I suppose there could be a real Marie Anderson who was punked, but the bottom line is that no one can received real checks at a fake PO box. Anderson made another comment at the Taitz site not in the court filing:

By the way, isn’t Laguna Niguel near where you live? Maybe you can obtain a subpoena to find out who rented that PO Box. I’ll bet that an Obot set up this scam and maybe, once you have a name, maybe this person will make a deal to tie Obama to this scam in exchange for immunity. Pardon my French but I think you have them by the balls!

PS: The fake lobbyist from Texas also used the name “Anderson.”

Print Friendly

, ,

21 Responses to Punk the Taitz

Bonsall Obot April 24, 2014 at 3:07 pm #

I am Spartacus Anderson.

Thinker April 24, 2014 at 4:45 pm #

Gosh. Orly Taitz submitted something to the court without doing one bit of checking into its veracity.

Who could have seen this coming?

Andrew Vrba, PmG April 24, 2014 at 7:42 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy April 24, 2014 at 8:17 pm #

I wasn’t going for filthy. After reading your comment I banged on my head a while to try to figure out where the title subconsciously came from. I was going for the name of a game, maybe something akin to the NPR Car Talk game, “Stump the Chumps.”

“Screw the pooch” is not where I was going.

Andrew Vrba, PmG: “Punk the Taitz” sounds like a euphemism for something EXTREMELY filthy, like “once you do this, there is no going back!” filthy.

Keith (not logged on) April 24, 2014 at 8:19 pm #

Bonsall Obot:
    I am Spartacus Anderson.

No. I am Spartacus Anderson.

Andrew Vrba, PmG April 24, 2014 at 8:24 pm #

Well that’s the new group project! Find the version of “Noun the Verb” that inspired the title of this article! :)

Bonsall Obot April 24, 2014 at 8:56 pm #

For the last two years, I’ve considered the unwritten subtitle of Doc’s fine establishment to be “Watching the Defectives.”

RanTalbott April 24, 2014 at 9:36 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: “Screw the pooch” is not where I was going.

No, that’s where Orly is going.

And coming from.

She’s like the sci-fi robots who keep putting out dinner and dusting around the skeletons of the humans who neutron-bombed themselves out of existence.

If there ever is a nuclear armageddon, I can see her, living on a diet of Twinkies, filing her 437th Amended Complaint in Jonathon 147825956 Cockroach v Estate of Barack Obama.

Notorial Dissent April 24, 2014 at 10:03 pm #

The problem with punking Taitz, is that 1) it is no challenge at all, and require no real effort, 2) anyone, and everyone has done it, and 3) the end result is inevitably the same boring hysteria on her part.

Bonsall Obot April 24, 2014 at 10:13 pm #

Charlie Lincoln is still the reigning champion of “Punk the Taitz.”

Keith (not logged on) April 24, 2014 at 10:44 pm #

Bonsall Obot:

I just saw Elvis on Monday night.

The Magic M (not logged in) April 25, 2014 at 4:07 am #

Dr. Conspiracy: “Screw the pooch” is not where I was going.

“Jump the shark”?

Craig HS April 25, 2014 at 5:12 am #

Dr. Conspiracy April 25, 2014 at 7:06 am #

In fairness to Taitz, she did even more investigation of the fake Texas Oil Lobbyist. See her Exhibit 7.

Craig HS: What’s really sad, or alternatively hysterically funny, is that in this one post you’ve done more investigation than Orly has shown to be capable of in her entire life.

faceman April 25, 2014 at 8:18 am #

Hans Richter: ‘Yes, sir, no screwing of the pooch.’

Name the tune.

Thomas Brown April 25, 2014 at 1:23 pm #

“Screw the pooch” is not where I was going.

I had it more as “Pin the Punk on the Taitz”

Dr. Conspiracy April 25, 2014 at 1:30 pm #

That is conceptually on target.

Thomas Brown: I had it more as “Pin the Punk on the Taitz”

Seamus April 25, 2014 at 9:53 pm #

The is more documentation on Mary Anderson then the fraud Barak Hussein Obama.

Bonsall Obot April 25, 2014 at 10:58 pm #

Seamus:
    The is more documentation on Mary Anderson then the fraud Barak Hussein Obama.

You misspelled four of the thirteen words in your fact-free reply. You are a wonderful example of Birferdom.

John Reilly April 26, 2014 at 12:43 am #

Seamus:
    The is more documentation on Mary Anderson then the fraud Barak Hussein Obama.

And yet Obama is the President, and you are using the name of a dog known best for getting car sick.

And Dan Quayle has better spelling skills.

Must s*ck being you.

The European April 27, 2014 at 8:59 am #

/snark on (taking the risk to be political or elsewhere incorrect)

First:

imagine 50 Orly Taitz´ booking into a hotel or entering a restaurant;

second:

in Europe the second most feared guests in hotels and restaurants are Russians, The first are Russian Jews.

333333 44444