UPDATE: Orly’s site is entirely down now. [5 PM EDT, 2 July 2014]
UPDATE 2: It’s back up.
This the third day since Google again identified OrlyTaitzESQ.com as an attack site, passing on malware to visitors. I take such warnings more seriously than I used to. Here’s a taste of what’s going on at the Taitz web site obtained through the browser on my phone.
Taitz continues to focus on immigration issues with this headline yesterday:
- Response from Attorney Orly Taitz to Obama’s today’s speech: our immigration system is not broken, the only thing that is broken, is the path of neuron connections in Obama’s brain. Obama did not need to dispatch Biden to Central America to search for the cause of the problem, he had to dispatch himself to the nearest mirror
Taitz is praying for more Republicans to drive drunk in this item about Pete Perry who was quoted on this blog yesterday. The title of the article is:
- As some of you may be aware by now, Hinds County GOP chair Pete Perry, a man that many believe is behind the shenanigans on June 24, was arrested for speeding and drunk driving this past Saturday night. Here is his mugshot. Hopefully there will be more pics like this in the future! We can only pray!
In another Mississippi McDaniel/Cochran story cut and pasted in its entirety from the Jackson, Mississippi, Clarion-Ledger, Taitz headlines:
- Mark Mayfield family to sue the police of an unprecedented abuse of power
Tea Party leader Mayfield committed suicide subsequent to being arrested for conspiracy along with two others. The Clarion-Ledger reported:
Authorities say the vice chairman of the Mississippi Tea Party and two other men conspired with Clayton Kelly to photograph U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran’s bedridden wife in her nursing home and create a political video against Cochran.
The Mayfield family wants police charged with trespassing for entering the Mayfield home to confirm a report of his suicide.
Next Taitz focuses on a local scandal:
- CA rocked by another corruption scandal. Top officials in CalPERS, largest public employee public fund engaged in conspiracy to commit fraud, fabricate documents
Taitz then has an article with no title, but a link to an article at Gateway Pundit:
- Thad Cochran Campaign Manager Busted In Vote Buying Scheme
The Gateway Pundit title is misleading to me. I understood the word “busted” to a raid by police, or an arrest. In this case, it’s nothing more than an allegation by a private individual (who was paid for his story according to Breitbart News) who claims he was offered money to deliver votes for Cochran, complaining because he says he was never paid. Upon closer examination, this claim seems problematic. The quote from Rev. Fielder is that his efforts brought “hundreds or even thousands” of black Democratic voters to the polls. If he actually expected to get paid for these votes, he would reasonably know exactly how many he was to be paid for, not fumbling over the order of magnitude. Also, the news outlet, GotNews.com, that paid Fielder is run by Charles C. Johnson, and the video was produced by collaborator Joel Gilbert, the same fellow that made the anti-Obama videos falsely claiming Obama’s mother made pornographic photos. The pair also reported a dubious story that Corey Booker, mayor of Newark, never lived in Newark. Johnson wrote claims that Barack Obama must have been an Indonesian citizen.
Taitz skewers two for one in her title:
- Muslim barber refuses to cut hair of lesbian: whose rights trump whose? – Liberty Unyielding
Still waiting for something birther, and disappointed, I find another link to Gateway Pundit:
- SHOCK REPORT: US Power Plants Under Cyber Attack from Russia
No right-wing web site would be complete without something on global warming. Taitz doesn’t understand climate variation, drawing this unwarranted conclusion:
- Global warming is proven to be a total fraud and a Ponzi scheme. No global warming for the past 17 years. NOAA Quietly Reinstates July 1936 as Hottest Month on Record.
Dan O’Donnell says:
It’s kind of amazing how easily “settled science” can be changed, isn’t it?
NOAA has been making adjustments to climate data to account for temperature measurements being made at different times during the day in different years. 1936 was during the American “Dust Bowl” and it is believed that the record temperatures are made worse by the lack of vegetation.
Taitz, in a move to deprive her fellow attorneys of their livelihood titles:
- We need an immediate hearing by the House of Represntaives, we need statistics: how many illegals were caught crossing the US border in 2013 and first half of 2014 and how many were deported or remved by the border patrol. We need 130,000, who crossed in the past 9 months, to be removed by the border patrol without any court hearing and sent back to Mexico. We have 42 million illegals, at a current rate of 409,849 per year it will take a 201 years to deport them, meanwhile by virtue of natural population growth the number of offspring of illegals will double or triple this number
The 42 million number is far outside the range of estimates typically seen. The Center for Immigration Studies put the number at 11 million, down from 12.5 million estimated for 2007. DHS puts the number at 11.4. Taitz’ number of annual illegal entries into the US is, however, not out of line, but she fails to note that the number is less than half what it was in 2000. In 2012 the Obama administration spent 18 billion dollars on immigration enforcement programs; more than the budget for all other federal law enforcement agencies that year combined. [Source: Wikipedia]
Taitz, no star performer before the US Supreme Court, cites USA Today in this title:
- In spite of a few positive decisions in the last week or so, Supreme Court hits new low: only 30% have confidence in justices. Prior unconstitutional decisions by the Supreme court in upholding Obamacare, in turning the whole nation into slaves by overrighting the state laws defining marriage and refusal to deal with Obama’s lack of legitimacy to presidency no doubt affect rejection of the Supreme Court by 70% of the population.
The Gallup poll cited by USA Today puts confidence in Obama at 29% confidence and Congress at 7%. 😯
And finally, so that we have some Obama conspiracy for the day:
- War: Obama Classmate flays Obama; He’s a Manchurian Candidate, lied to everybody
That’s a link to Birther Report and the Wayne Allyn Root video. Note that BR classifies Root as a “non-birther.”