Two more years!

The birthers are getting painted into a corner. “Any day now” has a shelf life and it expires in exactly two years. When Obama leaves office on the appointed day, the birthers lose. All their agitation will have been in vain. It will all have been for nothing.

See also:

20 Responses to Two more years!

Jim January 20, 2015 at 1:19 pm #

Should we have a wake or a celebration? 😀

Andrew Vrba, PmG January 20, 2015 at 1:23 pm #

Jim:
    Should we have a wake or a celebration?

Well, so long as your following Irish tradition, booze is involved in either.

Jim January 20, 2015 at 1:53 pm #

Well bless my Lucky Charms, President O’bama IS Irish! Let the booze flow! 😀

Suranis: ANYhoo you forgot that book on Obama called the Road from Moneygall, the time he said “I’m Home” when he visited there“I’m Barack Obama, from the Moneygall Obamas,” he said to a fired-up crowd of 25,000. “And I’ve come home to find the apostrophe that we lost somewhere along the way.”And the way the New york times stated flat out that Moneygall regarded Obama as “their Native son.”http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/24/world/europe/24prexy.html?_r=0Yes, its true, there is your class of “strong evidence” that Barack Obama is from Ireland

Even john can’t argue with that! hehehe

Andrew Vrba, PmG January 20, 2015 at 2:17 pm #

Jim: Even john can’t argue with that! hehehe

Oh, I imagine john would try to argue that a Philips is a Flathead.

roadburner January 20, 2015 at 2:44 pm #

Andrew Vrba, PmG: Oh, I imagine john would try to argue that a Philips is a Flathead.

oh i could argue the difference between a phillips and J.I.S. 😀

(mechanics joke )

realist January 20, 2015 at 3:42 pm #

“When Obama leaves office on the appointed day, the birthers lose.”

Lose as to having him frogmarched out of their WHITE House during his presidency, yes. But don’t sell the birthers short.

Once he’s no longer in office, they can then finally get the sheriffs to arrest him and have him tried for being an illegal alien and a usurper and once convicted everything he did in office is immediately null and void.

It’s the perfect time for the MCCCP, for instance, to file their charges containing the universe-shattering evidence.

No, birthers are going nowhere.

Joey January 20, 2015 at 4:26 pm #

Isn’t there a five year federal Statute of Limitations” on any and all “crimes” that Barack Obama might ever be charged with?

Andrew Vrba, PmG January 20, 2015 at 4:26 pm #

realist: No, birthers are going nowhere.

Jim January 20, 2015 at 4:44 pm #

Andrew Vrba, PmG: Right, but it’ll be a good time to twist the knife. Remind the birthers that Obama will have a Secret Service detail for life, and other niceties that ex-Presidents receive.

Including his pension…paid for by THEIR tax dollars! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Andrew Vrba, PmG January 20, 2015 at 5:18 pm #

Jim: Including his pension…paid for by THEIR tax dollars! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

And aside from more meaningless lawsuits, and keyboard warrior tantrums, there is nothing they can do about it!

Matt January 20, 2015 at 10:35 pm #

roadburner: oh i could argue the difference between a phillips and J.I.S.

(mechanics joke )

Phillips-head screws are designed to strip? 🙂

roadburner January 21, 2015 at 5:54 am #

Matt: Phillips-head screws are designed to strip?

J.I.S. heads will strip about 60% of the time if you use a phillips driver on them.

screws on jap bike switchgear and the master cylinder screws are classic examples – they are all J.I.S.

The Magic M January 21, 2015 at 6:12 am #

Jim (quoting Suranis): And the way the New york times stated flat out that Moneygall regarded Obama as “their Native son.”

Good morning America, how are you
    Say don’t you know me, I’m your native son
    I’m the train they call The City of New Orleans

That proves it, birthers, trains are people! (But not necessarily NBC’s. ;))

RanTalbott January 21, 2015 at 6:18 am #

realist: No, birthers are going nowhere.

At this point, I would say that they’ve arrived, debarked, and established a permanent colony. They only _think_ they’re still “going”.

Thomas Brown January 21, 2015 at 11:28 am #

I use a lot of screws, and I’ve never heard of “J.I.S. screws.” Care to enlighten me?

Dave B. January 21, 2015 at 11:52 am #

I believe it stands for “Japanese Industrial Standard.” The tip profile is supposed to be slightly different from a Phillips head. I’ve got some I bought years ago from Jensen, when Jensen was still Jensen. They were touted as working better on Japanese electronics using J.I.S. screws.

Dave B. January 21, 2015 at 11:54 am #

Here’s a little information that shows the difference in configuration:

Thomas Brown January 21, 2015 at 12:00 pm #

Ah. Thanks. Turns out I have encountered them, but never knew they were actually a different species.

Looks like they would make sense in an electronics setting, where breaking off the screw is not as likely… and they would turn more positively.

Regular Phillips were designed to cam out before the screw breaks… better for construction applications. Even so, cheap Chinese drywall screws break if you look at them wrong.

roadburner January 21, 2015 at 1:45 pm #

if you look in a corner of the `+’ and see a small dot, it’s J.I.S.

sorry `bout the hijack doc!

😉

Jim January 21, 2015 at 2:05 pm #

The things you learn on this site…of course, only useful to me if I get on a game show! 😀