Taitz offline

Orly Taitz’ blog is offline as of 2:35 PM Eastern Time.

image

The 403 error is typically a configuration problem when the page is the home page of a web site. It says that the web server doesn’t have permission to access the requested content. It’s nothing particularly interesting in most cases. What would make it interesting is Orly Taitz claiming that the Obots hacked her, and what would make it even more interesting is her being right.

Update: She’s Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack; however, the last post was 2 days ago, November 25. I still get the 403 error trying to access any individual page.

One interesting article is on the home page from the 24th: “Some comments are in moderation, as I am trying to find time to read lengthy com. Please, write short comments or send them twice. I will release one copy and will have another copy to read when I have time. Note: WordPress doesn’t allow duplicate comments.

Update 2: Down again at 6:47 PM.

Update 3: Now it’s Birther Report with problems. Just got this:

image

Update 4: Taitz still 403 on all but her home page (2:00 PM Eastern time, Nov 28). If you really need your daily Taitz fix, you could try her Facebook page (not to be confused with her other Facebook page whose last post was when her web site was down/hacked almost last June).

Update 5: Still down at 2:53 PM, November 29.

20 Responses to Taitz offline

asshole U R November 26, 2014 at 11:02 pm #

AHAHAHAHAHAH
    Yer ass is in the public review process, thanks to Schumer telling the world that Gruber or whomever has stuffed his crap up your ignorant butt.

Maybe all who have lost their decent health insurance because of YOUR support of the lame brained views your WH stink lied about will have an opportunity to SUE your ignorant ass for whatever reasons that they can derive to sue you, MORON.

[This drive-by troll’s comment has been moved to the Open Thread since it has nothing to do with the article where it was posted. From a brief look at what the conservative press is saying about the remarks by Sen. Chuck Schumer and MIT Economist Jonathan Gruber about the Affordable Care Act (in particular Forbes Magazine), it appears that the comments are being given an emphasis and a context foreign to the intent of the speakers. Doc.]

realist November 27, 2014 at 3:10 pm #

I don’t have it handy at the moment, but there was a post over at BirtherReport claiming she stated in an email that she was being attacked and that they’re afraid of the decision from Judge Hanen in Brownsville.

Notorial Dissent November 27, 2014 at 3:54 pm #

The Taitz websty is indeed down. SECURI says it is bug riddled and hacked, hasn’t made the black lists, YET!!!! Somehow I’m not terribly surprised, I always figured she was too cheap and too lazy and incompetent to really maintain it properly. So here we are back where we started. She’ll be blaming everyone but the actual guilty party, herself. Maybe her current webhost will fire her as a customer after this.

RanTalbott November 27, 2014 at 9:13 pm #

That banner has been up at Gerbil Report for about 3 days. It appeared about the same time as the invasion of zombie articles.

Lupin November 28, 2014 at 4:26 am #

But where o where shall we get our daily dose of bigotry? The world weeps.

Woodrowfan November 28, 2014 at 10:39 am #

“But where o where shall we get our daily dose of bigotry?”

Dr. Conspiracy November 28, 2014 at 2:16 pm #

Update 4. Still down. Article updated with her Facebook page.

Dr. Conspiracy November 29, 2014 at 3:27 pm #

Still down. Frankly, this outage is a significant inconvenience for me because I had some rather important comments to make at her blog, and now I can’t. The time during which these comments can be made is limited.

Dave November 30, 2014 at 10:50 pm #

Taitz’s site is back, and I see now a post from Nov. 25 (maybe new only to me) of a awesome motion — she can’t find an executive order implementing Obama’s lately announced immigration reform, and she wants Judge Hanen to do something about that. Obviously, if she can’t find the order that has so offended her, then somebody should be required to get her a copy. She expresses her doubt that there is any executive order. And she wants a copy of the order she doesn’t think exists, she wants the judge to stay the order she thinks doesn’t exist, and she wants the order that she thinks doesn’t exist declared unconstitutional. Her argument seems to be that all executive orders are unconstitutional, so this one must be unconstitutional whether it exists or not.

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 1, 2014 at 1:03 am #

Dave:

We need a new word for people like her, because “stupid” just isn’t potent enough.

The Magic M December 1, 2014 at 4:31 am #

Woodrowfan: Free Republic? Breitbart? Redstate? Hotair? The National Review? Gateway Pundit??

WND.

Lupin December 1, 2014 at 7:00 am #

The Magic M: Quite astoundingly, the racism in the Breitbart (and WND) comment section is much worse than what you read from birthers recently.

A recent while go, I took a dip in the Ann Coulter forum, and I was somewhat surprised to see that a number of the regular posters there were much more to the right of Ms Coulter herself, saying incendiary comments about Romney and Cruz, and in fact quite a few were actual birthers.

RanTalbott December 1, 2014 at 7:30 am #

Speaking of things going offline, I thought I recognized “RacerJim” from Gerbil Report™, so I went to double-check, and discovered that several articles on which he’d commented came up “unavailable”. In fact, all of the half-dozen or so I checked, except one from last week, were gone.

Obviously, they’ve started purging, and we know what that means 😉

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 1, 2014 at 11:35 am #

RanTalbott: Obviously, they’ve started purging, and we know what that means

Well obviously it means they’re winning, right? 😉

Jim December 1, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

RanTalbott: Obviously, they’ve started purging, and we know what that means

Isn’t it obvious? They’re getting ready to recycle old articles as new and they don’t want anyone to be able to link back to the original articles. They obviously don’t have to worry about the birthers remembering anything. 😀

Dave December 1, 2014 at 8:48 pm #

If you were checking via Intense Debate — I’ve noticed that links from there often don’t work, but with a little poking around the article can be found with a somewhat different URL. I think GR has a habit of updating articles in some way that has a side effect of breaking outside links.

RanTalbott:

Obviously, they’ve started purging, and we know what that means

RanTalbott December 2, 2014 at 12:34 am #

Dave: If you were checking via Intense Debate

Just a simple google search: “racerjim” site:birtherreport.com

Dave: I think GR has a habit of updating articles in some way that has a side effect of breaking outside links.

Good point: I don’t recall having tried that kind of search on GR before, so maybe the failure is normal. It’d be especially dumb to do that, since it drives away potential new readers, but it is birtherreport.com, so doing things stupidly goes with the territory.

The Magic M December 2, 2014 at 5:54 am #

Lupin: I was somewhat surprised to see that a number of the regular posters there were much more to the right of Ms Coulter herself

She’s attracted quite a following. Pretty much like all new German parties more than a little right of the center sooner or later attract all the brown filth and wonder what went wrong.
    But I don’t pity her, she’s so hate-filled she deserves a following that would not tolerate a female President, ever.

Lupin December 2, 2014 at 11:13 am #

The Magic M: he’s attracted quite a following. Pretty much like all new German parties more than a little right of the center sooner or later attract all the brown filth and wonder what went wrong.

Yes but it’s HER forum, and she endorsed (still does) Romney etc. Yet the members there virtually spit on what she says and fights for.

It makes for a rather schizoid feel.

Keith December 2, 2014 at 2:56 pm #

RanTalbott:

Obviously, they’ve started purging, and we know what that means

They’re trying to lose weight before the wedding?