Yes, Orly Taitz, dangerous on the highway and in the court room, has filed yet another lawsuit, Taitz v. Astrue, and failed to redact Barack Obama’s social-security number. She didn’t even try.
This is a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, trying to get at Obama’s Social Security records.
Let’s see what the basis of her complaint is:
- Obama was a Muslim according to Indonesian school record
- Birth records in Hawaii can be gotten by statement of one relative
- Hawaii allows late registrations
- Hawaii short forms don’t have hospital names on them
- Governor Abercrombie says Obama has no long form
- No one has found the reported birth announcements in the Hawaii newspapers (?!?)
Remarkably, the complaint is just 11 pages.
The document linked in a previous version of this article is no longer available.