Obama smear film maker pleads guilty

Filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza pled guilty to campaign law violations last Tuesday. D’Souza violated the law by getting friends to contribute to a political campaign (straw contributors) and then reimbursing them. It’s an explicitly illegal scam to evade campaign donation limits.

D’Souza is known primarily for his book: The Roots of Obama’s Rage and his book and film Obama’s America: Unmaking the American Dream.

My articles on D’Souza:

Press coverage:

Print Friendly

13 Responses to Obama smear film maker pleads guilty

mimi May 21, 2014 at 8:49 pm #

For some comparison, the case of attorney Pierce O’Donnell is touched upon here:

J.D. Sue May 21, 2014 at 9:01 pm #

He is also known for being Ann Coulter’s former beau….

Steve May 21, 2014 at 9:21 pm #

J.D. Sue:
    He is also known for being Ann Coulter’s former beau….

I thought it was Laura Ingram.

Bonsall Obot May 21, 2014 at 9:22 pm #

Oof, I was sorry to read that about O’Donnell; his work on behalf of Art Buchwald, and the subsequent book, were fascinating.

donna May 21, 2014 at 9:37 pm #

Wife: Dixie Brubaker (m. 1992, sep. 2010, filed for divorce 4-Oct-2012)

Daughter: Danielle (b. 1995)

Girlfriend: Ann Coulter (ex-)

Girlfriend: Laura Ingraham (broken engagement)

Mistress: Denise Odie Joseph II (extramarital affair, 2012)

“I seem to have gotten under the skin of every aging hippie, every depressed post-Marxist kook, every radical feminist who has hung out in academic enclaves. I’ve gotten used to the phenomenon of being heckled by people twice my age.”

[1] “I do not describe myself as Catholic today. But I don’t want to renounce it either because it’s an important part of my background. I’m an American citizen, but I wouldn’t reject the Indian label because it’s part of my heritage,” D’Souza said. “I say I have a Catholic origin or background. I say I’m a nondenominational Christian, and I’m comfortable with born-again.”

Maybenaut May 21, 2014 at 9:43 pm #

I was just reading about D’Souza on “The American National Tree” exhibit at the Constitution Center during the Fogbow meetup. The exhibit provided details on 100 people who have greatly impacted the constitution. I suppose there are a lot of ways to impact something. I was surprised that Orly Taitz wasn’t one of the 100.

Jim May 21, 2014 at 9:58 pm #

You don’t tug on Superman’s cape
    You don’t fire up with the crack
    You don’t pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
    And you don’t mess around with Barack

Burma Shave

J.D. Sue May 21, 2014 at 10:40 pm #

Steve: J.D. Sue:
    He is also known for being Ann Coulter’s former beau….

I thought it was Laura Ingram.

—-
    Egads! We’re both right.

nbc May 22, 2014 at 2:19 am #

Karma. Best served cold.

Such a sad person.

Punchmaster via mobile May 22, 2014 at 8:23 am #

Another birther hero ends up a tried and convicted felon, lol.

Lupin May 22, 2014 at 9:06 am #

The troll who would be king gets smacked.

donna May 22, 2014 at 10:45 pm #

“I went back to the source, and re-read the relevant section, which begins on page 334 (in the 2nd edition) and goes on to the next page. That’s when I confirmed that D’Souza was a liar.”

“D’Souza knew that by providing only the first part of the quotation he’d be giving the exact opposite impression. That’s called lying.”

Curious George May 23, 2014 at 8:51 am #

We should ask him to come speak to us at obamaconspiracy. I think he only charges $20K per engagement.

99999 00000