The additional open thread: Forensic birther analysis edition

Obama Conspiracy Theories closed to new articles on January 20, 2017, as as the very presidential Barack Obama left office, and was replaced by someone completely different. The open thread is a place to leave comments and continue the discussion. This thread will close, and be replaced by another in 4 weeks.

If you have not had an approved comment here before, your comment will first go into moderation for subsequent review and approval.

14 Responses to The additional open thread: Forensic birther analysis edition

Keith November 23, 2018 at 6:00 pm  (Quote) #
    Rickey November 23, 2018 at 8:53 pm  (Quote) #

Corsi is now claiming that he is negotiating a plea deal with Mueller. That could be bad news for Roger Stone as well as for Trump.

Dr. Conspiracy November 25, 2018 at 2:28 pm  (Quote) #

Nancy Ruth Owens November 26, 2018 at 1:52 pm  (Quote) #

Corsi is a disinformation agent and I said it all along.

Dr. Conspiracy: Corsi plea negotiations confirmed by NBC White House correspondent Peter Alexander:

Dr. Conspiracy November 26, 2018 at 3:18 pm  (Quote) #

Corsi says he has rejected plea deal, won’t “sign a lie.” Do I smell a pardon?

Reality Check November 26, 2018 at 11:55 pm  (Quote) #

You should know Nancy since you are a first rate expert on disinformation, aka lying.

Nancy Ruth Owens:
    Corsi is a disinformation agent and I said it all along.

bob November 27, 2018 at 4:19 pm  (Quote) #

Dr. Conspiracy: Corsi says he has rejected plea deal, won’t “sign a lie.” Do I smell a pardon?

The only source that Corsi was in plea negotiations (and then rejected the plea offer) is … Corsi.

Corsi also just so happens to be publishing a book about his fight against the Dark State.

It is more likely that there never were any plea negotiations, and Corsi made it all up as free publicity to sell more books.

bob November 27, 2018 at 5:12 pm  (Quote) #

CNN (and others) are reporting on draft documents regarding the plea offered to Corsi, his many lies, etc.

Reality Check November 28, 2018 at 12:17 pm  (Quote) #

Yep, Corsi’s attorneys leaked the draft agreement to Trump first and then the press. What a guy.

bob:

bob November 28, 2018 at 6:31 pm  (Quote) #
    donna November 28, 2018 at 7:07 pm  (Quote) #

Ari Melber Triggers A Total Birther/JFK Conspiracy Meltdown From Jerome Corsi

Corsi: So you have a copy of the original Hawaii 1961 birth registration for Barack Obama. I haven’t seen it. I went down with law enforcement, sheriff Arpaio, Hawaii wouldn’t show it to law enforcement. I don’t think it exists. If you can show me that I’ll agree I was wrong. So far all that we have is a computer printout from the white house that didn’t exist in 1961 that forensic analysis says is a fraud so I’ll stand by what I originally said as true even though you think it’s a lie.

Keith December 1, 2018 at 10:13 pm  (Quote) #
    W. Kevin Vicklund December 6, 2018 at 9:30 am  (Quote) #

An interesting, multi-part blog on birthright citizenship (still being updated). The writing almost perfectly mirrors my thoughts on the subject, although I do have some minor quibbles.