Arpaio v. Obama, and other legal stuff

Sheriff Joe Arpaio has not been lucky with attorneys lately.

The Maricopa County Sheriff’s office has been operating under a court-appointed monitor after it was determined that they were guilty of racial profiling. Judge Snow appointed Robert Warshaw as the monitor. According to the Greenfield Reporter,

Snow says he will have Robert Warshaw, who is monitoring the agency on the judge’s behalf, investigate any allegations that he feels the sheriff’s office isn’t examining in good faith.

Warshaw has said his team has never seen more unprofessional interviews than those conducted by Arpaio’s employees who are running the investigation.

Ouch! Judge Snow said in court yesterday (November 21) that Sheriff Joe could be held in contempt of court! Arpaio is appealing the decision by Snow, but he’s run into another snag: the attorney representing him wants out, citing ethics concerns, says the Associated Press:

A lawyer representing Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in a racial profiling case says legal ethics compel his firm to step aside.

As one might expect, no details of what the ethics concern is about were made public, although it was detailed in court filing earlier in the week.

The embattled sheriff is trying to take the offensive, by suing the President over his announced new immigration policy, reports Reuters:

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose force used racial profiling during a crackdown on illegal migrants last year according to a judge, said Obama has overstepped his powers by bypassing Congress and bringing in the changes himself.

I wonder who’s paying the legal bill, and who Arpaio could get to represent him in the case? The second question is easily answered from court filings: Larry E. Klayman. What is a little difficult for me as a layman to determine is whether Arpaio is suing as a private citizen, or as Sheriff of Maricopa County. Arpaio is described in the complaint caption as  “Elected SHERIFF of Maricopa County,” but the complaint does not use the phrase “in his official capacity,” nor does it suggest that the County is a party to the suit. It looks like Arpaio is suing as a private citizen, and that immediately raises the question of standing. In addressing the issue of standing, the complaint states:

27. Plaintiff Joe Arpaio is adversely affected and harmed in his office’s finances, workload, and interference with the conduct of his duties, but the failure of the executive branch to enforce existing immigration laws, but has been severely affected by increases in the influx of illegal aliens motivated by Defendant Obama’s policies of offering amnesty….

The other defendants are Jeh Johnson, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Leon Rodriquez, Director of Citizenship and Immigration Services and Eric Holder, Jr. Attorney General.

Read more:

KPHO Story on Klayman and the suit

, , ,

66 Responses to Arpaio v. Obama, and other legal stuff

donna November 21, 2014 at 10:29 am #

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sues Obama Over Immigration Order

An Arizona police chief who calls himself “America’s Toughest Sheriff” sued Barack Obama on Thursday soon after the U.S. president imposed sweeping immigration reforms, saying the changes were unconstitutional.

Arpaio’s lawsuit said the reforms, which eased the threat of deportation for about 4.7 million undocumented immigrants, amounted to an amnesty and would encourage more people to cross the border illegally.

Andrew Vrba, PmG November 21, 2014 at 12:54 pm #

Actually saw a birther or two at GR blaming A&Z for “letting” Obama pass amnesty. 🙂

Crustacean November 21, 2014 at 2:14 pm #

Of all the traits that make birthers birthers, I think “delusion of grandeur” is my favorite. Absolutely adorable! 🙂

Andrew Vrba, PmG: Actually saw a birther or two at GR blaming A&Z for “letting” Obama pass amnesty.

wrecking ball November 21, 2014 at 3:27 pm #

donna:
    Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sues Obama Over Immigration Order

with klayman at the helm.

bgansel9 November 21, 2014 at 4:17 pm #

Just above Larry Klayman’s signature line in the complaint, it states: “This prayer for relief does not request legal authority for Plaintiff Arpaio to enforce the immigration laws of the United States, as current legal precedent has found that he and other similarly situated state law enforcement and other officials have no authority to do so”

I’ve been saying this for more than two years (I’ve lost count how many, exactly). I’m so glad to see the crazy sheriff finally got that message. I wonder if he (of that democratically elected seat of the COUNTY constituency) is still calling himself a STATE OFFICIAL? I wonder.

bgansel9 November 21, 2014 at 4:53 pm #

So, Arpaio currently has cost our county more than $45 million dollars. I wonder how much higher he can go?

donna November 21, 2014 at 5:16 pm #

HYSTERICAL – do we think the word “amnesty” should have been mentioned in the complaint a few more times?

Curious George November 21, 2014 at 7:42 pm #

Another publicity gimmick by the good sheriff? Are the campaign funds starting to dry up? In my opinion, he has no legal standing and it will crash & burn. And, I’ll bet Klayman is doing this for free.

Andrew Vrba, PmG November 21, 2014 at 8:11 pm #

I think at this point there is little to no chance of ole Shurfjoe retiring with any sort of dignity. His career will end in disgrace.

RanTalbott November 21, 2014 at 9:56 pm #

Andrew Vrba, PmG: I think at this point there is little to no chance of ole Shurfjoe retiring with any sort of dignity.

But, between his unused gubernatorial and shurf campaign funds, he’ll probably be retiring with $5M or so. Many people have sacrificed much more for much less.

Nancy R Owens November 22, 2014 at 12:30 pm #

And, not a word of Arpaio’s attorney quitting him for “ethical” reasons on BirtherReport.com. Hmm…the picture is becoming more and more clear.

If Arpaio is who I think he is, it is unethical to have pull your pants down and order imprisoned females to get on their knees and be sure to “swallow.”

Oh my,….I don’t think they foresaw this embarrassing complication.

Rickey November 22, 2014 at 7:14 pm #

Speaking of immigration, Republicans Ted Poe (Texas) and Diane Black(Tennessee) have introduced to bill to prohibit funding for Obama’s executive order on immigration.

What these idiots didn’t know is that they can’t defund Immigration Services because Immigration Services doesn’t receive any Congressional appropriations. Immigration Services is self-funded. Its operational expenses are funded entirely by user fees.

bgansel9 November 22, 2014 at 8:32 pm #

Nancy R Owens: Especially, when one of those imprisoned females is the Obama birth certificate forger whom Arpaio refuses to investigate or even acknowledge while this country goes down in flames.

I have to tell you, I don’t pay much attention to conspiracy theories and I’ve seen your work Nancy, but since every single one of Arpaio’s jails is within a short driving distance of me, why don’t you reveal that woman’s name and I’ll go find out how she’s doing (or if “she” is even in Arpaio’s jails at all). Verify this claim, reveal the name and I’ll go check it out. Until you do and I get the chance to check this info, I don’t believe a single word of it.

Kate November 22, 2014 at 11:39 pm #

Rickey:

It’s frightening enough to hear so many of our elected reps from Congress speak but when they remove all doubt to their lack of intelligence as these two have done, that should be enough to get them booted from their positions. Do they have the common sense and decency to be embarrassed by their actions? Likely not nor do those who have elected them.

The Magic M November 23, 2014 at 6:36 am #

Each of the Defendants are being sued in their individual and official capacities

Well, I don’t think you can sue the President as an individual for “violating the Constitution” as no individual can do that.

Plaintiff Joe Arpaio is adversely affected and harmed
    in his office’s finances, workload,
    and interference with the conduct of his duties

If Joe sues as an individual, I don’t see how he can claim his personal harm includes “his office’s finances” which are not his personal property (but I see how Joe conflates that with his big ego).

Then he asks for “declarative judgment” which I don’t think a court is wont to give if it lacks jurisdiction to enforce anything. IOW, you can’t just go to any court and have it declare “this is unconstitutional but there’s nothing we can do about it”.

So I think this fails both for lack of standing, lack of jurisdiction and failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted. “Giving me propaganda material” is not what a court does.

Curious George November 23, 2014 at 9:24 am #

“Plaintiff Joe Arpaio is adversely affected and harmed
    in his office’s finances, workload,
    and interference with the conduct of his duties”

Doesn’t ShurfJoke do all of the above, through his own actions or lack of actions? Speaking about finance, was it okay for ShurfJoke’s lead investigator to take a check for $10,000 from a source for the investigation? ShurfJoke, your comment?

Nancy R Owens November 23, 2014 at 9:42 am #

I murdered a family near the Arizona border in 1981. Shortly thereafter, we got a new sheriff by the name of Sheriff Vaughn who looks a lot like, probably is, Sheriff Arpaio. Carl Gallups is also someone who, as we all know, once was a law enforcement officer in Florida and I think I recognize him as well which means he is lying when he says he has no prior connection to ZulloMoore.

bgansel9: I have to tell you, I don’t pay much attention to conspiracy theories and I’ve seen your work Nancy, but since every single one of Arpaio’s jails is within a short driving distance of me, why don’t you reveal that woman’s name and I’ll go find out how she’s doing (or if “she” is even in Arpaio’s jails at all).Verify this claim, reveal the name and I’ll go check it out. Until you do and I get the chance to check this info, I don’t believe a single word of it.

Rickey November 23, 2014 at 1:05 pm #

Curious George:
    “Plaintiff Joe Arpaio is adversely affected and harmed
    in his office’s finances, workload,
    and interference with the conduct of his duties”

Doesn’t ShurfJoke do all of the above,through his own actions or lack of actions?Speaking about finance, was it okay for ShurfJoke’s lead investigator to take a check for $10,000 from a source for the investigation?ShurfJoke, your comment?

RanTalbott November 23, 2014 at 1:14 pm #

Rickey: And how about the adverse effect to his office’s finances by the payment of $150,000 in cash and equipment to con artist Dennis Montgomery?

They think Montgomery is the forger, and the $150,000 is part of a Fiendishly Clever Plan™ to win his confidence so they can pounce on him and make him give up the people who put him up to it.

Jim November 23, 2014 at 4:27 pm #

I hope the discovery includes the CCP as well as the Sheriff’s Office finances. 😀

CarlOrcas November 23, 2014 at 8:20 pm #

See KPHO story:

Which con artist is using the other con artist? Hard to tell.

Dave November 23, 2014 at 9:14 pm #

“Klayman … advised CBS 5 News to look into [his lawsuit against Phoenix New Times] before mentioning the allegations against him, which are public record.”

I like this reporter already.

See KPHO story:

Curious George November 23, 2014 at 10:51 pm #

Dave
    November 23, 2014

I like this reporter already.

See KPHO story:

The people in Maricopa county must be totally brainwashed to keep this guy as sheriff. Good for the local media!

Color Me Skeptical November 24, 2014 at 11:09 pm #

Arpaio is a loon!

Just because Obama lied about immigration doesn’t mean he lied about his birth certificate!!! Think harder, Joe! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Thomas Brown November 25, 2014 at 9:04 am #

Of course, the President never lied about immigration, so… I don’t get it. But yes, Arpaio is a loon. And personally, I believe he helped Timothy McVeigh carry out the Oklahoma City bombing. And that the scheme was concocted by Nancy Ruth Owens.

But that’s another story.

Lupin November 25, 2014 at 11:03 am #

In re Klayman, well worth reading:

esp the scathing putdown of KKK by the court at the end.

Arthur November 25, 2014 at 11:27 am #

Lupin:
    In re Klayman, well worth reading:

esp the scathing putdown of KKK by the court at the end.

Delightful to see Klayman lose not only his appeal, but $325,000 in attorney fees.

Nancy R Owens November 25, 2014 at 12:45 pm #

You aren’t kidding! Did you know Maricopa County has a “Vote On The Mugshot Of The Day” option?! It’s almost like he’s afraid that one day it’ll be he who is behind bars and if he is who I think he is, that’s a very real possibility. What a clown!!

Color Me Skeptical:
    Arpaio is a loon!

Curious George November 26, 2014 at 8:51 am #

“Ouch! Judge Snow said in court yesterday (November 21) that Sheriff Joe could be held in contempt of court! Arpaio is appealing the decision by Snow”

Apparently the good Shurf Joe isn’t the only one who may be found in contempt of court…

wrecking ball November 26, 2014 at 5:38 pm #

“famous” klayman is now jumping on the ferguson bandwagon:

Andrew Vrba, PmG November 26, 2014 at 6:39 pm #

wrecking ball:
    “famous” klayman is now jumping on the ferguson bandwagon:

That opportunist little dickweed.
    I hope his car breaks down in the bad part of town.

Curious George November 26, 2014 at 6:54 pm #

Will he be doing this for free as well?

Andrew Vrba, PmG November 26, 2014 at 6:57 pm #

Honestly, I don’t know where the twerp finds the time. Isn’t he simultaneously botching several other cases already?

bgansel9 November 26, 2014 at 7:04 pm #

Nancy R Owens: I confirmed on video which is on my LiveLink page that Mike Zullo is really Mike Moore of Clewiston, Florida. I know Volin personally and he is from Clewiston, Florida, Hendry County (as of 1983). I know Sharon Rondeau and she is from Clewiston, Florida.

You make accusations that a woman who you say forged Obama’s birth certificate is sitting in a Maricopa County jail. Who and why?

I’ve heard your murder stories numerous times. You are a loon. Your conspiracies are fantastical delusions of a lunatic. I want a name.

wrecking ball November 26, 2014 at 8:46 pm #

Andrew Vrba, PmG: That opportunist little dickweed.

sums it up nice and succinctly.

i’m curious how exactly he’s going to be legally representing the business owner victims of the looting. i imagine they could use legal help getting their insurance claims paid in full and in a timely manner but that doesn’t seem like the high profile work larry craves. my guess is that he’ll find some owner to sign off on some ridiculous suit claiming that obama provoked the riots/looting.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater November 26, 2014 at 10:11 pm #

bgansel9: All I see is a conspiracy loon. Who is the woman you think is in a Maricopa County Jail and why on earth would you think Sheriff Arpaio was living under a different name in Clewiston? Arpaio was with the DEA at that time. Do you seriously think there are no records to prove this?

You make accusations that a woman who you say forged Obama’s birth certificateis sitting in a Maricopa County jail. Who and why?

Andrew Vrba, PmG November 26, 2014 at 11:25 pm #

Can’t help but wonder if Shurjoke is gonna up and have one of those Jimmie Swaggart style breakdowns, before this is all said and done.

The Magic M November 27, 2014 at 4:24 am #

wrecking ball: my guess is that he’ll find some owner to sign off on some ridiculous suit claiming that obama provoked the riots/looting.

Or he’s gonna turn some unsuspecting victim’s lawsuit into his personal vendetta against the President again.
    Reminds me of an infamous German crackpot lawyer (retired high-ranking military officer like Kerchner, studied law afterwards like Orly) who nuked every single case he had by accusing the judges of being Nazis. (He was later declared insane and barred from bringing any further lawsuits but never had to answer one of his clients for throwing their case.)

J.D. Reed November 27, 2014 at 3:21 pm #

Lincoln said it best: If I were to try to read much less answer all the attacks made on me , this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can. And I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me other all right, what’s said against me won’t amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference.

The Magic M November 28, 2014 at 4:51 am #

J.D. Reed: Lincoln said it best: If I were to try to read much less answer all the attacks made on me , this shop might as well be closed for any other business.

I faintly remember that the very first birthers wrote letters to Obama accusing him of being ineligible and concluded that because the President did not take the time to personally refute each and every one of them in writing, he had admitted to being ineligible (I remember at least one lawsuit making that argument).
    At least that particular flavour of crazy seems to have vanished.

RanTalbott November 28, 2014 at 5:13 am #

The Magic M: At least that particular flavour of crazy seems to have vanished.

No, it’s just shifted focus: there’s a large segment of the birfoon population out there on comment boards that insists that the failure to prove them wrong every single time they trot out some long-debunked nonsense is an admission it’s true.

Recently, I’ve had to resist the temptation to whack a few especially-obnoxious “prove me wrong” loons with a “Sure: just as soon as you prove you’re not a convicted child molester who’s used this forgery you claim is so easy to set up a new fake identity”.

I expect that eventually I’ll succumb to the temptation. I just hope it’s someplace where I don’t mind being banned 😉

brent November 28, 2014 at 2:17 pm #

Adherents of the premises espoused on obamaconsipracy.org seem to suggest that Notre Dame Professor Rice’s call for an in-depth and objective review of all the facts of Barack Obama’s place of birth is to be dismissed. This dismissal to based on your belief that Rice has a partisan bent. Your suggestion is, of course, on its face ad hominem and lacks any relevance to the question at hand.To borrow from Lincoln, “your argument has the substance of a soup made by boiling the shadow of a starving pigeon.”

I make no conclusion one way or the other but rather than calling people names and spitting belittling vitriol at those who pose the question “Does Barack Obama meet all the constitutional requirements to hold the presidency?”, let’s have a look at the actual facts, all the actual facts, and nothing but all the facts including but not limited to the long form live birth certificate in Hawaii. Adherence to the rule of law requires nothing less. Refusal to do will forever cloud the legacy and character of 44th president of the United States.

[Those interested in what this Charles Rice thing is about may want to review my March 2011 article on his comments. This comment moved to the Open Thread. Doc.]

Dr. Conspiracy November 28, 2014 at 2:34 pm #

Professor Rice served for eight years as State Vice-Chairman of the New York State Conservative Party, and I think that is a fair reason to consider him as much a partisan as an academic.

As for substance, one of the reasons Rice gives for further investigation of Obama was that travel ban to Pakistan, something that never existed. So Rice isn’t checking his facts. If Rice’s academic credentials are countered by his partisan credentials, and his facts are bad, what possible claim does he have to be special, and worthy of consideration?

brent: This dismissal to based on your belief that Rice has a partisan bent. Your suggestion is, of course, on its face ad hominem and lacks any relevance to the question at hand.To borrow from Lincoln, “your argument has the substance of a soup made by boiling the shadow of a starving pigeon.”

RanTalbott November 28, 2014 at 11:39 pm #

brent: This dismissal to based on your belief that Rice has a partisan bent.

Based on the facts that:
    a birthers have never produced anything even vaguely resembling evidence to back up their bootless, and often downright loony, speculations, and
    b. just about every one of those speculations has been conclusively proven wrong.

Their track record is so bad that there is no good reason to waste time investigating the few that haven’t been.

Dave November 29, 2014 at 10:40 pm #

I’m trying to get my brain wrapped around this — Rice wrote an article in 2011, and somebody turns up here in 2014 to complain that we have been dismissive of Rice? What exactly is the thinking — that Issa didn’t call for an investigation of Rice’s BS because of what was written here?

gorefan November 30, 2014 at 2:10 am #

Dave: Rice wrote an article in 2011

What makes brent’s rant really strange is that Professor Rice’s statement came just weeks before the President released his LFBC. At which point, as near as I can tell, Professor Rice never birthered again.

RanTalbott November 30, 2014 at 3:14 am #

Sadly, that makes his rant more “typical” than “strange”: it’s routine for birthers to seize on old statements that have since been recanted as mistakes, or revised in light of new information. E.g., the Acton & Dystel bio, Abercrombie’s misquoted comment about having trouble finding the original BC, or “Original Birther” Matthews’ comment about Clinton exploiting Obama’s Indonesian background.

It’s like a black hole: any factoid that manages to cross the “event horizon” around the birther bubble stays there forever, no matter how completely it’s subsequently debunked.

There is a theory within Quantum Bogodynamics which says that, like real matter, bogosity exerts a gravitational attraction on other bogosity, and reacts destructively upon coming in contact with reality. Thus, once a birther believes a certain critical mass of bogosities, it begins to attract more at an accelerating rate that assures it will collapse into a black hole from which nothing that makes any sense escapes, and any attempt to reconnect it with reality just produces a fact-antifact explosion.

At that point, the only sensible course remaining is to orbit warning beacons around it, to protect the unwary from wandering too close to its Schwarzschild radius.

RanTalbott November 30, 2014 at 3:37 am #

RanTalbott: There is a theory within Quantum Bogodynamics

Oops: I should’ve known “quantum bogodynamics” was too juicy a term to not have already been invented. The original is well worth checking out.

Nancy R Owens November 30, 2014 at 8:20 pm #

“Uh….no,” said I.

I then went on to ask him if he was CIA or FBI. “No,” he said.

He said he was “representing me.” I asked him if he was a lawyer.

“No.”

“No? Then what makes you think you are my representative?”

Weird.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater December 1, 2014 at 11:02 am #

Nancy R Owens:

“Uh….no,” said I.

I then went on to ask him if he was CIA or FBI. “No,” he said.

He said he was “representing me.” I asked him if he was a lawyer.

“No.”

“No? Then what makes you think you are my representative?”

Weird.

The conversations you have with yourself in your head are deeply disturbing.

Dr. Conspiracy December 1, 2014 at 4:13 pm #

Sounds a little like a crank email I got from the guy who wanted to represent me before Congress when they subpoenaed me.

Nancy R Owens: That might explain a strange phone call I received tonight asking me if I, “Am ready to be put under arrest?”

Nancy R Owens December 1, 2014 at 7:32 pm #

I was told to expect something along those lines as well with the same destination. It should be very interesting. Nothing compared to the early days of Pablo and the cartel, though.

The Magic M December 2, 2014 at 6:01 am #

Nancy R Owens: It went on and on with very few actual facts or any indication that there was any real investigation backing him.

Sounds like Zullo. Does he have an alibi for the time of the call?

Nancy R Owens December 2, 2014 at 10:17 am #

No. I know ZulloMoore from the 80’s and it wasn’t him. Suffice it to say, I think we’re all over the target right now because Washington’s feeling the pressure of potential riots nationwide and they need fall guys ASAP.

That and Joe Blow (AKA Arpaio) has reportedly got a monitor in his office so Joe Blow has to make a move. Or, at least appear to be making a move. He’s really *grin*, by his own Freudian slip on the Pete Santilli show, looking for “Collusion.”

See it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6NqHIW6c8I

My apologies to you Santilli for all the bad things I said about you. You rock!

The Magic M: Sounds like Zullo. Does he have an alibi for the time of the call?

bgansel9 December 2, 2014 at 11:22 pm #

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater: Don’t you know? According to Nancy everyone was born in or lives in Clewiston, FL it’s like the Matrix

Nancy R Owens December 3, 2014 at 6:55 am #

Hmm…..in and out, eh? *wink*

bgansel9: I used to Skydive in Clewiston, but, other than that, I couldn’t stand the place.

Kate December 3, 2014 at 6:41 pm #

Nancy R Owens: My apologies to you Santilli for all the bad things I said about you. You rock!

Santilli is clueless, believing he’s able to go to the White House with former Sheriff Mack and arrest President Obama. He believes that Sheriffs have extra-special super powers bestowed on them by the Constitution. Many birthers believe this crap yet if true, why haven’t they attempted to do what Santilli claims they have the right to do? Because when it comes down to it, they know they have nothing to stand on! They perpetuate their b.s. in order to have that PayPal button being pushed, getting their share of the retirees’ S.S. checks and pensions.

Nancy R Owens December 3, 2014 at 6:56 pm #

It’s not that simple and this conspiracy goes back decades. Here’s how I make sense of it all.

It’s like a huge web where the outer strands are not so tight and condensed. However, the closer you get to the inner circle, the more complex everything is.

The birth certificate is forged. Sorting out all of the BS that the White House has put out over the decades is not easy.

Their dilemma here is to frame someone from the outer strands while protecting those in the inner strands or ignore it altogether. They’ve chosen to ignore it for decades.

But, too many people, namely John Walsh, know the truth and so it’s not going to be as easy as they might like it to be anymore.

This is by design and the design is by Russia/Cuba/Hispanic New World Order.

As for Santilli, when I was with the Medellin Cartel and you issued a “Do you dare me because I will,” the move was expected to be immediate. To Santilli’s credit, he did nail Arpaio saying how he was waiting for “collusion” which I loved.

Kate: Santilli is clueless, believing he’s able to go to the White House with former Sheriff Mack and arrest President Obama.Hebelieves that Sheriffs have extra-special super powers bestowed on them by the Constitution.Many birthers believe this crap yet if true, why haven’t they attempted to do what Santilli claims they have the right to do?Because when it comes down to it, they know they have nothing to stand on!They perpetuate their b.s. in order to have that PayPal button being pushed, getting their share of the retirees’ S.S. checks and pensions.

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 3, 2014 at 8:28 pm #

Nancy, by the power of Grayskull, would you kindly shut the holy hell up? I don’t think a single poster here gives a single F about your stupid, multilayered fantasies. You’re either a troll, who just doesn’t understand that the jig is up, when no one is biting, or you have a softball-sized brain tumor, preventing you from controlling your actions. Go and tell it to the stupids at Gerbil Report.

Nancy R Owens December 4, 2014 at 8:11 am #

What part of “conspiracy” did you not get?

Andrew Vrba, PmG:

Majority Will December 4, 2014 at 10:14 am #

Andrew Vrba, PmG:

Hear, hear.

Thomas Brown December 4, 2014 at 12:26 pm #

Nancy Ruth Owens: The “National Enquirer” of commenters.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater December 4, 2014 at 12:28 pm #

Nancy R Owens: Did the White House lie to Jerome Corsi and end up destroying his reputation? Or, is he simply a disinformation agent?

What reputation? Corsi never had a reputation.

James M December 4, 2014 at 6:51 pm #

Nancy R Owens: The birth certificate is forged.

Is not.