Back in the day, I started the Obama Docket Project to keep track of all the birther lawsuits against Barack Obama. That list became outdated and Tes did an excellent job of tracking them all over time (link in under the site Reference menu).
To make the Cruz eligibility lawsuits a little easier to find, I went back and tagged my articles “Cruz eligibility lawsuits.” In going through the articles, I noticed that all of the references to the Voeltz lawsuit in Florida against Cruz (and Rubio) on this site are in comments. So I will put a reference to those in this article and add ones below that don’t have their own article.
- Michael Voeltz v. Cruz, Rubio, Detzner and the Republican Party of Florida Executive Committee. [Case dismissed, see article from CBS in Miami]
- Librace v. Martin (Arkansas federal district court)
- “This Calverton (NY) man wants to get Ted Cruz off the Ballot” – Suffolk Times
- Reality Check: Rubio motion to dismiss 1/14/2016
- Dr. Conspiracy: Declaratory judgments in state court on eligibility 1/7/21016
- Dave B: On Sec. 1993 of the Revised Statutes, transmission of citizenship 12/21/2015
- gorefan: On Voeltz Comment at BR 12/21/2015
- Dave B.: Complaint is sloppy 12/19/2015
- bob: Case will be dismissed
- gorefan: Voeltz makes inane statement 12/19/2015
- Dave B.: Link to complaint 12/19/2015