The Judy story

imageI appreciate a link from a commenter at Birther Report (here’s a hat tip to you!) pointing to a massive and illuminating narrative from birther litigant Cody Robert Judy.

Judy recounts his participation in the Blood of Jesus v. Obama “trial” in Harlem under the guidance of Pastor Manning, and laments his non-acceptance into the mainstream of birtherism. His self-declaration as the “Birther King” should not put off the reader from a work that deserves a better title. The document is long, but it’s an engaging narrative.

Some harsh words are directed to Orly Taitz:

If she’s the Birther Queen hoping and praying with her last breath Obama is removed why sabotage an effort to bring that into a Congressional Hearing? Two possibilities exist: A) her ego spun into a jealous rage because she wants credit. B) She’s working for Obama and not against Obama. Indeed she continues to have the exact same problem she has always had no matter what direction she goes "standing", no one has been hurt by Obama directly she’s represented in away that also is not seen as racist.

The story continues through a phone conversation Judy had with Douglas Vogt June on 21, 2014.

At the end is an extensive chronology of events Judy finds significant, even some mentioning me, such as this:

2009 – April- Mr. Davidson/Dr. Conspiracy creates for some reason an Obama COLB LONG FORM RECONSTRUCTION. Modifies files in August –Types “African” in race box instead of Negro, Black, or Afro-American-Department of Health race classifications- Obama catches wind of Corsi’s book. (Vogt ref)1

The most important character, beyond Judy himself, appears to be Miki Booth, and she comes out the villain.

I’m still reading.

There is also a blog archive with several hundred articles.

1This particular entry is hopelessly muddled. My Obama birth certificate reconstruction was not done in April of 2009, but first appeared in August. The father’s race of “African” was there from the very start, copied verbatim from Obama’s short form. A few minor alterations were done April 24, 2010 to add Dunham’s signature and to adjust font sizes and alignment.

, , , ,

24 Responses to The Judy story

Smirk 4 Food February 10, 2015 at 1:19 pm #

Did I just read the phrase “Mainstream Birtherism,” or are the shrooms kicking in…

Dr. Conspiracy February 10, 2015 at 1:56 pm #

To be fair, what Judy said was:

“I’ve never really been accepted into the “Birther Crowd” per say.”

Smirk 4 Food:

Curious George February 10, 2015 at 2:12 pm #

“Mike Zullo of the Cold Case Posse is a very good investigator and must dead-pan a ton of things so no one he’s moving on on get’s spooked.”
    Cody Judy

I wish he would have gone into detail about how this “very good investigator” received a $10,000.00 payment from a birther source for his CCP investigation.

Bob February 10, 2015 at 2:13 pm #

So, Orly is an Obot but Miki Booth isn’t?

Dr. Conspiracy February 10, 2015 at 3:04 pm #

Much worse in my mind was when he said described Vogt as an expert and what he did as “forensics.”

Curious George: “Mike Zullo of the Cold Case Posse is a very good investigator

Reality Check February 10, 2015 at 3:27 pm #

Judy’s ramblings are so poorly written I gave up trying to read them. I will wait for the comic book version.

Dr. Conspiracy February 10, 2015 at 3:37 pm #

The big analogy section the middle probably should be skipped.

I left 4 comments on the article, correction factual details regarding myself. They are currently in moderation.

bender February 10, 2015 at 5:01 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy February 10, 2015 at 5:22 pm #

I think he is saying Miki is an Obot, and Orly might be.

Bob: So, Orly is an Obot but Miki Booth isn’t?

Curious George February 10, 2015 at 7:57 pm #

bender
    February 10, 2015
    “Why oh why did I read this. I really lost some IQ points today. Thanks a lot Dr. C!”

It really is a strenuous read.

Andrew Vrba, PmG February 10, 2015 at 8:18 pm #

I feel like Raoul Duke’s line from “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” applies to the bizarre train wreck of a creature that is Cody Robert Judy:

“There he goes. One of God’s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

The Magic M (not logged in) February 11, 2015 at 6:59 am #

Dr. Conspiracy February 11, 2015 at 2:03 pm #

For the most part, I don’t know about Obot infiltration at Birther Report; however, I find it hard to believe that BornTexas, identified by Falcon as an Obot, really is one:

Just a heads-up – if you come over to BR here are the DARPA bots to watch for – RewriteOurWorld – she’s the new ring leader since ScottKB1978 blew his cover. TheseTruths and BornTexas – those are the three main imbeciles. There are quite a few others, as you’ll discover.

As far as I can tell, Steve is pure birther. I’ve not paid much attention to “TheseTruths,” and Scott was there at a time when I wasn’t reading BR (which was most of the time).

The Magic M (not logged in): It’s so funny to see that “RewriteOurWorld” fully agrees with Judy (who’s a 9/10 on the birfer nutjob scale), yet constantly gets called an Obot by Falcon and BSE over at Gerbil Report. Then again, at least BSE is an 11/10 anyway.

Curious George February 14, 2015 at 2:59 pm #

Curious George February 14, 2015 at 4:21 pm #

I think it’s time for us to come up with the “Birther Anthem.”
    I nominate:

Curious George February 14, 2015 at 4:30 pm #

I also nominate this favorite for the new “Birther Anthem.”

Curious George February 14, 2015 at 4:42 pm #

And this one is dedicated to the bird boy of birther controversy, FALCON.

Curious George February 14, 2015 at 4:55 pm #

Most important is a theme song for the lead investigator and his boss. I nominate this charming song.

Dr. Conspiracy February 14, 2015 at 7:58 pm #

Judy says that he was misunderstood. He said he had a “BoM” not a “bomb.” However, the seer and revelator of the LDS would certainly have heard it right.

Curious George: To put things in the proper context, after reading this I could care less what Mr. Judy has to say.

justlw February 14, 2015 at 9:28 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: He said he had a “BoM” not a “bomb.”

That sounds like a manufactured alibi.

justlw February 14, 2015 at 9:31 pm #

Dr. Conspiracy: What I found most interesting was some of the narrative about Johanna Ah’Nee. I have going back and removed the phrase “innocent bystander” from a few places.

? Not sure what this means. Something in reference to Miki Booth?

Dr. Conspiracy February 15, 2015 at 2:09 am #

In reference to Orly Taitz. According to Judy, the two had dinner together. It wasn’t just her giving the certificate to Miki and Miki going awry.

justlw: ? Not sure what this means. Something in reference to Miki Booth?

Greenfinches February 15, 2015 at 2:52 am #

Curious George: I also nominate this favorite for the new “Birther Anthem.”

Curious George February 15, 2015 at 1:27 pm #

Greenfinches: oh yes,yes, Nothing better for the poor birthers, who may say that things will change any day….but they will not ever be satisfied!!!!

This may be the ultimate theme…….