Once again, Orly Taitz throws a spanner in the works in Mississippi with a new motion for leave to file 7 more irrelevant exhibits in Taitz v. Democrat Party of Mississippi, bringing the docket to 109 entries in what should have been a straightforward case. Some of this she tried to file before.
I have been cultivating bemusement, and this latest filing had going a long way towards that goal. After citing the Orly Taitz Super PAC web site (which may be a satire) and an email alleging that someone was misdirected to a fake Orly Taitz foundation address (the email could be a hoax too), Taitz says:
Only upon denying outstanding motions to dismiss and granting an order allowing discovery can Taitz ascertain the extent of the alleged financial damage to her due to the RICO conspiracy, which is the subject of this legal action.
How could a court have such jurisdiction when Taitz doesn’t even know whether she has been financially harmed? Further, Taitz has not alleged that any party to her case was responsible for the “alleged financial damage.” Does she think the Mississippi Secretary of State, the Democratic Party of Mississippi or the State of Hawaii is behind the Orly Taitz Super PAC? I think not.
The second a/bemusing item involves an allegedly fake offer of financial support from a Texas Oil and Gas lobbyist, and a trip on a private plane to Texas. Taitz thinks it’s a murder plot to kill her just like Fuddy!
Orly’s fight against people who make fun or her has no place in a Mississippi courtroom.
- First amended motion for leave of court to file new facts and opinions
- Exhibit 1 – Orly Taitz Super PAC web page screen print (newer version) and emails about fake Protect Our Freedoms Foundation
- Exhibit 2 – Transcript of Oral Argument in 9th Circuit in Lindsey (sic) v. Bowen.
- Exhibit 3 – Alabama Supreme Court opinions in McInnish case
- Exhibit 4 – NTSB letter refusing FOIA for information about ongoing investigation
- Exhibit 5 – Request for copy of Fuddy autopsy from Maui Police and an anonymous email saying the sender has information about Google scrubbing her articles
- Exhibit 6 – More emails from fictitious Dan Burke about Google scrubbing Taitz articles.
- Exhibit 7 – Email exchange that appears to be an offer of financial support for Taitz’ AG race in exchange for her support of a Monterey Shale project. The letter is a hoot. Has Orly invented a new crime “Criminal impersonation of a registered lobbyist”?
It looks like Orly has been punked so many times, that she’s starting to check things out. I just wish she had done this with all her Obama conspiracy nonsense.
This motion will require responses from the three other legal teams on the Plaintiffs’ side. More pointless paperwork.