Orly Taitz asks you to pay her court sanctions for her

In an email appeal to supporters last Tuesday Birther Queen Orly Taitz Esq, DDS, surrounded by foes, pleads with her supporters for donations:

It is a coordinated attack: Obama-Holder Department of Justice on one side, Convicted Forger and Thief, Lisa Liberi who is working as a paralegal to Phil Berg on the other side. You can clearly see a coordinated effort between Obama-Holder and Berg-Liberi, working together to silence me, because I bring forward the most explosive issue of the Social Security fraud by Obama, I represent active military, I bring forward Vattel theory,which is the most detrimental to Obama and I am not part of the controlled opposition, I cannot be bought or intimidated.

I will appreciate donations to pay this $20,000, in case they move before I get relief from the Supreme Court or before a new Congress has a chance to impeach Obama, kick him out of office and convict him for this massive fraud perpetrated upon the whole nation

Follow the Taitz appeal to the Supreme Court at the Ledger-Enquirer.

43 Responses to Orly Taitz asks you to pay her court sanctions for her

dp August 12, 2010 at 8:59 pm #

“I bring forward Vattel theory…”

Oh, lord.

“Me am Bizarro lawyer. Me bring forward Vattel theory. You give Bizarro money.”

Anyone who contributes to her is a certifiable idiot.

Arthur August 12, 2010 at 9:36 pm #

Majority Will August 12, 2010 at 9:54 pm #

Arthur: I’m struck by how often Dr, Olry Taitz, Esq. uses the words “massive fraud” when referencng President Obama. Now I’m just speculating of course, but could Orly’s preoccupation with his “massive fraud” be some kind of unconscious symbolic fixation with the President’s tally-whacker –or what Freud might have called, “das Über-Putz”?

Mary Brown August 12, 2010 at 10:26 pm #

AnotherBird August 12, 2010 at 11:39 pm #

Mary Brown: At the end of this we may replace Ponzi Scheme with Orly Scheme especially when describing the politically gullible.

How about Orly-Ponzi?

ASK Esq August 12, 2010 at 11:59 pm #

For twenty grand, do you at least get a set of steak knives?

Probably not. I have a feeling Orly isn’t allowed near anything sharp.

misha August 13, 2010 at 12:05 am #

ASK Esq: For twenty grand, do you at least get a set of steak knives?

No, but you do get your choice of an ice crusher or a Veg-O-Matic.

misha August 13, 2010 at 12:12 am #

Majority Will: it could just be classic Jewish guilt over her own actions.

Or telling your mother you want to marry a Chinese Buddhist.

John Reilly August 13, 2010 at 1:13 am #

Out of curiosity I read Ms. Taitz’ application for a stay. There is no discussion of the appropriate standard. Under Rule 62 of the civil procedure rules, a stay of a money judgment is generally conditioned upon the posting of security, such as a bond, cash, or property. She needs to explain why she is exempt from that rule other than she thinks he has an important case.

Lupin August 13, 2010 at 2:46 am #

Bovril August 13, 2010 at 8:50 am #

Majority Will: It could be CEL III or it could just be classic Jewish guilt over her own actions.

GUILT…..apart from the minor issue that she can’t spell it, to feel guilty she would have to embrace shame…the closest to which she has ever come is sham…..

Sean August 13, 2010 at 11:02 am #

Rachel Maddow might buy Orly a beer if she gets out of paying that fine:

Majority Will August 13, 2010 at 11:05 am #

Lupin: Her bringing up Vattel to bolster her case is like Mr. Bean grabbing a step ladder to change a light bulb. We know what comes next.

The light bulb cringes.

Majority Will August 13, 2010 at 11:11 am #

misha:
    No. Classic guilt is eating a pork chop, or eating on Yom Kippur. Or dating a shiksa, after telling your mother her name is Shoshanna Cohen, when it is really Suzi Hindenburg.Or telling your mother you want to marry a Chinese Buddhist.

That’s pretty darn funny!

JoZeppy August 13, 2010 at 11:19 am #

I think we can all rest pretty well knowing that odds of her having to purchase that drink are pretty slim. Hell, I’d pick up the second round if it happened.

AnotherBird August 13, 2010 at 11:50 am #

Rachel gives an excellent explanation as to why it has been referred to the full court. Anyways, it seems that Orly Taitz has bigger problems.

misha August 13, 2010 at 1:22 pm #

Majority Will: A Jewish man calls his mother in Florida. “Mom, how are you?” “Not too good”, says the mother. “I’ve been very weak.” The son says, “Why are you so weak?” She says, “Because I haven’t eaten in 38 days.” The man says, “That’s terrible! Why haven’t you eaten in 38 days?” The mother answers, “Because I didn’t want my mouth to be filled with food if you should call.”

Rita Rudner:

There used to be a chain of Howard Johnson motels. Their slogan was, ‘If it’s not your mother, it’s Howard Johnson’s.’

The man behind the counter says, “I’m not a watchmaker. I’m the village mohel.”

“Then why is your window filled with clocks and watches?” the visitor asked.

“If you were in my business, what would you display?”

Majority Will August 13, 2010 at 2:45 pm #

The mohel joke is

misha:
    Rita Rudner:There used to be a chain of Howard Johnson motels. Their slogan was, If it’s not your mother, it’s Howard Johnson’s.’I went to check out. The woman at the desk said, “Go ahead and leave. I’ll be dead in a week, anyway.”A Jewish man from Kiev goes to a shetl to visit relatives. He takes out his watch, opens it and sees it has stopped. Just then, he saw a shop window filled with clocks and watches. He goes in, and asks the man to look at it.The man behind the counter says, “I’m not a watchmaker. I’m the village mohel.”“Then why is your window filled with clocks and watches?” the visitor asked.“If you were in my business, what would you display?”

The mohel joke is the best. He could also just display a decapitated rooster.

Truth Matters August 13, 2010 at 4:47 pm #

Yeah, her supporters are leaving comments that Rachel should be sued for HATE SPEECH — just because she pointed out the absurdity of Orly’s legal tactics… Right wingers are fascists and seriously an enemy of this country.

Ellid August 13, 2010 at 5:56 pm #

Majority Will: The mohel joke isThe mohel joke is the best. He could also just display a decapitated rooster.

The best mohel joke ever was the Saturday Night Live fake commercial for a luxury car with a ride so smooth that John Belushi could perform a bris in the back seat.

Majority Will August 13, 2010 at 6:09 pm #

Ellid:

Link:

Scientist August 13, 2010 at 9:40 pm #

My favorite mohel joke is the one about the mohel who sewed together all the foreskins he had removed during his career into a wallet. When he rubbed the wallet, it turned into a suitcase.

ASK Esq August 13, 2010 at 9:52 pm #

There’s always the old chestnut that the mohel refused to be paid for his services, he just takes tips.

Majority Will August 13, 2010 at 10:16 pm #

Scientist: My favorite mohel joke is the one about the mohel who sewed together all the foreskins he had removed during his career into a wallet.When he rubbed the wallet, it turned into a suitcase.

And when he rubbed it again it nearly blinded the flight attendant? Oy.

AnotherBird August 13, 2010 at 10:17 pm #

Truth Matters: ” Sean: Rachel Maddow might buy Orly a beer if she gets out of paying that fine:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#38685406 ”Yeah, her supporters are leaving comments that Rachel should be sued for HATE SPEECH — just because she pointed out the absurdity of Orly’s legal tactics… Right winger sare fascists and seriously an enemy of this country.

HATE SPEECH??? I wonder why these supporters of Orly Taitz aren’t giving her more money. Taitz continues to make errors in her legal filings. From what I understand she was suppose to put the $20,000 in “escrow” before making her latest filing.

I say the segment and there was nothing in Rachel’s commentary that could be considered hateful. She was sarcastic, but didn’t anything disparaging about Taitz. HATE SPEECH??? They should be listening closer to Orly Taitz’s own words for that.

Sean August 14, 2010 at 9:17 am #

Truth Matters: ” Sean: Rachel Maddow might buy Orly a beer if she gets out of paying that fine:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#38685406 ”Yeah, her supporters are leaving comments that Rachel should be sued for HATE SPEECH — just because she pointed out the absurdity of Orly’s legal tactics… Right wingersare fascists andseriously an enemy of this country.

I guess Orly’s got them thinking they can sue for anything.

HORUS August 14, 2010 at 10:01 am #

misha, Veg-O-Matic.??

Get with the times, it would be a Slap-Chop!

HORUS August 14, 2010 at 10:03 am #

AnotherBird,

One of the first signs of Dementia is the inability to understand Sarcasm and words with Double meanings.

AnotherBird August 16, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

So it seems that Orly Taitz has no other option than to pay her fine.

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has upheld a $20,000 fine against a leader of the movement challenging President Barack Obama’s citizenship.

The high court on Monday refused to block a federal judge’s October 2009 ruling that required California lawyer and dentist Orly Taitz to pay the $20,000 fine for filing a “frivolous” litigation. The judge said Taitz attempted to misuse the federal courts to push a political agenda.

Justice Samuel Alito on Monday rejected Taitz’s second request to block the sanctions. Justice Clarence Thomas had rejected the request earlier.

It seems that Taitz is going to move faster a getting the money amount, or pay it out of her own pocket. I fear that this ruling will not silence her supports.

Anyways, I will say that Lakin is more stubborn that Taitz and he has more to lose than $20,000. This should be the end of Orly Taitz and her birtherism.

Sef August 16, 2010 at 12:28 pm #

AnotherBird: This should be the end of Orly Taitz and her birtherism.

ROTFLMAO!!! Yeah, right!!

AnotherBird August 16, 2010 at 12:41 pm #

This should be the end of Orly Taitz and her birtherism.

Sef:
    ROTFLMAO!!!Yeah, right!!

Yes, I know that I am talking about Orly Taitz. I am assuming that she will not file any more lawsuits or be legal representative for any such lawsuits. That is the context of my comment. However, if I am wrong then I am wrong. I would rather be wrong than on hook for paying $20,000.

The courts can be quite harsh in disciplining lawyers … Now into my head flashes the image of Taitz having a mental breakdown on NBC. Well the worst thing that can happen to her is that she gets disbarred.

Marc August 16, 2010 at 12:49 pm #

(Buying more time for the Paypal button.)

sfjeff August 16, 2010 at 12:55 pm #

“she will appeal the SC ruling to the international court of Human Rights.”

Ha- isn’t this the same lady who predicted Obama calling in the UN to support him if his Presidency was threatened? She sure is quick to call for “world government” help when she thinks it will suit her.

AnotherBird August 16, 2010 at 12:58 pm #

Marc: Her web page says she will appeal the SC ruling to the international court of Human Rights.
    (Buying ore time for the Paypal button.)

I totally forgot about, and this wouldn’t be the first time. It is all coming back. Her belief that she is like the various civil right leaders of the past, that she is being persecuted, and has had death treats. Could it be that I wanted to forget how crazy she really is?

Reality Check August 16, 2010 at 1:15 pm #

NBC August 16, 2010 at 1:28 pm #

(Buying more time for the Paypal button.)

She also claims that she finally filed a writ for Cert. A bit late but probably still within the allowed time limits. Let’s wait and see how quickly the Court rejects this latest as she likely will fail to address in any meaningful manner, the only appealable issue.

NBC August 16, 2010 at 1:29 pm #

And no, the eligibility of President Obama has no relevance to her sanctions.

NBC August 16, 2010 at 1:33 pm #

Reality Check: She thinks the deadline is the 23rd but it was actually earlier.

Interesting… Fully in line with Orly’s past behaviors. Deadlines never have deterred Orly from filing late though.

AnotherBird August 16, 2010 at 1:55 pm #

Reality Check: This denial was on her motion for stay. She could have filed a writ for the full appeal on the sanctions. She thinks the deadline is the 23rd but it was actually earlier. If she has not filed it is too late unless SCOTUS lets her break the rules again like all the courts have so far.

We will have to wait and see. However, I am afraid this may last at least another year.

Reality Check August 16, 2010 at 1:57 pm #

No, the ball is rolling downhill on the sanctions. The DOJ is starting the collection process. Orly will keep yapping as long as one person will send her a buck however.

Keith August 16, 2010 at 6:40 pm #

AnotherBird: Well the worst thing that can happen to her is that she gets disbarred.

Or best. Depending on how you look at it. If she gets debarred, maybe she’ll wake up and get some badly needed help.

SillyOne August 21, 2010 at 1:23 am #

Nah, Taitz’s Writ of Cert was timely as long as it was filed before the 23rd of this Month, she had filed a motion for reconsideration in the 11th Circuit which tolls the time to appeal.

Her latest is a hoot though. A Motion for Reconsideration in the U.S. Supreme Court, no such thing except for a denial of an application to file informa pauperis, which does not apply to her. I guess it was too hard for her to read the US Supreme Court Rules, especially rule 44

G August 21, 2010 at 6:25 am #

SillyOne: I guess it was too hard for her to read the US Supreme Court Rules, especially rule 44

I’ve yet to see evidence that Orly reads or follows any court rules. She’s the most incompetent “lawyer” I’ve ever seen, on top of being completely insane to boot.