Obama CIA connection: Explained!

Soetoro: I’m 1000% convinced this guy’s family is phony as a three dollar bill.

Our favorite gerbil artiste1, Barry Soetoro, Esq., is back with a variation on his false flag operation theme. When I hear of a mass shooting on the news, my heart goes out to the victims and I wish I had a solution to prevent these acts of violence. Barry Soetoro (not his real name) has a totally different reaction—he denies that they happened, rather attributing the stories to a false flag operation, political theater designed to make the population more likely to accept gun confiscation.

In this new twist, the CIA put Barack Obama into office just so that they would have a disposable scapegoat once people come to their senses and realize that all these shootings never happened. Rather than turn on the CIA, they will turn on Barack Obama, who is a fake person with fake ID and fake family, someone who can “die” in a convenient false flag plane crash, but really return to his home in Indonesia, where he is happy to be. Obama is described as the ultimate “temp.”

You can listen to the interview with Mike Shoesmith courtesy of the PPSIMMONS News and Ministry Network.

1It appears that BSE has deleted all his gerbil art.

, , , ,

26 Responses to Obama CIA connection: Explained!

1. Pete October 11, 2015 at 9:35 pm  (Quote) #

I listened to some of this.

Wow, what morans.

2. Dave October 11, 2015 at 9:45 pm  (Quote) #

Among the many other things these people are confused about, they do not understand the phrase “false flag.” It does not mean that the incident didn’t happen, or was faked. It means that the perpetrator is not who he seems to be.

3. Lupin October 12, 2015 at 6:05 am  (Quote) #

I think he should be outed & shamed publicly.

4. bovril October 12, 2015 at 9:17 am  (Quote) #

For that to work, Bull Sh#t Extreme who have to have the concept of shame in the first place

5. AgRod October 12, 2015 at 1:09 pm  (Quote) #

Lupin:
    I think he should be outed & shamed publicly.

I second this….

6. Slartibartfast October 12, 2015 at 2:24 pm  (Quote) #

I think that no sense of shame is one of the symptom of ODS (and addle-minded conspiracists in general). Which is kind of funny because they are usually trying to point out all of the things they think President Obama should feel shame for.

bovril:

7. Rickey October 12, 2015 at 10:15 pm  (Quote) #

Lupin:
    I think he should be outed & shamed publicly.

BSE’s dishonesty is exemplified by his so-called “eerie visit” to Newtown, Connecticut. Sadly, there are quite a few people who bought into his nonsense, but a good number of debunkers as well.

8. Dr. Conspiracy October 12, 2015 at 10:52 pm  (Quote) #

The best I could do was find his probably fake Facebook page.

Lupin:
    I think he should be outed & shamed publicly.

9. Punchmaster via Mobile October 13, 2015 at 10:44 am  (Quote) #

BSE is the kind of person who will some day reap what he’s sown.

10. Dr. Conspiracy October 14, 2015 at 5:08 pm  (Quote) #

BSE has deleted all of his gerbil images so far as I can find.

11. gorefan October 14, 2015 at 5:14 pm  (Quote) #

BSE has deleted all of his gerbil images so far as I can find.

Maybe he wants to be taken seriously. LOL

12. Arthur B. October 14, 2015 at 5:34 pm  (Quote) #

BSE has deleted all of his gerbil images so far as I can find.

No doubt inspired by Playboy.

13. Andrew Vrba, PmG October 14, 2015 at 6:17 pm  (Quote) #

Maybe whoever runs BR upped and decided that BSE’s wingnuttery was scaring away what few regulars he has left.

14. Crustacean October 15, 2015 at 1:31 am  (Quote) #

“I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.”
    ~Barry Soetoro ESQ, gerbil reporter

15. Lupin October 15, 2015 at 2:16 am  (Quote) #

Andrew Vrba, PmG:

I doubt that. One of them was endorsing the American Bund only a couple of days ago.

16. Jim October 15, 2015 at 12:00 pm  (Quote) #

Dr. Conspiracy: BSE has deleted all of his gerbil images so far as I can find.

Sounds like a job for Gerbil Report™!

“The Case of the Missing Gerbils”

17. Andrew Vrba, PmG October 15, 2015 at 4:11 pm  (Quote) #

Jim: Sounds like a job for Gerbil Report™!

“The Case of the Missing Gerbils”

Nah, how about we farm this one out to Mike Tyson and his mystery solving talking pigeon?

18. Dr. Conspiracy October 15, 2015 at 5:29 pm  (Quote) #

Perhaps Mike Volin will have something about it on his show tomorrow.

Jim: Sounds like a job for Gerbil Report™!

19. bob October 15, 2015 at 5:58 pm  (Quote) #

Perhaps Mike Volin will have something about it on his show tomorrow.

WOBC BTR is so unlistenable these days. Same ole circle jerk, with vague references to how Congress members are taking very seriously the sheriff’s kits/impeachment packets/decoder rings that they’ve been (repeatedly) sent (and have been repeatedly tossed).

And, of course, the Selma clip.

20. RanTalbott October 15, 2015 at 8:34 pm  (Quote) #

Jim: “The Case of the Missing Gerbils”

Well, any time you have a case of missing rodents, the first suspect always has to be the falcon in the room.

21. Dr. Conspiracy October 15, 2015 at 11:12 pm  (Quote) #

I’ve never listened to a whole program; however, you might find Friday’s episode more interesting. I’m the guest.

bob: WOBC BTR is so unlistenable these days.

22. Arthur B. October 15, 2015 at 11:33 pm  (Quote) #

That’s fabulous! Is there anything else you can tell us?

23. bob October 15, 2015 at 11:54 pm  (Quote) #

ABOUT TIME!

But I won’t believe it until I see it on BTR. 😉

24. bob October 16, 2015 at 12:46 am  (Quote) #

Now listed on WOBC BTR!

25. Punchmaster via Mobile October 16, 2015 at 11:39 pm  (Quote) #

Falcon feels really threatened by you being on the show, Doc.