I went over to Obama Release Your Records this morning to check out something I saw from them about some teacher giving a homework assignment that mentioned “natural born citizen.” When I looked at the headlines on the site, it was depressing to see so much effort put into defaming the President, twisting events to suit a negative agenda, and generally pushing people towards the dark side.
- President Obama’s plan for a socialist America…
- Obama’s forged birth certificate…
- Are we being compromised by Obama’s murky past?
- Obama had Indonesian passport
- Judge Schack A Socialist-Wonder Nutcase
- Obama Identity Document Fraud Case Goes to Court of Special Appeals of Maryland
- Obama Survival Guide
- Analysis of Hawaii Department of Health Loretta Fuddy’s Financial Disclosure Form…fraudulent Long Form
Conspiracy theories I sort of understand: the brain works in particular ways that distort judgment. Trading good for evil, however, is something that is more fundamentally disturbing.
As for the article about the teacher, I did find it. The teacher, according to the article, may have followed a text book that said the qualification for President was a “native-born” citizen. Given that the Oxford English Dictionary gives the same definition for “native born” as “natural-born,” I don’t see what the big deal is—they see it as liberal indoctrination.