Federal lawsuit names George W. Bush as accomplice in Obama ineligibility

The title of this article, while true, isn’t the best summary of this baffling lawsuit out of Arizona. Indeed inmate Arnold James Begay blames quite a few people, including:

… all Government, The House of Rep. and Congress, United States Supreme Court Judges, Form President George W. Bush and Billy Clinton and also United States Secretary of States, and “CNN” personal (all)…

Begay want’s DNA from Obama, his mother and Osama bin Laden, for some purpose. I don’t want to make fun of the guy unnecessarily, so I won’t highlight his spelling and logic errors. He probably did the best he could. Read more at the Liberals Unite web site.

What I found curious is that his handwritten complaint lists the defendant as Barack Hussein Obama, II (correct) but the Court Docket has it as Barack Hussein Obama, Jr (incorrect).

Print Friendly

11 Responses to Federal lawsuit names George W. Bush as accomplice in Obama ineligibility

bgansel9 May 31, 2014 at 11:40 am #

Doc, this was from 2012, is that new? I’m just confused. I merely pointed him out on another thread due to his other activities.

bgansel9 May 31, 2014 at 11:43 am #

I no longer have PACER access.

Dr. Conspiracy May 31, 2014 at 11:53 am #

You can get PACER access just by signing up, although you have to pay for pages.

I’m pleased that our county Law Library recently moved from the courthouse (poor access and parking) to the main branch of the Public Library.

bgansel9: I’m going to go down to the courthouse and look this case up on Monday. Luckily my last job gave me some experience in that. I’ve spent a lot of time at the courthouse.

bgansel9 May 31, 2014 at 11:56 am #

I’d rather go down and look at the entire file, peruse it, make notes. It’s only a few miles away. An easy afternoon trip.

Dr. Conspiracy May 31, 2014 at 12:13 pm #

Oops.

The case was closed last year, but additional motions were filed, and on January 7 2014, the judge ordered that the case stay closed.

See:

bgansel9: Doc, this was from 2012, is that new?

bgansel9 May 31, 2014 at 12:38 pm #

Plaintiff ignored the demand to pay his fees and yet filed two motions? LOL I guess he thinks the courts are there to serve him and he has no obligations. Wow!

You apparently didn’t know about this case? It should go on the birther docket/score card then, yes?

Fred Flintstone May 31, 2014 at 2:32 pm #

I hear Orly Taitz may represent him . . . or maybe he could represent her – odd timing that this happens right around the time of the Spelling Bee,

Dr. Conspiracy May 31, 2014 at 2:36 pm #

It’s already on the Scorecard. I just missed it in the crowd.

bgansel9: You apparently didn’t know about this case? It should go on the birther docket/score card then, yes

bgansel9 May 31, 2014 at 6:56 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: It’s already on the Scorecard. I just missed it in the crowd.

Ah, I see.

I merely linked to it earlier due to Mr. Begay’s other activities.

Northland10 May 31, 2014 at 9:10 pm #

Our courthouse is a distance away from me (not to mention, open hours when I am working). The one time I found myself at the courthouse for the whole day, I was not allowed to go in (sitting around in a jury pool). :-(

Notorial Dissent May 31, 2014 at 10:03 pm #

Begay is/was bedbug crazy the last I heard, and I doubt has changed. He is in prison for a reason or two besides.

I think that is the first time I’ve actually seen his magnum opus, can’t say it is any improvement over most of the rest of the herd. I guess I am surprised it wasn’t bounced sooner than it was, maybe they were just waiting for him to NOT pay the fees.

Definitely one of the cra cra.