In an article yesterday, Dr. Orly Taitz, DDS, posted the following:
There are few things that are peculiar to HI
1. statute 338 allows foreign born children of Hi residents to get HI birth certificates.
2. BCs can be obtained based on a statement of one relative only
3. You can get a late BC- meaning when you are 20 yo or a 100 yo.
4. Chiyome Fukino stated that there is a BC on file, but she did not state, how and when it was obtained
a. it could have been one obtained when Obama was 21 yo.
b. it could have been obtained based on a statement of one relative only, who lied
c. the most important thing- she never said that the piece of garbage with an obliterated number, that Obama posted on the Internet is the same document that she has on file, she never said that this piece of garbage that he posted on the net actually came from HI. As a matter of fact her assistant Janet Okubo said that she can’t read what was downloaded from the net.
1.The specific law she’s trying to cite is §338-17.8 Certificates for children born out of State. This law was passed in 1982. It cannot apply to Barack Obama because his birth was registered in 1961. I get the impression that Orly doesn’t quite understand birth certificates; she talks about getting one, like one gets a drivers’ license. A birth certificate is a one time registration event (in the case of Obama, completed on August 8, 1961). What one “gets” is a certified copy of the birth certificate (either a computer generated one or a photocopy).
2. While §338-5 states that one of the parents is on the list of those who may fill out the birth registration forms, it does not say that this is all the documentation required to have a birth certified. We do not know the administrative procedure in place in 1961; however, in the case of an attended birth (hospital or midwife) it is the responsibility of the attending person or institution to complete the form. In Obama’s case, we know that the President was born at the Kapi’olani Medical Center (based on their January 24 celebration of their centenary in which they acknowledge Obama was born in their hospital). Hence the declaration of a parent is not applicable.
3. Since President Obama’s birth certificate was registered 4 days after his birth, it cannot be a “late” certificate as described in Hawaiian Law. See §338-16. In any case late certificates have to be marked with the word “LATE” which Obama’s isn’t.
4. That’s true, BUT, the only kind of certificate that could have been registered on August 8, 1961 was for a child born in Hawaii. (I don’t know what she means by “obtained” in this context.)
a. No it couldn’t because the birth was registered in 1961.
Obama could have obtained a certified copy of his registration at any time, and indeed he did get one (or several) in June of 2007. However, the registration, as stated on the certified copy, was completed 4 days after the President was born.
b. No, because Obama was born in a hospital
. Orly still has no reason to think that the COLB is anything other than what it says, so why all the crazy speculation?
c. Other photos of the COLB show that the number is intact. The signature on the back of the COLB by Dr. Onaka, head of Vital Statistics, certifies that the COLB is a true abstract (certified copy) of the information on file. It is beyond credibility that the director of the state health department and the head of vital statistics would have said what they said knowing that the published certificate was false, especially since the COLB bears the signature of one of the two people who examined the original.
I can certainly read the COLB without out any difficulty.
This is why Orly is better off that the merits of her cases are never heard. They don’t have any merits. I can imagine an opinion where the judge muses wondering how Orly ever got admitted to the bar.
Orly, in a subsequent article continues:
1. All of the information can be a certification of Hawaiian birth, obtained based on a statement of one relative, who might be lying.
2. The piece of garbage on the Internet has an obliterated number and is as valid as the one in Dossier #1 for Barack Hussein Obama Bin Ladin, that was photoshopped within 5 minutes, meaning that we don’t know if any single word there is true. The date might not be the date on the doc in HI, the name on the doc in Hi can be Barry Soetoro- an amended BC, obtained after Obama’s adoption by Lolo Soetoro.
3. Hi might have a completely different form of the Birth certificate on file. They might have one issued to a foreign born child of a HI resident, it can be a Late Certification of Hawaiian Birth- issued when Obama was in his 30s. The only thing they said, is that they have a document on file, but never said that anything in that document corresponds to the piece of garbage Obama posted on the Net.
I am sorry, but I am really disqusted [sic] by the arrogance and contempt this man has shown to the whole nation. He and his posse of criminals are saying that all challenges to his legitimacy are”garbage”. This is his lexicon, his vocabulary, however the only garbage I see, is the garbage coming from the White House. They treat each and every one of you like a piece of garbage and you have a clear choice. You can take it silently and I assure you, things will get worse, or you can rise for your country and join the Organised [sic] militia as you are allowed under the Constitution, and start making citizen arrests of everybody committing treason.
1. No. A Certification of Hawaiian Birth says “Certification of Hawaiian Birth” on it. Also certificates of Hawaiian birth can only be issued one year after the birth or later. Obama’s birth registration was completed 4 days after his birth. A lawyer should check this stuff for herself rather than copying the latest crazy of Phil Berg or somebody’s blog.
2. The Certificate number is 151 1961 – 010641. See: http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_5.jpg.
3. This was pretty much discussed already. The date the birth was registered was August 8, 1961, not when Obama was “in his 30s”.
So let’s see, Orly is calling for an armed paramilitary group to kidnap the President? That sounds like treason to me.