Taitz online

“OrlyTaitzESQ.com and Taitz report is back. It seems the regime really did not like the latest pleadings”

At the expressed request of Orly Taitz, I am spreading the word that her web  site is back up. I happened to be reading some material on the history of Argentina and Chile, and the military dictatorships there who “disappeared” tens of thousands of people, torturing and killing them. That is real despotism, as opposed to the cartoon despotism described by Orly Taitz:

For 4 days there was some type of tampering with my site www.orlytaitzesq.com. The site was down. Temporarily my gmail account was blocked and even my credit cards were blocked. My family and I had to travel due to a death in the family and even my suitcase was missing for two and a half days. I was told by the airline that TSA kept it for too long and it did not make it on the plane. Now most problems are solved.

OK, it sucks for your web site to be down and it sucks when your luggage doesn’t arrive on time (been there, done that), but if she thinks this is anything compared to what a real repressive regime would do, then she is deeply mistaken.

20 Responses to Taitz online

bovril December 1, 2014 at 6:11 am #

Wow, so when recently on a trip from London, via Dubai to Bombay with Emirates where my luggage went amiss, that was not an airline mess up, it was Da Ebul Regime…..damn….does that mean I have to give back the air miles Emirates credited me with..?

RanTalbott December 1, 2014 at 7:33 am #

Now most problems are solved.

Except for the big one, that’s the root of all the others: she’s still Orly Taitz.

The Magic M December 1, 2014 at 8:02 am #

bovril: that was not an airline mess up, it was Da Ebul Regime

It was probably Da Ebil Muslims practising the total overthrow of Murica.

As for Orly, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s going for Münchhausen’s Syndrome on top of her typical malware affinity.

katahdin December 1, 2014 at 9:15 am #

The Regime also short-sheeted her bed, placed a fly in her soup, and stole the last Kleenex from the box right before she needed to sneeze.

Janny December 1, 2014 at 10:04 am #

She seems pretty optimistic that the judge will rule in her favor and she will finally be able to bring down the ebil machine. Who woulda thunk that a dentist in California would be able to overthrow the Executive branch of ‘murica?

Bob December 1, 2014 at 10:33 am #

It’s never her fault.

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 1, 2014 at 10:46 am #

Sure, Orly. That’s what “tyrants” and “dictators” do, to get back at people who speak out against them. They take their websites down for a few days.

Jim December 1, 2014 at 10:58 am #

“Now most problems are solved.”

Except for the one between her ears…I recommend a lobotomy. It’d probably even raise her IQ score! 😀

“Seriously, if Obama was this despot she makes him out to be, she would have been fed to a wood chipper years ago.”

Amazing how she’s able to get through security, on/off airplanes, and get on the internet to complain. If the regime was really worried, she’d have been pulled aside @security and quietly disappeared.

Notorial Dissent December 1, 2014 at 11:00 am #

And yet she so deeply misses the old USSR.

Andrew Vrba, PmG December 1, 2014 at 11:12 am #

Jim: I recommend a lobotomy.

Mugwhump December 1, 2014 at 12:05 pm #

Andrew Vrba, PmG: Wouldn’t that be like dividing by zero? For a lobotomy, you have to have something to remove from.

Turds can be moved but never removed. Oily’s stuck with a head full of shit, something that can’t be fixed surgically.

Jim December 1, 2014 at 3:14 pm #

You are, of course, correct. Maybe a brain enema can clean out some of the sh*t?

Notorial Dissent December 1, 2014 at 6:06 pm #

But then her head would collapse.

Dave December 1, 2014 at 8:52 pm #

I’m a little disappointed that she didn’t bring up the emission hose.

dunstvangeet December 1, 2014 at 10:28 pm #

bovril:

Yep, that was the government. They needed the extra time to plant bugs in every single piece of clothing that you own…

Color Me Skeptical December 2, 2014 at 12:00 am #

Notorial Dissent: For a lobotomy, you have to have something to remove from.

Ha ha good one! You know they gave the nobel prize to the lobotomy guy?! You should get the nobel prize for comedy!!!!

ha ha TaitZ!!

The Magic M December 2, 2014 at 5:57 am #

Andrew Vrba, PmG: For a lobotomy, you have to have something to remove from.

The same reason HAARP mind control doesn’t work on her – she has no mind to control. 😉

Joe Acerbic December 2, 2014 at 4:02 pm #

The dog poo Oily stepped on was placed there on purpose by Bo Obama to intimidate her.

Rickey December 2, 2014 at 6:40 pm #

If Orly wants to see what a truly repressive regime does to dissenters, she should go see Rosewater at her local multiplex.

I flew home from Denver yesterday and checked a bag which was locked with a TSA-approved lock. When I picked up the bag at baggage claim the lock was gone. Nothing was missing from the suitcase, but the lock is nowhere to be seen.

The Magic M December 3, 2014 at 4:59 am #

Rickey: which was locked with a TSA-approved lock

In other words, a backdoor that anyone with the appropriate key can exploit.
    In yet other words, anyone with the right key can put anything in your suitcase, including a bomb.
    I know why I don’t like to fly. 😉