Poll: What’s your favorite birther image from 2014?

I have a couple of images from 2014 that are my personal favorites. One is the logo for the Orly Taitz Super PAC. Originally, the OTSPAC had laughably bad graphics, leading many to the correct opinion that the site was a spoof. The spiffy updated graphic made the site a little more credible. The anonymous designer is not a Taitz supporter, and was not responsible for putting up the site.

My other favorite image is one I made myself, altering a real TV news clip showing Mike Zullo, and highlighting the “universe shattering” revelations that never happened.

Commenters have offered another Zullo image (courtesy of RC Radio), part of the brief KPHO-TV interview where Zullo admitted taking the $10,000 gift:

Zullo Behind bars

, , ,

13 Responses to Poll: What’s your favorite birther image from 2014?

Curious George January 2, 2015 at 12:11 pm #

I like the sincere, constipated look of Mike Zullo. My vote is for the Zullo image.

Krosis January 2, 2015 at 12:53 pm #

I combined the two images into a representation of Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. and Commander-Investigator Michael Zullo as brave warriors who are ready to fight against Obama:

I also made an image of Dr, Taitz as Lady Liberty, in a more traditional style:

Curious George January 2, 2015 at 1:34 pm #

A great picture to end 2014.

Andrew Vrba, PmG January 2, 2015 at 2:14 pm #

Curious George:
    A great picture to end 2014.

I get the feeling that “dazed bewilderment” is Zullo’s default expression.

Smirk4Food January 2, 2015 at 2:17 pm #

“MIKE ZULLO: PROPHET OF DOOM” says it all.

So I guess I’m voting for the Chyron, not the picture…

Notorial Dissent January 2, 2015 at 2:53 pm #

That picture of the Kommandant got me to thinking that if they ever decide to do this on Broadway, as a farce, of course, they could get Nathan Lane to portray him, and he’d come off as more likable and intelligent in the process, and still be able to do a perfect caricature of him. I see it as maybe a reprise, “Springtime for Zullo”.

Jim January 2, 2015 at 3:22 pm #

Smirk4Food: “MIKE ZULLO: PROPHET OF DOOM” says it all.So I guess I’m voting for the Chyron, not the picture…

“MIKE ZULLO: PHOPHET OF LOON” is more accurate.

Dr. Conspiracy January 2, 2015 at 3:23 pm #

I gotta tuck that one away.

Notorial Dissent: “Springtime for Zullo”.

Northland10 January 2, 2015 at 7:32 pm #

Tracy has that bus graphic on her site to support Orly’s run for AG.

A tour bus, in the middle of nowhere, running off the road. It was a excellent representation of Orly’s campaign.

Andrew Vrba, PmG January 2, 2015 at 8:13 pm #

I think my favorite birther image of 2014, is any photo of President Obama at the White House, because it serves as a undeniable reminder to birthers that they’ve wasted six years(and counting) of their lives.

RanTalbott January 3, 2015 at 1:10 am #

Northland10: It was a excellent representation of Orly’s campaign.

That bus looks to me like something insectoid tourists from another solar system use to get around in without being spotted by Earthlings. The bizarre glow behind it suggests that their shuttle has landed and is offloading.

Lupin January 3, 2015 at 3:56 am #

Definitely Zullo!

Northland10 January 3, 2015 at 11:48 am #

RanTalbott: Also amusing is the caption that says “HEY LOOK, ORLY’S GOT A NEW BUS!”, when it’s promoting her 2016 campaign and has a 2014 image on the side.

OMG, I never noticed that. Tracy’s attention to detail is matching Orly’s, since the next AG election would be in 2018 so she obviously type the wrong year.