Ominous music

William (“Wilkie”) Fain has posted a trailer on YouTube titled “WFF3,” obviously in reference to Walter Francis Fitzpatrick III. I’m not sure whether the viewer is invited think that the World Wrestling Federation is being crossed with World War III, or just what. And what’s the bit about the orange screen with a black square and circle?

The main feature of the video, besides a little dialog from Walter Fitzpatrick that briefly recounts his attempt to arrest a Tennessee grand jury foreman, is the ominous music. I left the following comment on the video:

Since when can anybody off the street go and arrest someone they think has committed a crime? Exactly what criminal code section did this grand jury foreman allegedly violate?

Convicts say that the jails are full of “innocent” people. That’s what they say. For the rest of us, juries listen to the evidence and decide these things. Setting it to ominous music changes nothing.

I expect that it will get It was deleted.

13 Responses to Ominous music

Keith September 3, 2014 at 12:26 am #

I expect that it will get deleted.

Don’t you love it when people live up to your expectations?

When I go to this video on YouTube, there are “No Comments Yet”.

Stephen September 3, 2014 at 1:38 am #

The orange material with the black square and circle is a maritime distress signals.

nbc September 3, 2014 at 2:28 am #

The truth will have to be deleted as these people lack facts on their sides.

They are so powerless, so ineffective, so delusional and so wrong.

Notorial Dissent September 3, 2014 at 3:15 am #

I know it’s bad of me, but every time I see his name printed out I see Weenie instead of Wilkie for some (probably very good)reason. I suppose it also pretty well sums up my opinion of the whole thing.

John Reilly September 3, 2014 at 3:24 am #

For folks so all-fired up that they want the President tried, convicted and kicked out of office (or worse), Walt and his friends show an amazing lack of respect for our judicial system, both military and civilian, which has found Walt guilty of a number of offenses. Typical of Birthers, who insist on respect for the part of the Constitution which bars Presidenting While Black, but no respect for our jury system or the UCMJ.

Notorial Dissent September 3, 2014 at 5:31 am #

That’s true, Walt’s gotten smacked in both military and civilian courts, and each loss just keeps getting worse. So much getting smarter as you get older i guess, but then Walt always has done everything bassackwards.

Curious George September 3, 2014 at 9:31 am #

WF III,……..Taking a bite out of crime, one bite at a time.

Andrew Vrba, PmG September 3, 2014 at 2:25 pm #

Notorial Dissent: every time I see his name printed out I see Weenie instead of Wilkie for some (probably very good)reason.

Those are the best kind of mis-reads!

Daniel September 3, 2014 at 5:47 pm #

My comment got deleted too lol

Dr. Conspiracy September 4, 2014 at 6:48 pm #

Good thing Walt’s middle name is not Timothy.

Andrew Vrba, PmG September 5, 2014 at 1:43 am #

Good thing Walt’s middle name is not Timothy.

Well played, Doc. Well played!

The Magic M (not logged in) September 5, 2014 at 7:36 am #

I see what you did there.

Lyssandri September 7, 2014 at 10:52 am #

Looks like the video has now been deleted, too