Rats @ Gerbil Report

I smell a rat…

The article isn’t about this image, posted by Barry Soetoro, ESQ at GR 4 days ago:

Once I started the article, that image came to mind and I went looking for it. Some of the folks who comment at GR seem to watch their Intense Debate profile intensely (the rat photo accompanied a comment that I had visited BSE’s Intense Debate profile). Of course, I visit a number of ID profiles because it’s the easiest way to find content.

The title of the story is related to the Quote of the Day from Falcon, who said back in 2013:

By the way – RC ratted you all out. Mole / Fagblow.

I won’t bother with hyperlinks to Gerbil Report comments because they’re more trouble than they’re worth to use. Reality Check (RC) commented on the Quote today pointing to a problem with what Falcon said:

I love the quote of the day. I need to [do] a better job of ratting next time. Nothing seems to have come from it.

So this article is, well, rubbing it in. Dates following are approximate due to the lack of precision in Intense Debate date information:

Falcon 10/18/2013: They know RC ratted them out, but don’t know who else has the archive and can turn it over. And they’re not mentally stable to start with. Dangerous times at the dangerous Fagbow.

Falcon 11/15/2013: And Dr. Dirty, you fool no one. I know you’re involved in the crime itself – and I know RC ratted your dumb ass out. Get ready for your next career – prison bitch.

Falcon 11/15/2013: Hey Commie fart-knocker ObamaCare Wavigator how does it feel to know that you got ratted out? I’ve been warning your slag filled ass for over two months and then you had the balls to actually post here and further your involvement. You just might be the dumbest [expletive deleted] that ever posted here.

Some weeks later, I came upon some of these rat droppings, and commented:

Dr. Conspiracy 12/6/2013: Just as a matter of academic curiosity, what possible reason could I have for thinking RC ratted me out? What possible reason could YOU have for believing it?

What could RC rat me out about?

Falcon 12/6/2013 I have both Davidson’s and Bryan’s home addresses and identification amassed and complied. Any other FagBlowers who participate will be subjected to the same lawsuits. Fagsters are on notice.

By the way – RC ratted you all out.

Here’s the Quote of the Day:

Falcon 12/6/2013: By the way – RC ratted you all out. Mole / Fagblow.

This is particularly apt this week:

Falcon 12/6/2013: No douche – I figured it out. Bob Bauer sent you and Faggy to dig through my history to see if you can figure out who I am. Such pathetic lil bitches you two are. I’m not nearly as dumb as you two and don’t place anything that would allow you to figure out my identity. Go check with dumbshit rikker, he couldn’t figure it out and thinks my name is Morgan.

Don’t forget – You are suspects.

And lastly, RC ratted you out.

Falcon 12/6/2013: That’s the problem – you’re not known for thinking, only seeing images in clouds, like a starry eyed bootlicker.

@DrConspiracy · 12 hours ago
YES, the Xerox has produced halos, beautiful halos.

By the way – RC ratted you out. It’s time you acknowledge it.

Falcon 12/7/2013: By the way – he ratted out the entire operation.

, ,

75 Responses to Rats @ Gerbil Report

RanTalbott February 12, 2015 at 9:28 pm #

Mail him an official-looking notice informing him that the owner of Gerbil Report™ ratted him out, and a citizens grand jury has indicted him for sedition, incitement to riot, and mummery with intent to mope.

AY! TOSSPOT YE AERE February 12, 2015 at 9:39 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy February 12, 2015 at 10:05 pm #

I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at.

AY! TOSSPOT YE AERE: Yeee need to become lost somewhere in the universe ye TOSSPOT …. SCUMBAG …. a LUTHERAN ASSHOLE… wouln’t one believe ?

UpGradedd February 12, 2015 at 10:29 pm #

I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at.

He doesn’t like you…. Lutheran’s either it would seem… Falcon’s last gasp?

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 12, 2015 at 10:36 pm #

Drunk posting perhaps?

Dr. Conspiracy February 12, 2015 at 10:50 pm #

The IP address is European.

UpGradedd: Falcon’s last gasp?

Joey February 12, 2015 at 11:45 pm #

Someone’s been in the single malt Scotch.

alg February 13, 2015 at 12:11 am #

I know you disagree and won’t do it, but I think it’s high time to “rat-out” our friend Falcon. You remain a man of high principles. Falcon is lucky to have you as an adversary.

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 13, 2015 at 12:17 am #

alg: Falcon is lucky to have you as an adversary.

Doc’s classy like that, which is why I don’t believe he’ll ever release the information about Falcon. For starters, it wouldn’t serve any greater good to do so.

Dr. Conspiracy February 13, 2015 at 12:49 am #

Hey Tex,[BornTexas]

Con’s critical thinking skills led him to discover my identity as being an Australian. (He researched my screen name)

Con is a TRUE scientist??? That was an award worthy peer reviewed scientific study that he conducted.

By his own admission, Con is not a doctor even though he posts himself as being one.

Con does not justify this as a lie.

It really reminds me of the lies of his master. Example: “If you like your health care plan you can keep it. period”

Read more at http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/02/obama-litigants-epic-response-to-berk.html#xlEupBXQRULzw80M.99

I don’t have a clue where the Australian thing came from, so I replied:

You’re from Georgia.

BR ratted you all out.

Dave B. February 13, 2015 at 1:18 am #

I’m quite not sure what it’s getting at.

Dr. Conspiracy: I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at.

bovril February 13, 2015 at 1:41 am #

Joey:
    Someone’s been in the single malt Scotch.

No, Carlsberg Special Brew, the last stop before rubbing alcohol…..

Lupin February 13, 2015 at 2:21 am #

I’m not surprised Gerbil Report has finally sunk to its true level.

Keith February 13, 2015 at 2:36 am #

The IP address is European.

Easy to do. From anywhere.

The Magic M (not logged in) February 13, 2015 at 4:51 am #

The fact that they consider someone visiting their profile “stalking” proves that they are not just delusional w.r.t. political issues but obviously in their daily lives as well.
    I bet they also hurl insults at their neighbour when they see him walking by their house more than once a day.

The Magic M (not logged in) February 13, 2015 at 4:52 am #

Joey: Someone’s been in the single malt Scotch.

Single barrel Bourbon only for me. 😉

Lupin February 13, 2015 at 5:03 am #

The Magic M (not logged in):

Or they just call the local thugs-in-uniforms who do the dirty work for them:

Curious George February 13, 2015 at 10:18 am #

Lupin
    February 13, 2015
    “Here, this sort of despicable imagery immediately evokes Nazis portraying Jews as rats in their vile propaganda.

I’m not surprised Gerbil Report has finally sunk to its true level.”

GR Nazis! They have finally reached the level of pond scum.

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 13, 2015 at 10:42 am #

Curious George:
    Lupin
    February 13, 2015

I’m not surprised Gerbil Report has finally sunk to its true level.”

GR Nazis! They have finally reached the level of pond scum.

Normally I shy away from comparing groups to Nazis, but birthers, the ones at Gerbil Report especially, are of that very vile mindset that those who do not share their world view should be tortured and killed.

Krosis February 13, 2015 at 11:23 am #

Ewww, rats. How nasty of the birthers. Can someone please tell them they they should return to gerbils?

Mark McDaniel February 13, 2015 at 12:07 pm #

I’ve had enough of Barry Soetoro, Esq and FALCON. If anyone has their identities and photos, please send them to my e-mail addy or PM me on facebook. BSE Esq is either a disinfo agent or he is bipolar—I don’t know which yet. I’ve tried reaching out to him but he refuses to engage. The last straw was when he said Kevin was a doctor in Monroeville. I actually know that doctor, and he works only a few miles from me, and he is NOT Kevin

Crustacean February 13, 2015 at 1:00 pm #

Oh. My. Goodness. Doc, the replies you posted that followed Dr. Deb’s insulting comments might be the best burn I’ve seen on the Internet, ever. She has been so condescending to you (she’s offended that you use “Dr.” as part of your obviously fictitious screen name? Seriously??), so she deserved every bit of that public spanking. That you delivered it with the calm of someone brushing off an annoying fly just made it all the better.

I love you, man!! 🙂

Dr. Conspiracy: It’s remarkable that this very day, the following should show up at Birther Report, a comment by Dr Deb (drdebdrdeb):

CarlOrcas February 13, 2015 at 1:14 pm #

Joey:
    Someone’s been in the single malt Scotch.

What a waste!

TheEuropean February 13, 2015 at 3:37 pm #

The IP address is European.

Hey, it’s not me!
    Your
    European

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 13, 2015 at 3:59 pm #

bovril February 13, 2015 at 4:53 pm #

Not really, he tends to post in bursts, probably when he rises from a Nyquil and peyote smoothie binge

Dr. Conspiracy February 13, 2015 at 5:24 pm #

Maybe I should check the obits.

Andrew Vrba, PmG: I did poke around at GR, and looked at birdboy’s profile. He hasn’t made a post in five days or so. That’s a bit out of character for him.

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 13, 2015 at 5:30 pm #

Well according “js/js” one of the birthers at GR, who fancies himself a Hawaii 5-0 fan: Birthers do not die, they in fact “decertify” Whatever the flying hell that’s supposed to mean.

Judge Mental February 13, 2015 at 5:54 pm #

LOL….what does that pot plant BSE think a discussion board profile is for if not for ‘visiting’ by others?

Keith February 13, 2015 at 10:31 pm #

TheEuropean: Hey, it’s not me!
    Your
    European

That’s the great thing about the internet. Nobody knows you are a dog.

Northland10 February 14, 2015 at 7:50 pm #

Keith: That’s the great thing about the internet. Nobody knows you are a dog.

😎

Krosis February 14, 2015 at 11:38 pm #

Or a gerbil….

Curious George February 15, 2015 at 1:03 pm #

“Falcon, however, really is a blabbermouth about his personal life and left clue after clue. Finding him was pretty easy after reading his comments–Falcon ratted himself out. His name, however, is not Morgan.”

Looks like Bird Brain has been had!

Dr. Conspiracy February 15, 2015 at 3:57 pm #

I think the name “Morgan” came from part of a Photobucket account name Falcon sometimes uses.

Curious George: Looks like Bird Brain has been had!

Bovril February 16, 2015 at 8:50 am #

Oh dear….

Looks like Ole Bird Brain (back posting manically after recovering from his latest Nyquil and Peyote smoothie binge) has run right past allusion and right into libel territory

★FALCON★141p · 8 hours ago

I’ve decided to not wait. We have all waited long enough. And thank you to those that believed in me and waited this long.

Brian Reilly was under a previous or current criminal investigation. He failed to disclose that to Zullo who fired him.

Reilly never disclosed to anyone his current / previous history – that was discovered outside of his CCP involvement.

Now it’s up to Brian Reilly to come clean.

Lupin February 16, 2015 at 9:20 am #

Bovril: Looks like Ole Bird Brain (back posting manically after recovering from his latest Nyquil and Peyote smoothie binge)

I always thought he worked as a sub in an S&M gay brothel?

I wonder where I could have gotten that idea from.

Rickey February 16, 2015 at 10:53 am #

Bovril:
    Oh dear….

★FALCON★141p · 8 hours ago

Now it’s up to Brian Reilly to come clean.

John Reilly February 16, 2015 at 11:01 am #

Jim February 16, 2015 at 12:47 pm #

John Reilly: Is Mr. Falcon asserting that the supposed criminal investigation is the reason Zullo fired Mr. Reilly? Or is he just claiming it was not disclosed and Zullo never found out?

Well, yeah. Zullo’s investigating EVERYBODY who shows Zullo’s lack of investigative skill. He’s investigating Doc, RC, Frank, etc, etc, etc. If Zullo’s running the investigation, Mr Reilly hasn’t a thing to worry about. 😀

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater February 16, 2015 at 1:10 pm #

Rickey: So Bird Boy is claiming that either Arpaio didn’t run a background check on Reilly before appointing him to the posse OR his department is so incompetent that it didn’t uncover the supposed criminal investigation.

Well yeah of course Arpaio didn’t. That’s why its been revealed that Arpaio has hired criminals and child molesters on his posses: http://www.salon.com/2013/02/13/joe_arpaio_hired_a_convicted_child_sex_criminal_for_armed_school_%E2%80%9Cposse%E2%80%9D/

But really I think this is just a baseless smear of Reilly. It took them how many months to come up with this smear?

JD Reed February 16, 2015 at 1:27 pm #

Oh, my. First, a caveat. I’m not a lawyer. But my life experience has
    given me, I believe, a better than average understanding of how the law operates.
    So here goes:
    Falcon is alleging that Mr. Reilly was the subject of a criminal investigation at a certain point in time. This obviously is either true or not true.
    If it’s not true — and I emphasize IF, to make clear I’m hurling no accusations — then it appears to me Falcon may have exposed himself to a serious amount of legal jeopardy.
    One issue is whether asserting that someone has been the target of a criminal investigation, when he in fact has not been, amounts to being sufficiently defamatory to invoke the protection of libel law.
    Another potential issue is whether Mr. Reilly is, for the purposes of libel law, a public figure. But this may not matter because …
    Asserting that a public figure is the target of a criminal investigation when you full well know that he isn’t — or you made no good faith effort to learn the truth of the matter — may well rise to the actual malice standard promulgated by the Supreme Court in New York Times v. Sullivan (publishing with knowledge that an assertion is false, or in reckless disregard of its truth or falsity).
    If Falcon cannot show that a bona fide criminal investigation targeting Mr. Reilly occurred, then he could be left hanging out there twisting in the wind, that is, with no alibi.
    On the other hand, if the relevant authorities were to try to fabricate a retroactive investigation, this could be extremely risky as well, as I can’t imagine this gang possessing the competence to create one that would stand up under examination. And then said authorities could, I believe, be subject to obstruction of justice charges.
    Like I say, no lawyer here. So no one should try this at home without consulting an actual competent attorney.

Benji Franklin February 16, 2015 at 2:41 pm #

Look, it doesn’t matter a bit which is the case because it has nothing to do with Obama or his Presidential eligibility! And that may make it the Birthers’ strongest case yet against Obama and his Presidential eligibility!

Suranis February 16, 2015 at 2:42 pm #

Doc, you may not have seen these replies to your pasting of det

@KenyanBornObama · 3 days ago
    You mean like how you use your real name, HERE on the web: http://www.davnet.org/kevin/

ramboike 86p · 2 days ago
    Tracy, is this for real? ACLU & Amnesty International? Both have ties to either communists or Revolutionary Communist Party front groups. Both organizations are well known for working against the best interest of our country. Damn and double damn!

KenyanBornObama 32p · 1 day ago
    Is what for real?

ramboike 86p · 7 hours ago
    Is that one of Dr Con’s websites? I hadn’t seen that before. The only one he shows is his “Blog or Die”.

You know how you get a feeling about websites or someone after reading the comments for a period of time but lack that rock solid proof? I think you just provided it. I can now wrap up what I’ve been looking for.

Ike now has proof again that you are a commie again.

Dr. Conspiracy February 16, 2015 at 3:24 pm #

Yes, she found a very old web site of mine that hadn’t been updated in ages.

I am proud to have supported the ACLU and Amnesty International. I’m no longer a member of ACM since I retired.

Yeah, some skills. Google “Kevin Davidson’s Home Page” and you’re there, confirmed that it’s mine by the link to Blog or Die! Duh.

I keep coming back to that primitive belief that by knowing a demon’s name you can control it.

Suranis: Tracy’s super internet skeeeels found a page with Kevin Davidson at the top. Truly you were hiding your identity cunningly, but her skills are mighty and burned right through it!

Curious George February 16, 2015 at 5:10 pm #

Bird Brain is twisting and turning in the wind. How many years ago did Reilly quit the Cold Case Posse? It’s been at least two or more years. Whether Kommandant Zullo wants to admit it or not, he’s still basically working for Reilly, who asked Arpaio to look into the birth certificate. Things must not be going too well with the investimagination to start up the smear machine against the guy who asked for the investimagination.

Slartibartfast February 16, 2015 at 6:42 pm #

Doc,

I understand your reluctance regarding releasing Falcon’s identity, but I wonder if you shouldn’t inform Mr. Reilly who is making accusations against him (if you haven’t already). It might cause Falcon to think twice (I know, once would be a record) about making baseless allegations against people using their real names.

Just my $0.02.

Dr. Conspiracy February 16, 2015 at 9:59 pm #

That is certainly a reasonable suggestion.

Slartibartfast: I understand your reluctance regarding releasing Falcon’s identity, but I wonder if you shouldn’t inform Mr. Reilly who is making accusations against him (if you haven’t already).

justlw February 16, 2015 at 11:26 pm #

Crustacean: (she’s offended that you use “Dr.” as part of your obviously fictitious screen name? Seriously??)

But Doc, do you have a master’s degree? In conspiracy!?

(I seem to recall you namechecking DBMT at least once in the past)

Notorial Dissent February 17, 2015 at 5:51 am #

From what I’ve heard about, and from local people, MCSO and investigative expertise don’t have much of a nodding acquaintance, so I seriously doubt that anything of substance came from that quarter, and since we already are familiar with kommandant Zero’s investimigative prowess, I really really doubt it came from that quarter either, which leaves the more likely option that our dear bird boy Failcon, is once again lying through his teeth/beak. My guess in the matter. I will parenthetically add, on further thought, that if Failcon actually had any real information he wouldn’t hesitate for a second to publish it and smear someone he so obviously detests, as it is he is reduced to his usual impotent rantings and attempts to smear someone he considers a vile traitor, which means, as usual, he got nada.

Nancy R Owens February 17, 2015 at 9:24 am #

Hey, Doc, you should do an article with all of those imposed pictures accessible in a file.

Dr. Conspiracy February 20, 2015 at 11:38 am #

I don’t have your Facebook information. In fact, you said in an email to me that you weren’t on Facebook.

Mark McDaniel: PM me on facebook.

Reality Check February 20, 2015 at 12:32 pm #

Curious George February 20, 2015 at 11:13 pm #

Reality Check
    February 20, 2015
    “I would assume all the sane folks here know it would be best to stay very far way from this McDaniel guy.”

Yes indeed.

Mark McDaniel February 21, 2015 at 6:41 pm #

Reality Check:

You just got yourself a ticket to testify in front of Congress, Mr. Anonymous

bgansel9 February 21, 2015 at 6:56 pm #

Mark McDaniel: You just got yourself a ticket to testify in front of Congress, Mr. Anonymous

Which Congresspersons are pushing for an investigation into Obama’s birth certificate? Oh yeah, NONE OF THEM!

gorefan February 21, 2015 at 6:58 pm #

Hahahahahaha. God, that’s funny

bgansel9 February 21, 2015 at 7:34 pm #

I don’t think Arpaio is very big on background checks. As a former private investigator who performed background checks in Maricopa County, I was amazed at the number of times I ran into Arpaio’s name. Part of my job was performing Federal level criminal checks and just about every single person I had researched had filed civil lawsuits against Arpaio. A search of Federal Civil Records of Arpaio would reveal so many hits one could not investigate them all. You can see this search in action, just go to Pacer, select Arizona and search Arpaio.

W. Kevin Vicklund February 21, 2015 at 7:51 pm #

Ooh, ooh! Can I get a ticket too? I spent as much effort on proving the Xerox WorkCentre was capable of producing the various so-called anomalies on the LFBC, and I’m not even anonymous – in fact, my name is unique in the US. As a favor though, could you schedule the hearing for April 13th? My sister is getting married on the 12th in Virginia Beach and that would kill two birds with one stone.

W. Kevin Vicklund February 21, 2015 at 8:13 pm #

And yes, Marky Mark, I am calling your bluff. There is no congressional hearing, there won’t be a congressional hearing, and you don’t have the balls to call on me to testify even if there were. So go suck on that lemon, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

Reality Check February 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm #

I didn’t know I needed a ticket? How much do they cost? Is that going to happen any day now like the universe shattering stuff?

Bonsall Obot February 21, 2015 at 8:59 pm #

Dean Vernon Wormer:You’ll get your chance, smart guy!

Spooky.

faceman February 21, 2015 at 9:56 pm #

Who are you to decide which witnesses this (nonexistent) Congressional committee is going to call? Nancy keeps waiting for Congress to call so that she can testify. Can you get her a ticket, too? Will there be room in the gallery for all of us to come watch and see our government in action? Why is it that the probability of bread falling buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet? Inquiring minds want to know.

Dr. Conspiracy February 21, 2015 at 10:11 pm #

About what?

Lupin February 22, 2015 at 3:02 am #

I see the clown is back. What a delusional cretin. You have no idea how stupid you sound, do you?

Notorial Dissent February 22, 2015 at 5:34 am #

I’m affronted, insulted, incensed, well, really don’t give a damn, but I didn’t get threatened and promised a ticket and I want one and want on now gosh darn it. I’m sure I’ve got something that Congress is just breathlessly waiting to hear. What’s they use of having another loon on the board if all they do is make piddly assed threats they have no intent of carrying through on. I mean really, the next thing you know he and Nancy will be sitting making yarn balls and swapping lies together since no one else will listen to them. i mean really, what’s this board coming to???

Actually, if I had my druthers, I’d druther testify behind Congress, that way I don’t have to look and them and then I won’t get to snickering, they really hate that when you do that.

Keith February 22, 2015 at 6:49 am #

Notorial Dissent:

I feel for ya guy. I never could figger out why I didn’t make “Nixon’s Enemies List” either.

Guess we’ll both just have to figure out somewhere to “disappear”. Maybe we could go up the country.

J.D. Sue February 22, 2015 at 10:56 am #

Mark McDaniel:
    Reality Check:

You just got yourself a ticket to testify in front of Congress, Mr. Anonymous

—–

Mr. McCarthy, I mean Mr. McDaniel, Have you no sense of decency, sir? At long last, have you left no sense of decency?

faceman February 22, 2015 at 5:09 pm #

If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear a flower in your hair.

Slartibartfast February 22, 2015 at 5:14 pm #

I think that would be extraordinarily dangerous.

faceman: Is there anyone else here who would like to bring together Mark “the Gatekeeper” McDaniel and the Keymaster Nancy R Owens? The Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man could be the guest referee, Gozur willing.

Dave B. February 22, 2015 at 7:53 pm #

All I know is that when I googled “Mark McDaniel” it all made perfect sense– especially the images.

faceman:
    Is there anyone else here who would like to bring together Mark “the Gatekeeper” McDaniel and the Keymaster Nancy R Owens?The Stay-Puft Marshmellow Man could be the guest referee, Gozur willing.

If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear a flower in your hair.

Keith February 22, 2015 at 9:55 pm #

faceman: If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear a flower in your hair.

FIFY. (you forgot the link 😎 )

Rickey February 22, 2015 at 10:56 pm #

Reality Check:

As I mentioned in another thread, he claims to have an attorney from Washington state named Andrew Basiago.

Birds of a feather, I suppose.

Dr. Conspiracy February 23, 2015 at 8:26 am #

I wrote about this in 2012. He claims that Obama went with him to Mars.

Rickey: Basiago says that he has been experiencing time travel since he was a child. He claims that he was once teleported back to 1863 and he was present when Lincoln gave the Gettysburg Address.

bgansel9 February 23, 2015 at 9:11 am #

Dr. Conspiracy: I wrote about this in 2012. He claims that Obama went with him to Mars.

Do any of these conspiracy nuts ever exhibit any normal behavior?

Lupin February 23, 2015 at 9:28 am #

You forgot:

“…where he met Nancy Owens”