The Dr. Conspiracy conspiracy

Slow news day.

The character using the screen name Barry Soetoro, Esq. at Birther Report has been making some comments there about me.

You might recall that BSE is a Sandy Hook truther, and the person who tacked so many gerbils onto so many photos as to earn Birther Report its nickname, Gerbil Report™. He also posted a number of photos of me next to a Dr. Kaufmann concluding that we were the same person. The owner of Birther Report told BSE to stop with that particular foolishness.

Now BSE claims that every public photo of me has been Photoshopped. His proof is “zoom in.” He says he thinks that I am an identity fabricated by the CIA. I figure either:

1. He is nuttier than a fruitcake.
  2. He is a troll trying to stir up trouble at Birther Report.
  3. He is trying to goad me into releasing details about my past that he thinks he could use.

I’m betting on number 2.

19 Responses to The Dr. Conspiracy conspiracy

Woodrowfan April 11, 2015 at 12:22 pm #

I zoomed in,. OMG! Pixels! Only the CIA can create pixels!! WAKE UP SHEEPELLLL!!!

Seriously, I’ll pick #1. Of course, they’re not necessarily mutually exclusive..

Dr. Conspiracy April 11, 2015 at 12:29 pm #

I left him an investigative challenge: find the print newspaper article about me “Kevin Davidson Writes Report” with photo. This was a commercial newspaper, not a school paper. I would not suggest anybody here waste time time on what I would consider a nearly impossible task.

Dr. Conspiracy April 11, 2015 at 12:32 pm #

Google, bless its “don’t be evil” heart, has more and more things. Here is a mention of me in ComputerWorld from 2001.

I am not, however, sexyboy5304.

Curious George April 11, 2015 at 1:16 pm #

“He says he thinks that I am an identity fabricated by the CIA.”

I think BSE is a fabricated identity.

Dr. Conspiracy April 11, 2015 at 1:40 pm #

I think BSE is a fabricated personality.

Curious George: I think BSE is a fabricated identity.

RC April 11, 2015 at 2:57 pm #

CONFIRMED : BSE was born in New York. His first name is Aaron, and he is a rogue CIA agent much like Jason Bourne and I would suggest that he turn himself in to Langley and have the brain chip removed that causes him to post large funny pictures of Kevin in drag at the bus stop in Monroeville.

FAKE RC STRIKES AGAIN !!!!—–real RC in moderation

Dr. Conspiracy April 11, 2015 at 3:27 pm #

By the way, we did get Falcon’s yearbook photo, but you can’t have it.

RC: FAKE RC STRIKES AGAIN !!!!

Rickey April 11, 2015 at 4:08 pm #

BSE posted photos and commentary about his “eerie” visit to Newtown at maxresistance.com, where he claims that the entire town of Newtown is a “government facade.”He then posted photos of the defunct and largely abandoned Fairfield State Psychiatric Hospital and passed them off as photos of Newtown’s “Town Square.”

The actual center of Newtown is two miles from where BSE took his photographs. He is such a liar.

Andrew Vrba, PmG April 11, 2015 at 6:08 pm #

Reading BSE’s crap, I usually get the impression that he’s one big scare away from writing a creepy manifesto/suicide note.

diskiss April 12, 2015 at 1:30 am #

Checking BSE’s Intense Debate profile (yes, I’m a masochist), he hadn’t posted a single photo for three weeks until last night. I’m wondering if BR had him in time-out. In the last 12 hours, he’s posted 5 photos. I’d like to know the behind-the-scenes on that story.

As to who is BSE, I submit a fourth option:
    4. ADHD. Intelligent. Apolitical. Creates his own internally-consistent reality in order to make sense of a world that overwhelms him. Seeks attention and acceptance in environments that may be vaguely sympathetic to his version of reality. Has not progressed beyond adolescent techniques of attention-seeking. Lonely.

Lupin April 12, 2015 at 1:56 am #

I have no idea if 1, 2 or 3 or any in combination apply but let’s remember that Bird Brain usually supports him on Gerbil report.

Personally I think they both abused their ” anonymity” because of their harassing of single individuals (not just spouting off crazy nonsense in general) and like the author of poison pen letters, they both should be exposed,

Notorial Dissent April 12, 2015 at 8:36 am #

With respect diskiss, bird boy strikes me more as a developmentally delayed socially stunted pre-adolescent, they are usually that potty mouthed and limited in creativity, and have a fascination for the sorts of things bird boy seems to be in to. Most adolescent males are more fixated on not adolescent females and are generally more creative in their imaginings and more directed. The fact that he has fixated his pre-adolescent fantasies on Doc and hamsters, is just well, very disturbing and concerning.

The Magic M (not logged in) April 13, 2015 at 4:37 am #

His proof is “zoom in.”

The problem is, once you’ve convinced yourself everything you see is manipulated, you begin seeing the “traces” everywhere.
    (Even I’ve seen ordinary press photos of Obama where I thought “If I were a conspiracy believer, I’d say this is photoshopped” simply because some seemed “too crisp” when you’re used to decades of photos that look slightly blurry when viewed on a 4K monitor.)

The whole “zoom in beyond single pixels” mess was already a hoot when they dissected the LFBC. I’ve seen birthers claim “this is not on the same line” even after I showed them with a line in Photoshop, they kept going “I pressed a ruler to my screen and it’s not on the same line!!!”…

Voice of Reason April 13, 2015 at 5:18 pm #

Now all we need is Nancy to pop in and tell us that she murdered the real Barry Soetoro, Esq., and the thread will be complete.

RC April 14, 2015 at 7:12 am #

Of course I immediately recognized your distinctive avatar and was not fooled for a moment. By the way, we did get Falcon’s yearbook photo, but you can’t have it.

I had earlier dismissed bird-brain as insignificant, however, it has since come to my attention that FALCON does indeed know about the fake UFO/alien invasion currently being plotted by nefarious forces inside our government (currently scheduled for 8/15, as part of Jade Helm 15 pre-martial law preparations) and if birdboy knows about all of that, then clearly he does indeed have credible inside sources

The Magic M (not logged in) April 14, 2015 at 9:55 am #

RC: if birdboy knows about all of that, then clearly he does indeed have credible inside sources

A broken conspiracy believer is right twice a year. 😉

And has long as he doesn’t know the ███████ will land near ██████ before ████████ the ██████████, we need not worry.

RC April 14, 2015 at 6:32 pm #

Here, Mr. Magic M, I’ll fill in the blanks for you :
    1) Martians with green skin (the same ones that Attorney Andrew Basiago will ridiculously claim that Obama met on the planet Mars in 1981—the code name “jade” in Jade Helm stands for green martians and “helm” stands for they will be at the helm of the fake UFO’s, steering them))
    2)Area 51 (a state currently involved in Jade Helm)
    3) August
    4) 15th, 2015
    oops….sorry DARPA—-looks like you’re busted, huh? Better lawyer up.
    Can anybody spell “universe shattering?” and “martial law?”

The Magic M (not logged in) April 15, 2015 at 9:20 am #

Actually it was

And has long as he doesn’t know the first wave of hive ships from X’zizznaxx III will land near Boston airport before God Emperor Obama jams the internet, we need not worry.

but since only 1 in 4 scripts is correct and the others are merely intended to track leaks, I cannot be 100% sure.