Worthy Opponent

Dr. Conspiracy

Dr. Conspiracy

I may not agree with someone, but if they tell the truth  they have my respect. A couple of times now I’ve visited the America’s Right blog and been impressed with some straight talk from Jeff Schreiber. Today is one of those times when Jeff comments under the article by Christopher Hatem: His Failure is Our Failure, His Success is Our Success. I much more readily accept that Hatem and Schreiber are patriots than I do the people Jeff talks about in his comment.

I’m not going to paste half of what Jeff said here, picking out the juicy parts, for my own advantage. If you want to read what he said, on his own terms, and in his own context, click on the link above. I think it’s worth reading.

, ,

9 Responses to Worthy Opponent

mimi January 22, 2009 at 4:18 am #

Yeah, I don’t agree with Jeff’s politics either, but I respect him. Always have.

bogus info January 22, 2009 at 9:33 pm #

Jeff wasn’t too kind to Doc Orly, was he?

mimi January 23, 2009 at 2:59 am #

I guess I don’t know? When?

bogus info January 23, 2009 at 6:08 am #

mimi,

In the above article by Dr. C., click on “Jeff comments.” Then scroll down. His comments regarding Doc Orly are not too kind.

bogus info January 23, 2009 at 6:55 am #

This is a prime example of how these “patriots” think. Comment from Berg’s blog.

“That OBama swearing in was planned. Here’s my theory, he’s muslim and wanted to look like a Christian thus the Bible. It was purposely done wrong so he could be truly sworn in WITHOUT the Christian Bible as a muslim would be later. Why would he go to the trouble of doing it all over again and forget the Bible if it meant anything to him. The first thing a true Christain would think of would be the Lincoln Bible.”

Dr. Conspiracy January 23, 2009 at 7:44 am #

“The first thing a true Christian would think of would be the Lincoln Bible” ?

Obama is the FIRST president since Lincoln to use the Lincoln Bible (which would certainly have been returned to the National Archives immediately after the swearing in). For the Obama 2nd swearing in to have been planned, Chief Justice Roberts would have had to be in on it, since he got the oath wrong first.

This goes to show that Berg has a low opinion of the intelligence of his audience.

bogus info January 23, 2009 at 10:20 am #

Here is another comment from The Betrayal blog in reference to Doc Orly. Do these people actually believe this?

“You have probably heard this before, but be careful. The closer you get to toppling the evil one, the more danger you will be in.”

mimi January 23, 2009 at 1:03 pm #

Thanks. Hadn’t read it before.

Dr. Conspiracy April 26, 2009 at 2:58 pm #

This would suggest that no one is an danger, because no one is anywhere near toppling any one.