Mike Volin’s “Sheriff’s Kit” DVD has reached version 1.8.4 according to his web site, “Where’s Obama’s Birth Certificate?”
My first question whether or not Sheriff Arpaio has authorized his name to go on this DVD. If I were sending out something with someone’s name on it, I would include a prominent statement from the person endorsing the material. If there is an endorsement, it’s not prominent and it’s not in the Cover Letter listed in the contents following:
MCSO Cold Case Posse
- Mike Zullo’s Affidavit to the Alabama Supreme Court
- Obama’s Long-Form-Birth-Certificate as found on the White House Website
- WhiteHouse.gov – Obama’s Long-Form-Birth-Certificate
- Sheriff Joe Releases Obama Findings March 1, 2012
- Sheriff Joe Releases Obama Findings July 17, 2012
- Media Supplemental Report
- Mara Zebest Report on Barack Obama’s: Long Form Birth Certificate
- Director Lawrence Romo – Selective Service System
- Sheriff’s Kit Cover Letter
- What Should Obama’s Birth Certificate Have Looked Like After Being Scanned Into a Computer
- Obama’s Long-Form Birth Certificate
- Optimized – A Fancy Way of Saying a File Was Drastically Reduced in Size
- Obama’s Selective Service Registration Card
- Sheriff Joe Obama ID Fraud Presentation – June 01, 2013
- Full Press Conference Sheriff Joe Arpaio Barack Obama Birth Certificate July 17, 2012
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio: New Criminal Evidence About To Be Released
- Obama’s Book Biography
- Five Examples of a PIKA Stamp from 1980
- Obama’s Selective Service System Card
- Obama’s and another Selective Service System Card
I removed all the hyperlinks, since you don’t have the DVD on your computer. On the surface, it looks like the same old stuff. The PDF files all have 2012 dates on them except the Zullo affidavit that is from 2013. The videos all have modification dates in 2013 except one from March of 2014.
A couple updates:
First, some may have noticed that my site looked a lot like Birther Report for a while. I don’t normally link to images off site, and didn’t intentionally do it this time, but the CD image in the article came from Volin’s site. When the birthers figured that out, they replaced the CD cover image with the big graphic that looked like Birther Report. Well I got punked and that’s good fun. The birthers deserve to have a laugh over that.
The other thing is more substantive and that is some evidence that Sheriff Joe really did endorse the Sheriff’s Kit, even to having his picture taken with one.
So the answer to the article’s titular question seems to be some kind of a “yes.” It is still very odd that the kit lacks any kind of cover letter from Arpaio.