Obama Conspiracy Theories: Presidential Prediction Poll

I haven’t done a poll in a while.

Who will be the Republican nominee for president be in 2016?

• Jeb Bush (61%, 98 Votes)
  • Someone else (13%, 21 Votes)
  • Mitt Romney (8%, 13 Votes)
  • Ted Cruz (6%, 9 Votes)
  • Rand Paul (4%, 7 Votes)
  • Chris Christie (4%, 7 Votes)
  • Lindsey Graham (1%, 2 Votes)
  • Sarah Palin (1%, 2 Votes)
  • Marco Rubio (1%, 2 Votes)
  • Bobby Jindall (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 161

Loading ... Loading ...

Who will be the Democratic nominee for president be in 2016?

• Hillary Clinton (83%, 129 Votes)
  • Someone else (12%, 18 Votes)
  • Elizabeth Warren (3%, 5 Votes)
  • Joe Biden (2%, 3 Votes)

Total Voters: 155

Loading ... Loading ...

Do you think there will be a significant third-party candate?

• No (86%, 127 Votes)
  • Yes (14%, 21 Votes)

Total Voters: 148

Loading ... Loading ...

10 Responses to Obama Conspiracy Theories: Presidential Prediction Poll

wrecking ball January 24, 2015 at 8:07 pm #

my “yes” vote for 3rd party would only hold true if jeb and hillary get the nominations. if not then i’m with the “no’s”.

justlw January 24, 2015 at 11:34 pm #

Cheating if you look at this before you vote, but here’s The 538’s latest whiteboard take on the 2016 race:

Rickey January 25, 2015 at 1:09 pm #

wrecking ball:

I could see Rand Paul or Ted Cruz running as a third party candidate if Jeb or Christie or Romney were to get the Republican nomination, but I don’t see any viable third party candidate from the left to oppose Hillary. The only viable Democratic candidate other than Hillary at this point is Elizabeth Warren, and there is no way that she would run as a third party candidate.

Dr. Conspiracy January 25, 2015 at 1:37 pm #

Sorry, I left off Elizabeth Warren.

AGROD January 26, 2015 at 11:44 am #

Who voted for Palin – lol

roadburner January 26, 2015 at 12:47 pm #

AGROD:
    Who voted for Palin – lol

john 😀

Jim January 26, 2015 at 1:16 pm #

The Republican party has figured out how to handle the Tea-partiers now and I don’t think the TPers will be holding as much power in this Congress as last. I can see a far right candidate running for the Tea Party vote.

JPotter January 27, 2015 at 12:11 am #

Here’s hoping that if we can’t at least have a pleasant surprise, we at least get mostly harmless entertainment.

I enjoyed landscaping during the debates in 2012 (“Look, I’m literally changing the world! Why these goofballs bloviate about changing the world!”). It worked well. Plenty more landscaping to do ….

Lupin January 27, 2015 at 7:50 am #

Another Bush / Clinton match would be a rather depressing sight IMHO.

Dr. Conspiracy January 30, 2015 at 6:18 pm #

According to news reports, we can scratch Romney.