Gerbil bits

I got an email alert that led me over to Gerbil Report™. Sometimes what I see doesn’t make much sense without some context. Here’s the comment by RamboIke:

Commie Tracker has also vetted BSE, PATRIOT_X, Tony Bonn, James Smith, Sluffy1, Fagblow Foggy, and Dr Con.

Folks, the results are disturbing

“Commie Tracker” as I understand it refers to RamboIke himself, and is an ID he used briefly at Gerbil Report™. In 2013 a commenter identifying himself as Rambo Ike left a comment on two sites, Orly Taitz’ and Lucas Smith’s with a “Commie Tracker” profile of another blogger. I couldn’t find an original version of the profile.

“Dr Con” of course replies to me and Foggy refers to the esteemed proprietor of The Fogbow news and discussion forum.

The rest of the list has me scratching my head.

BSE usually refers to Barry Soetoro, Esq. the Gerbilmeister himself (not the site owner, but the guy with the Gerbil images). What do he and I possibly have in common?

At first glance, PATRIOT_X wouldn’t seem to belong in the same list as Foggy and I either. Here’s a sample:

We can PROVE the April 2011 .pdf of “Obama’s” LFBC is a constructed document. It was not a Xerox. It was not an accident. It was done on purpose.

I took this PATRIOT_X comment to be sarcasm:

Right again, Martha. You caught us. I’m “Bari X” and BornTexas is Elizabeth Duke. Good catch…

However, RC reports a comment by PATRIOT_X saying that he is “Scott,” someone on the Birther Report “do not fly” list. (I had a note about PATRIOT_X and ScottKB1978 being the same, but forgot about it.)There is also this comment from PATRIOT_X:

With one exception, this is the ID I’ve been using, and you’ll forgive me if I do protect my actual IP at this point given past events. As a test, I used a new ID — “Naked_Aztec” one time a few days ago for one post. That is an ID I will use on my sports forums. That’s the only other ID I’ve used here since I canned “ScottKB1978” (for reasons unrelated to this site).

You can be as suspicious of me as you want, but just like before, you’re going to always find that I’m being straight with everyone here.

PATRIOT_X posted one comment on this blog under another identity, but it’s not informative as to their birther orientation.

Tony Bonn is another GR commenter that I have barely noticed. He doesn’t have an Intense Debate profile so it’s tedious to scan his comments. Here’s one:

you would have to be a blithering idiot to not believe that conspiracies exist and that history is not propelled by them, the jewtard cass sunstein notwithstanding.

James Smith appears to be a person named James Smith in real life. Like Tony Bonn, Smith does not have an Intense Debate profile. One of his claims is about Alex Jones:

I would stake my life on the fact that alex jones of inforwars is a 100% a cointelpro agent which proves he’s a combative enemy treasonous controlled opposition traitor, period.

and

Who cares what the washington post has to write other than retrieving more evidence they’re combative enemies against the American people. The editors of the washington post are 100% under arrest for high treason at wartime and that’s life in prison or worse…. period.

Sluffy1 is a some-time commenter at Gerbil Report™ and arch nemesis of RamboIke and Falcon. Sluffy1 is the person who disclosed at GR the 3 initials of Falcon’s real name and perhaps that is the underlying reason why this commenter was banned, or so it is reported. The ban is significant because the three initials Sluffy1 disclosed are indeed the actual initials of Falcon, so Sluffy1 knows and could spill the beans any time. I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Sluffy1 is the 6th person I have confirmed that knows the personal details of Falcon, including myself.

On the same article, William (who commented on this blog in 2009) commented:

Shout out to Dr. Con.,
You need not follow me (not that I give a shit), but if you have a question, just ask.

That is probably because I visited William’s Intense Debate Profile a few days back. I do that to read comments because it’s more convenient for me than reading them at Gerbil Report™. I mean, there’s nothing secret at Intense Debate that can’t be read openly on GR and it’s a lit easier to look there to see what he said, than to ask him what he said. Duh.

Finally RamboIke lets us know that he visited here:

Dr Con, 2/21/15: “I have asked for years for comments and criticisms on my articles. I do that for a reason. I want this web site to be a good current and historical reference for the topic.” “……People make mistakes, but when they allow those mistakes to remain uncorrected, mistakes turn into lies.”
Noisewater, 2/21/15: “And that’s the difference………..You correct mistakes………..”

RamboIke has this funny notion in his head that my expressed desire to make the site accurate extends to altering the comments left by others and making other changes to his satisfaction. For example, he objects to my calling the Peter Boyles’ phone Kapi’olani hospital “confirmation.” I disagree. It’s as least as good as the publicists client list that says Obama was born in Kenya—probably better because Kapi’olani never said they were mistaken, while the Dystel employee did. What RamboIke misses is that valid complaints by Mark Gillar did result in the correction/clarification of a couple of articles just recently.  Of course, RamboIke wasn’t looking for the truth, but rather for confirmation of his prejudices. That was made very clear in a recent comment in response to Tracy Fair, who disclosed that I had been a member of the American Civil Liberties Union and a contributor to Amnesty International, organizations she believes are “connected” to Communists. RamboIke replied:

You know how you get a feeling about websites or someone after reading the comments for a period of time but lack that rock solid proof? I think you just provided it. I can now wrap up what I’ve been looking for.

, , ,

41 Responses to Gerbil bits

Bovril February 23, 2015 at 5:01 pm #

Patriot_X appears to be the erstwhile ScottKB

Reality Check February 23, 2015 at 5:04 pm #

I think he admitted as such in a comment.

Bovril:
    Patriot_X appears to be the erstwhile ScottKB

Reality Check February 23, 2015 at 5:11 pm #

I double checked to be certain and I was correct:

PATRIOT_X: 9 weeks ago @ Birther Report – Audio: Obama Covering … · 11 replies · +21 points
    Hey ROW, this is Scott, as you already know…

Just a couple quick points and then I gotta get back to work.

Thomas Brown February 23, 2015 at 5:15 pm #

There are still active communists? Really?

Sluffy1 February 23, 2015 at 5:28 pm #

I’ve been scorned by the administrator at GR… you know what the say about a woman scorned?
    All I knew was it makes us angry until I just now Googled it..
    “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.”
    Since I can’t make wrath on “the administrator”, it may be directed at a substitute.
    I know this sites rules on disclosing personal information and will not violate them.

As far as I know the Notorious RBG image post is still there. It’s still in my IntenseDebate profile.
    An innocuous reply I made to my Crazy Uncle Ike (every family has one)(we always disagree but after 15 years are not often disagreeable despite him being a tool) was deleted in a matter of seconds, without the usual “this post has been deleted by the administrator” tag. So I reposted it and the deletion was instantaneous but I did get the screen capture which you can see at mine and Ike’s home forum.

I used the “contact us” link at GR and sent them this…

“Ask Falcon if he wants my comments deleted.
    I known his name, where he lives, his address, where he works. I’ve kept it all off the web with the exception of his RBG initials and had no desire to say more…until now.
    If you continue delete my replies (in this case to Rambo_Ike who addressed me by name in a post on your site)…
    I won’t continue to be discrete with my knowledge.
    Best Regards, Sluffy1 – I expect prompt resolution.”

I’d rather be a hammer than a nail.

Joey February 23, 2015 at 5:32 pm #

Thomas Brown:
    There are still active communists?Really?

Well, not so “active,” most of them use walkers today.

Greenfinches February 23, 2015 at 6:22 pm #

Joey: Well, not so “active,” most of them use walkers……

hey don’t knock those of us who face mobility challenges every day!!

Dr. Conspiracy February 23, 2015 at 6:51 pm #

Ouch. I didn’t go that far. I guess the quote of the day is appropriate. 😉

Sluffy1: I know…, his address, where he works.

Dr. Conspiracy February 23, 2015 at 6:57 pm #

Yeah, in Cuba and North Korea,for example.

“Communism is a failed system”

— Foggy

Thomas Brown: There are still active communists? Really?

Dr. Conspiracy February 23, 2015 at 7:18 pm #

Yes, and there is another.

Bovril: Patriot_X appears to be the erstwhile ScottKB

Reality Check February 23, 2015 at 8:25 pm #

Welcome sluffy1. I have enjoyed your comments at Gerbil Report. I thought about outing RBG myself since he posted phone numbers he thinks belong to me on GR a while back. I doubt that the admin at GR will acquiesce since he would rather throw Rob under the bus than appear to be weak.

Sluffy1: The clock is running… I’ll be surprised if they capitulate. They should though because I’m not bluffing.
    I’d rather be a hammer than a nail.

Dr. Conspiracy February 23, 2015 at 10:43 pm #

To find ScottKB1978 comments use this Google Query:

deleted75655 site:obamareleaseyourrecords.com

Dave February 23, 2015 at 11:11 pm #

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 23, 2015 at 11:25 pm #

Dave:

Who is Falcon?
    Sarge?
    Rosemary, the telephone operator?
    Henry, the mild mannered janitor?
    Could be!

Dr. Conspiracy February 23, 2015 at 11:34 pm #

I had never heard of him.

Dave: All I can say is, if those of us in the peanut gallery ever finally hear who FALCON is, and it’s somebody we’ve never heard of, it’s gonna be disappointing.

Lupin February 24, 2015 at 1:36 am #

Thomas Brown:
    There are still active communists?Really?

We still have a French communist party although truth to tell, since the dismantling of the old USSR they poll around 5% and unsurprisingly their voters have gone to swell the ranks of the far-right Front National.

Gerbil Report proves every day that the far left and the far right are ultimately one and the same in their totalitarian objectives.

What some Americans seem incapable to understand is there is literally a world of difference between communism and the various forms of Social Democracies which have been thriving in virtually all European countries (& abroad) since WWII.

They also don’t seem to grasp that despite the labels, the US itself has arguably been a social democracy as well; if it hadn’t been, you’d no longer have an aerospace, banking, automobile and agriculture industries.

ArthurWankspittle February 24, 2015 at 5:41 am #

Talking of gerbils…..http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-31588671?ocid=socialflow_twitter

AGROD February 24, 2015 at 10:46 am #

I had never heard of him.

I think its time to reveal his name and I encourage any one to do so. These people do not deserve the anonymity they have gotten so far with the vile and hatred spilled over there – they must be held accountable by name! Plus what a bunch of pussies to write so much bs (like SH, etc) and not put your own name behind your statements.

ellen February 24, 2015 at 3:40 pm #

For those who would like to help, I have the feeling that smrstrauss is getting a bit snowed under scores of birther responses over at:

The site appears to take postings from everyone and does not delete them.

bgansel9 February 24, 2015 at 5:02 pm #

Thanks Ellen. I made a few posts and referenced links to prove my points. Unfortunately smstrauss is allowing them to direct the attack and he needs to read my posts because the Clinton campaign did NOT come up with the ineligibility attack, her supporters (PUMAs, rightwingers) did.

ellen February 24, 2015 at 7:54 pm #

Thanks bgansel9. I suspect Smrstrauss did not know that.

For others, the debate also includes discussion of the alleged “two citizen parent requirement” for NBCs and the perennial birther claims that Obama’s BC is forged and that he “stole” is SS number and that the literary agent who admitted making the mistake about Obama’s place of birth in her short bio of him—was, they allege, lying in that admission, and they claim that Obama told her that he was born in Kenya (the motive being, I suppose, to sell books).

Thomas Brown February 24, 2015 at 9:57 pm #

Yeah, I meant in America. So many wingnuts use “Communism” to describe Democratic ideas, Obama’s ideas… it’s absolutely surreal.

Now, I know the basic tenets of Communist political philosophy, from Marx to Mao. And I never hear them in America. Ever. Not a single instance from anything the President has either said or written. Nor any other Democrat or Liberal. Bernie Sanders is a self-described Socialist, but that’s different. No Opiate of the Masses, no Means of Production, no Glorious Proletariat talk. No Collectives. No Abolition of Private Property. Not a single shred of actual, dictionary-defined Communism. Nada.

It’s like if I were to run around with my hair on fire screaming about America being overrun with “were-wolves.” By which I mean, of course, “house-cats.”

Curious George February 25, 2015 at 10:15 am #

Foggy posted a comment today from AmazingGrace6 that was posted originally at GR…..

“I have stood with Sheriff Joe and Zullo the entire time and am not going to stop now. I am expecting something this week or next because of the update about it being forthcoming. If nothing happens I will reconsider my trust because it’s best to say nothing than to say it’s forthcoming knowing how many times we have gotten our hopes up previous to this. ”

Boy, ya just can’t fix stupid. What a sad, misled bunch.

bgansel9 February 25, 2015 at 10:26 am #

Thomas Brown:
    Yeah, I meant in America.So many wingnuts use “Communism” to describe Democratic ideas, Obama’s ideas… it’s absolutely surreal.

Now, I know the basic tenets of Communist political philosophy, from Marx to Mao.And I never hear them in America.Ever.Not a single instance from anything the President has either said or written.Nor any other Democrat or Liberal.Bernie Sanders is a self-described Socialist, but that’s different.No Opiate of the Masses, no Means of Production, no Glorious Proletariat talk.No Collectives.No Abolition of Private Property.Not a single shred of actual, dictionary-defined Communism. Nada”

You know where I DO find this king of idealism though? In the Bible that these people espouse as coming from God.

Chosen people who get to go to Heaven, being furnished with free mansions and streets of gold so long as they do the bidding of the maker of these things. All those who don’t agree with that god go to a different place where they are punished for eternity.

No, no Communism there!

Reality Check February 25, 2015 at 10:39 am #

I saw that. It was quite pathetic.

Curious George: Boy, ya just can’t fix stupid. What a sad, misled bunch.

gorefan February 25, 2015 at 10:51 pm #

😱🎎

Benji Franklin February 26, 2015 at 12:40 am #

Curious George: “I have stood with Sheriff Joe and Zullo the entire time and am not going to stop now.

That reflects how many of the losers feel they have to feel!

More cracks are forming in the self-destroying reality of Bortherdumb!

Sharon Rondeau from the P & Hemail testily reports on Our Pie Hole appearing on Joe Miller’s right wing radio show, where he delivered an update designed to take away the Birthers’ breath.

She reported that …, Miller told Arpaio …. the fact that we know that his Selective Service registration card that’s been published is a forgery…” He ended by asking Arpaio, “There’s really no dispute on that, right?”

And Our Pie Hole’s response, must have felt like an enema to the crowd at BR who are still kidding themselves that an Obama-destroying reveal is near!

“We’re not pushin’ that way,” Arpaio responded. “…We had some angles on that, but nothing really materialized, but we’re still working on enhancing the proof of that birth certificate.”

And here Sharon got real TESTY! She reports:

“Contrary to Arpaio’s recent interview with Miller, Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo has stated publicly that the identity of the person who created the birth certificate is known.”

Oh, my!!!!!!! Has Sharon caught Joe in lie???????

Read more at http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/02/sheriff-joe-arpaio-obama-likely-not.html#cb66cFCvhTmZzd3w.99

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 26, 2015 at 9:32 am #

Its always fun to see the more prolific birthers lose hope.

Curious George February 26, 2015 at 9:41 am #

Benji Franklin

“Oh, my!!!!!!! Has Sharon caught Joe in lie???????”

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is dishonest??????
    Zullo and Arpaio need to get their stories straight before they blab to birtherdumb.

An interesting choice of words by Arpaio….”enhancing the proof.”

Reality Check February 26, 2015 at 10:04 am #

They haven’t even tried to coordinate their lies of late. They know the Birthers are too stupid to catch on so why bother. It’s the same situation with Bill O’Reilly. Folks have shown videos of him telling bald face lies and he still denies it. His viewers don’t care. They think that the fact that the “liberal media” is attacking him is proof he is right. Gee, that sounds familiar doesn’t it?

Nancy R Owens February 26, 2015 at 11:26 am #

A link to the radio show might be nice. And, as for the selective service, it would be all to easy to prove that I helped forge that one as well since the mailman is from Clewiston, Florida. Corsi has misled people.

Is she finally starting to realize they’ve been playing her for a fool and that there might now be prison time involved?

Don’t expect Joe Arpaio to uncover anything.

Benji Franklin: That reflects how many of the losers feel they have to feel!

More cracks are forming in the self-destroying reality of Bortherdumb!

Sharon Rondeaufrom the P & Hemailtestily reports on Our Pie Hole appearing on Joe Miller’s right wing radio show, where he delivered an update designed to take away the Birthers’ breath.

She reported that …, Miller told Arpaio …. the fact that we know that his Selective Service registration card that’s been published is a forgery…”He ended by asking Arpaio, “There’s really no dispute on that, right?”

“We’re not pushin’ that way,” Arpaio responded.“…We had some angles on that, but nothing really materialized, but we’re still working on enhancing the proof of that birth certificate.”

And here Sharon got real TESTY! She reports:

Oh, my!!!!!!! Has Sharon caught Joe in lie???????

Krosis February 26, 2015 at 1:26 pm #

It’s clear that Arpaio isn’t really up to all the complicated lore Zullo and Gallups have built up about DARPA agents, very important VIPs of standing, second criminal investigation press conference, only some legal issues needing to be cleared up before the universe shatters, etc.

J.D. Reed February 26, 2015 at 2:37 pm #

Curious George:
    Benji Franklin

“Oh, my!!!!!!! Has Sharon caught Joe in lie???????”

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is dishonest??????

An interestingchoice of words by Arpaio….”enhancing the proof.”

Curious George:
    Benji Franklin

“Oh, my!!!!!!! Has Sharon caught Joe in lie???????”

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is dishonest??????

An interestingchoice of words by Arpaio….”enhancing the proof.”

Jim February 26, 2015 at 3:00 pm #

Looks like the Sheriff will be costing the taxpayers even more…

Maybe Arpaio should ask Zullo to get moving again…needs more birther bucks! 😀

Punchmaster via Mobile February 27, 2015 at 1:40 pm #

I can imagine his reaction went something like this…
    Joe: Will pointing my finger, while menacingly looking off camera solve this?
    Zullo: I’m afraid not…
    Joe: Damn it! That’s all I know!

roadburner February 27, 2015 at 3:34 pm #

Punchmaster via Mobile:
    I can imagine his reaction went something like this…
    Joe: Will pointing my finger, while menacingly looking off camera solve this?
    Zullo: I’m afraid not…
    Joe: Damn it! That’s all I know!

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 28, 2015 at 2:39 am #

roadburner: he’d better be careful or the faithful at GR will start suspecting him of being a muslim, as we all know pointing one finger is a seekrit moooslim gang sign

I’m starting to wonder just how many of those yahoos at Gerbil report were the tragic consequence of first cousins sleeping together. The finger thing has to be their stupidest “connection” yet.

The Magic M (not logged in) March 2, 2015 at 8:09 am #

Andrew Vrba, PmG: were the tragic consequence of first cousins sleeping together

The German definition of incest is much narrower than the US one (including only siblings and direct parentage), and I don’t think it has impeded us much in the last decades. 😉
    I still remember reading Erica Jong’s “Fear of Flying” as a minor and how I never understood what the protagonist’s musings about her cousin being “taboo” were about.

roadburner March 2, 2015 at 6:58 pm #

ok, that just brought up a mental image of lederhosen and banjos

😀

Andrew Vrba, PmG March 2, 2015 at 11:10 pm #

roadburner:
    ok, that just brought up a mental image of lederhosen and banjos

Now all I can hear is Colonel Klink telling Schultz to squeal like a piggy.

The Magic M (not logged in) March 3, 2015 at 10:35 am #

roadburner: that just brought up a mental image of lederhosen and banjos

While we do have our own clichés of rednecks (where I’m from, it’s people from the Eifel who are regularly mocked for being the result of inbreeding), it’s not connected to a specific outward appearance.