It looks like someone posted the following comment using the name Aziz on Orly’s blog, which she quoted in an article asking “someone” to trace the IP address of the commenter, who said:
The shootings in Texas at military base happened because they were worried about being deployed to iraq – BECAUSE OF THE LIES YOU HAVE MADE UP ABOUT THE PRESIDENT.
You have incited terrorism now with your lies and you will probably burn for it. The government can get you and charge you for not only sedition but inciting terrorism.
Thank Allah Orly will finally burn!
The IP address points back to our favorite “Democratic nuthouse area” [not my words], Everett, Washington. It’s an interesting IP address, having been used by:
- Abdul Musab Aziz: Orly Taitz Blog, November 5, 2009
- Mario: Atlas Shrugs Blog, October 10, 2009
- Jennifer: Orly Taitz Blog, August 8, 2009
- Monroe: Orly Taitz Blog, July 4, 2009
- Jason Long: Orly Taitz Blog, June 7, 2009
- Jasper: Orly Taitz Blog, May 21, 2009
- Miss Otis: Citizen Wells Blog, April 2009
Looks like a serial commenter. I wonder what happened in September.