Upgrade

Dr. Conspiracy

I’m not much good at predicting the future so far as birthers are concerned. The citizen grand juries and the birther legislation took me by surprise; however, I feel pretty safe in saying that the birther movement will not go away, and interest in Obama conspiracy theories will probably heat up between now and the next presidential inauguration on January 20, 2013.

In anticipation of higher traffic in the future, I’m moving from “cheap hosting” to something more robust and, I hope, faster and more reliable. I’ve been promised that the transition will be seamless, but you might see a brief interruption in service some time within the next 24 hours.

In other “upgrade” news: I have hired a private investigator to assist in research for the blog. The investigator has been tasked with filling in some of the “missing facts” in the Obama conspiracy narratives that just can’t be obtained through Google. I don’t want to sound all “Ed Hale” here, but I hope that REAL SOON my investigator will have something new for us that might generate a spike in traffic and I want to be ready for that too.

Update:

The transition to the new server has been completed.

12 Responses to Upgrade

Joey March 16, 2011 at 4:04 pm #

COOL!!!

Badger March 16, 2011 at 5:18 pm #

I follow these people with awe. They are like indestructible. Immensely stupid – impossible to persuade with either logic or facts. I am really looking forward to the next two years as charge headlong into their pointless battles. I will read your blog with glee.

ASK Esq March 16, 2011 at 5:18 pm #

Doc,

Did you hire a group of meddling kids with a talking animal sidekick?

If so, you’ve already done better than the birthers.

Majority Will March 16, 2011 at 5:21 pm #

ASK Esq:
    Doc,

Did you hire a group of meddling kids with a talking animal sidekick?

If so, you’ve already done better than the birthers.

“Ruh-roh, Raggy!”

obsolete March 16, 2011 at 6:37 pm #

Sounds good Doc-
    Can’t wait for more sweet birther tears!

E Glenn Harcsar March 16, 2011 at 6:50 pm #

There’s a good joke in this news about a shovel ready project and Obama stimulating at least one job, but why poke a good man. Thank you for putting your resources to the task, sir. i continue to admire you in your passion and the articulation of your position.

misha March 16, 2011 at 10:08 pm #

E Glenn Harcsar: i continue to admire you

And greetings from my feygele.

Dr. Conspiracy March 16, 2011 at 10:27 pm #

E Glenn Harcsar: There’s a good joke in this news about a shovel ready project and Obama stimulating at least one job, but why poke a good man.

That was funny. πŸ˜†

Dr Kenneth Noisewater (Bob Ross) March 16, 2011 at 11:00 pm #

Doc are you going Pro on us? Is this all in preparation for a new show on A&E?

Slartibartfast March 17, 2011 at 12:33 am #

Doc,

You’re only going ‘Ed Hale’ if the new info never materializes – and I applaud the new investigator and server.

By the way, I don’t know if this is related, but I can’t see any of the comments after midnight on the typography thread (I’ve gotten email notification of the comments, but they don’t show up on the webpage).

Northland10 March 17, 2011 at 6:16 am #

Doc,

You must have done well enough to get a raise from Soros. Congrats.

The Magic M March 17, 2011 at 7:33 am #

Soros has much more money available now that I work pro bono. πŸ˜‰