Pat Boone: He has seen Mike Zullo’s data

Old photo of Pat BoonePat Boone was on the Alan Colmes show on Fox News Radio yesterday. The breaking news takeaway is that Boone thinks the FCC should punish blasphemy (you don’t mess with Mother Nature). However, he’s still a birtherin’. Boone said:

It’s interesting, Detective Mike Zullo in Arizona, who is part of Sheriff Arpaio’s posse, was sent to Hawaii…I have seen all the data he came back with. It is documented, it is in a sworn 15-20 page affidavit, and a lawman does not swear on the authenticity of what he has presented without knowing that it is accurate. And he has all the accurate proof, and when he presents in a press conference in Arizona, the press just yawns and turns away.

I assume that the document is the 57-page unsigned (at least the copies I have seen) Zullo affidavit that was filed with an amicus brief in the McInnish case before the Alabama Supreme Court. That document is a compilation of hearsay from the Internet, plus an anonymous shout out to Reed Hayes.

, ,

16 Responses to Pat Boone: He has seen Mike Zullo’s data

gorefan April 22, 2016 at 6:18 pm #

Ah jeez, not this again.

BOONE: What I’m going to predict here is by September of this year, the major smoking gun, which is a high crime, not just a misdemeanor, but a high crime, that supposed copy of the birth certificate that is displayed on the White House website as we talk, by many experts has already been proven to be not a copy of anything, of something perhaps that doesn’t exist, which is an actual birth certificate, but it is a Photoshopped fraud created to look like what they wanted it to look like.

Dave B. April 22, 2016 at 7:11 pm #

April’s more his month. But it’s almost May.

gorefan:
    Ah jeez, not this again.

BOONE: What I’m going to predict here is by September of this year, the major smoking gun, which is a high crime, not just a misdemeanor, but a high crime, that supposed copy of the birth certificate that is displayed on the White House website as we talk, by many experts has already been provento be not a copy of anything, of something perhaps that doesn’t exist, which is an actual birth certificate, but it is a Photoshopped fraud created to look like what they wanted it to look like.

Curious George April 23, 2016 at 9:39 am #

It truly is amazing how gullible Mr. Boone is when it comes to dishonest Birthers.

Joey April 23, 2016 at 1:07 pm #

Its the denial stage of grief. Boone and the rest of the still-birthers are still grieving over the election of Barack Hussein Obama, II more than seven years later. Grief messes with your rationality.

Rickey April 23, 2016 at 11:19 pm #

Curious George:

He also fell for the Y2K scare movement.

Pete April 24, 2016 at 1:40 am #

Stupidity. Gullibility.

One does tire of it.

Keith April 24, 2016 at 2:20 am #

I think I reported on my encounter with Mr. Boone a while back when he poked his head up.

It was about 50 years ago (yes, early 60’s). I was in the Tucson Boys Chorus and we were doing a concert as a warm-up for Boone at a resort in Casa Grande (now defunct, I think). It was supposed to be sort of an audition to do a Christmas album with him.

Anyway we got on stage and started to sing and the Director stopped us because the piano was so out of tune it was ridiculous. This was an important gig, the Director wanted to get it right. The management was really apologetic to both us and the audience and was running around trying to find another piano, when Boone started yelling and cussing out our Director and the management, and everybody who came within his eyesight. He was in the wings but the audience could hear it and the management and his minders could do absolutely nothing to calm him down.

Needless to say we didn’t get the gig but I think it was OUR management that told him to go to hell before he had a chance to say they weren’t going to use us.

Boone was an absolutely unprofessional jackass back then and he’s senile unprofessional jackass now.

Curious George April 24, 2016 at 6:58 am #

Rickey: He also fell for the Y2K scare movement.

Interesting clip of Boone. The Pat Boone memorabilia directly behind Pat Boone seen during the interview is rather telling. He must have one huuuuge ego. I now see how he was taken in by his Birther Buddies. It must be the water…🚽

Rickey April 24, 2016 at 9:41 pm #

Curious George: Interesting clip of Boone.The Pat Boone memorabilia directly behind Pat Boone seen during the interview is rather telling. He must have one huuuuge ego. I now see how he was taken in by his Birther Buddies. It must be the water…

I noticed that. Maybe I should hang a portrait of myself in my living room.

Curious George April 25, 2016 at 9:36 am #

Rickey: I noticed that. Maybe I should hang a portrait of myself in my living room.

Rickey,
    A bronze bust of oneself is always a great conversation starter. If nothing else, it can be used as a paperweight or a doorstop. I’ll bet Arpaio and Zullo have busts just like Boone’s.

Curious George April 25, 2016 at 12:46 pm #

What do Pat Boone, Ted Cruz, Mike Zullo and Carl Gallups all have in common?

Keith April 26, 2016 at 12:21 am #

Liberace did that, and more.

Hmmm… I wonder if there is a common link there.

I do understand that Liberace worked very hard to, not hide perhaps, but certainly discourage the confirmation, of which team he batted for. (Actually he did sue over allegations and won. He remained tightly closeted his entire life. He died of AIDS related disease).

Now I wouldn’t want to cast such dispersions on Mr. Boone, but he is in my experience an unprofessional jackass.

Lupin April 26, 2016 at 2:55 am #

Keith: And there are a awful lot of ‘family values’ Republicans, solid defamers of unisex-coupling tolerance, that eventually get caught out trolling public toilets or setting up lazy-boy lounge chairs in front of the entrance to the boys shower rooms for it to be dismissed as mere chance. SOMETHING is attracting these guys together.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. 🙂

[Seinfeld]

Woodrowfan April 26, 2016 at 8:45 am #

Curious George:
    What do Pat Boone, Ted Cruz, Mike Zullo and Carl Gallups all have in common?

Worst orgy, ever!

The Magic M (not logged in) April 26, 2016 at 9:33 am #

Curious George: What do Pat Boone, Ted Cruz, Mike Zullo and Carl Gallups all have in common?

A very lonely, very worn-out brain cell?

Con-man 101… mark spotted… going in… BINGO!

RanTalbott April 29, 2016 at 7:31 am #

Dave B.: April’s more his month.

o/~ Though April doubters may come your way,
    they bring the howlers that make your day o/~