Mailbox 11/7/2014

I got a few of these some months back, and I thought I was shed of them. Another one came yesterday. Here it is, with the specifics redacted:

Comments: Mr. Davidson, this is [redacted] from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As I stated before, you are a suspect in this case. You can confirm that by contacting Mike Zullo directly. I have already represented another person in this matter, and I can represent you for free if you like, not as an attorney, but as a licensed ordained minister of the Christian faith. Please click the attachment for my photo. [No attachment found] I can help you to remain anonymous during initial negotiations with Congress : the CCP does not have the authority to grant you immunity or protection—only Congress can do that in this instance. The criminal case against Barack Obama goes way beyond just the birth certificate at this point—the LFBC matter is a very minor issue compared with the serious criminal charges that Obama will soon face in front of Congress and will shock the entire world (this has now blossomed into an international criminal matter). What I suggest is that you allow me to represent you to Congress anonymously. I will keep uou anonymous and ask that your testimony to be contingent upon you receiving complete immunity and protection for you and your entire family, as it should be. Without me, you will be on your own, and you will need your own attorney. Please understand that Mike Zullo knows I am contacting you. I can offer my services until November 10, 2014. If I do not hear from you by that date, or if you do not accept this offer by that date, I will no longer be available for this matter. Once again, you are a suspect, and from what I know about this case, you will definitely be called to testify and defend yourself against specific charges. [Name, email address and phone number redacted.]

My reply:

I do not know anything about any criminal activity, so there is nothing I can tell Congress. If I needed representation, I would find a competent attorney and not some nut case from an email.

Consider your offer rejected, and I expect you to keep your word, and not contact me again.

31 Responses to Mailbox 11/7/2014

Dave B. November 7, 2014 at 7:45 pm #

Today some birther goofball dropped this one on me:

“I wonder if you’re part of the disinformation campaign that’s been under a law enforcement investigation(?)
    Just in case for possible future litigation I’ll send your posts to the Sheriffs office.
    Please continue :)”

It’s just…remarkable…that that’s what some people’s idea of patriotism and good citizenship leads them to.

MattR November 7, 2014 at 8:05 pm #

I’m a little disappointed that you didn’t string him along to see what kind of information he delusionally thought you could provide.

wrecking ball November 7, 2014 at 8:14 pm #

i think “bwaha!!!” would have been an equally sufficient reply.

aarrgghh November 7, 2014 at 9:09 pm #

MattR:

or what acrobatics you could get him to perform:

p-p-p-powerbook!

JPotter November 7, 2014 at 10:12 pm #

LIMITED TIME ONLY!

I like how he notes he can not represent you as an attorney, but that w/o him, you will need an attorney.

SEND NO MONEY NOW!

This is an obot prank campaign, right?

Did the contact info check out? It wasn’t signed “Rev. I. M. Wanker” was it?

J.D. Sue November 8, 2014 at 1:51 am #

That minister sounds like he’s trying to play a character in Kafka’s “The Trial”.

Lupin November 8, 2014 at 2:32 am #

I see Zullo the grifter is spawning all kinds of little sub-grifters around him. Not surprised.

Judge Mental November 8, 2014 at 8:30 am #

Here is a preview of the article headline in Gerbil Report regarding the Doc’s reply…..

“Breaking News….Self styled top obot ‘Dr’ Conspiracy confirms he is going to need a very competent attorney to defend himself against impending charges of criminal activity in connection with Obama’s fraudulent documents.”

Nancy R Owens November 8, 2014 at 10:47 am #

Obama’s forged birth certificates are a “minor issue?” Congress has placed a foreign King on the American throne which renders Congress obsolete. I guess it falls into the hands of the UN thereby forcing Russia/Cuba/Castro’s Communist domination over Americans, right?

bovril November 8, 2014 at 4:36 pm #

Wow, 10 BS nonsense comments in 2 sentences, trying for an all time record..?

Dave B. November 8, 2014 at 4:52 pm #

That’s so 80’s. Haven’t you heard? They remade that one with North Koreans. It was godawful.

Nancy R Owens:

Thinker (mobile) November 8, 2014 at 6:13 pm #

So are we going to let Nancy derail another thread? I will never understand why people respond to her.

Joey November 8, 2014 at 8:20 pm #

Thinker (mobile):

Its fun, its easy!

mimi November 8, 2014 at 9:04 pm #

“I can offer my services until November 10, 2014.”

Is it Rapture Season again?

“Once again, you are a suspect, and from what I know about this case, you will definitely be called to testify and defend yourself against specific charges.”

Never, ever, tell Mikey Zullo a secret. 😉

Arthur November 8, 2014 at 9:36 pm #

mimi: Never, ever, tell Mikey Zullo a secret.

Unless it’s a complete fabrication.

Nancy R Owens November 8, 2014 at 10:19 pm #

Or what? He might actually solve a case? I’ll take my chances.

mimi:
    “I can offer my services until November 10, 2014.”

Is it Rapture Season again?

Never, ever, tell Mikey Zullo a secret.

Rickey November 9, 2014 at 1:02 am #

Thinker (mobile):

Yes, but it is rather amazing that “King Obama” is going to allow the opposition party to take control of the entire legislative branch of our government. Maybe Nancy has a plausible explanation for that.

Nah, just kidding.

Lupin November 9, 2014 at 2:48 am #

Having just watched the DOCTOR WHO finale, I couldn’t help thinking of Nancy when watching Michelle Gomez’ delightful interpretation of an utterly utterly crazy Master. “That’s how she must be in real life,” I thought, minus the gadgets and Cybermen of course.

The Magic M (not logged in) November 9, 2014 at 6:32 am #

Hey-hey, the Mistress remained pretty much self-controlled even right before her [spoiler redacted] – while I doubt Nancy would be able to keep her composure when faced with dire circumstances.

3fiddy5 November 9, 2014 at 8:32 am #

I think the only thing I’m waiting on is a curiosity about how Zullo plans to extricate himself from the birthers. they’re actually expecting universe shattering information. He has none. What is he gonna do?

Arthur November 9, 2014 at 8:49 am #

Whatever he does, I’m sure it will involve placing the blame on someone else.

alg November 9, 2014 at 10:30 am #

3fiddy5: I think the only thing I’m waiting on is a curiosity about how Zullo plans to extricate himself from the birthers.they’re actually expecting universe shattering information.He has none.What is he gonna do?

He really doesn’t have to do anything. Over the next two years the Obama usurper conspiracy will slowly fade away as the wing nut media turns its attention to other disreputable pursuits. Zullo’s legacy will be that of a pimple on Rush Limbaugh’s expansive posterior.

Lupin November 9, 2014 at 11:35 am #

The Magic M (not logged in):

Yes, but — bananas!!!

There is however a degree of self-awareness Nancy completely lacks.

Patrix November 9, 2014 at 11:49 am #

3fiddy5:

Make up more lies. Blame politicians, law enforcement, pull some lame excuse out of his Backside.

And we all know that birfers and patri-diots will gobble it all up.

elmo November 9, 2014 at 11:59 am #

Meanwhile, the American politician with a direct link to Fidel Castro isn’t Obama, it’s Ted Cruz!

The Magic M (not logged in) November 9, 2014 at 1:12 pm #

3fiddy5: What is he gonna do?

Drag it out another two years and hope that it won’t matter anymore after the 2016 elections where birtherism will probably still be milked for its remaining propaganda value to smear Democrats in general or Hillary in particular (probably “if you vote for Hillary, she will pardon Obama and he will never go to jail), but Benghaaaaaazi will be a hundred times bigger by then.

Thinker (mobile) November 9, 2014 at 3:49 pm #

Why can’t Zullo just keep doing what he’s doing now for the rest of his life? His investigation has not produced anything meaningful in the 3 years he’s been at this, yet most birthers still believe he’s got the goods on the President. He can spend the rest of his life pretending to be doing this investigation. A couple times a year, he can go on Carl’a radio show and remind everyone that there is no doubt that the birth certificate is a forgery. He can say they are not prepared to release their information yet because there are still new leads developing. Plus, he can tell the listeners that VIPs of standing are lining up to help expose Obama’a birth certificate fakery. He will ask people to continue to be patient because universe – shattering news is coming.

He can do this shtick for the rest of his sorry life.

RanTalbott November 9, 2014 at 6:00 pm #

Patrix: And we all know that birfers and patri-diots will gobble it all up.

Some definitely will, but, when you look at forums that aren’t moderated to suppress dissent (like Youtube videos not owned by Gall-oops), the expressions of discontent are becoming more frequent, and louder.

Now that it appears likely Arpaio won’t be running in 2016, Zullo might just go back to being a bouncer and a used-car salesman, and continue refusing to talk to the press. Unless one of suckers actually does file a criminal fraud complaint, he could just return to his well-deserved obscurity.

And there’s also the previously-posited option of announcing “We got you the evidence, folks. It’s now up to you to lobby Congress to act on it”.

The one with the big problem is Gall-oops, since he still has his Fact-Free Friday shows to do. He might have to follow Zullo’s lead, and require his callers to submit to a “full criminal background check” before he lets them on the air 😉

Andrew Vrba, PmG November 10, 2014 at 12:10 pm #

I’m afraid that my response would have been very puerile. When someone emails me an thinly veiled threat, shrouded in an unwarranted opinion, well, that’s just a blank check to have their email address signed up for all kinds of boner pill coupons, and “One neat trick!” style adverts.

Robert Stahl November 17, 2014 at 12:52 pm #

Plus, how does one excuse drone killings and the like, by BO. What did Mike Zullo do, anyway, use Adobe Illustrator? Really? Is Bo Chicago Mafia, and where does that lead? But, more to the point, From Chris Floyd:

“Barack Obama’s disastrous entrenchment and expansion of the Permanent War State.”

“On the other hand, Omidyar and his wife have been among the most frequent visitors to the Obama White House, intermingling with members of his National Security Council and State Deptartment. Meanwhile, in just the past year Omidyar Network has co-funded Ukraine revolution groups in Ukraine with the US government, and directly financed far-right, pro-business political actors in both Ukraine and in India, where a former top figure in Omidyar Network, Jayant Sinha now serves in the ultranationalis t BJP Party and as close advisor to its controversial far-right leader, Narendra Modi.”

Dr. Conspiracy November 17, 2014 at 4:23 pm #

A lot of people would not excuse this. That controversy is, however, about something known to be happening, and not a conspiracy theory, thus belonging to a legitimate national debate.

The particular slant you put on this does sound like a conspiracy theory (noting that some conspiracy theories turn out to be true).

Robert Stahl: Plus, how does one excuse drone killings and the like, by BO.